Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she never wear a bleeping seat belt? She has no awareness of safety does she? Drink driving with a kid in the car, no stairgates, ignoring advice to prevent SIDS when Rox was small, doesn't wear seat belts, doesn't strap her kid in to the car seat properly. It's a joke.
Did anyone know she does coloured contact lenses? She never mentions it.
The Thing that makes me mad the most is the constant add for vegan all sorts!!! Her vegan lifestyle! Being so healthy and then promote real fur!!!😡😡😡these fu...... "celebs" have no standards

Reactions: 2
Getting really annoying that she constantly puts up this ad but can’t even spellcheck that it says ‘NOT stock by opticians’
I remember she got a right bollocking for advertising them and was banned from advertising them at one point.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Spent about 5 seconds on this thread before realising the title is NOT Marge Simpson, I’ll be off 👋💀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She was so naturally pretty before all the filler, had an exotic look to her too. Is she part anything, as I know Sophie is part iranian, or is marnie related to Sophie's mums side?

Reactions: 2
She was so naturally pretty before all the filler, had an exotic look to her too. Is she part anything, as I know Sophie is part iranian, or is marnie related to Sophie's mums side?
Sophie’s mum is marnies mums sister x

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how different she looks like, still pretty but more cartoony. She was so naturally pretty

Reactions: 1
Can anyone remember when she got done for being involved in the crash for cash insurance thing and I believe she got banned because of it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What does everyone think about her step Dad? The way they chat seems quite formal. There’s no warmth there. I wonder if they’re really as close as they make out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.