Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always looks like Rox is such an inconvenience to her life too because if your gonna break the rules and go to a nice little beach and have a getaway, why wouldn’t you take your child? Who’s spent the most of their life in lockdown? Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t go away like that without my son and he’s 5 days older than Rox. Sorry for the rants but she’s really made me so angry lately 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It always looks like Rox is such an inconvenience to her life too because if your gonna break the rules and go to a nice little beach and have a getaway, why wouldn’t you take your child? Who’s spent the most of their life in lockdown? Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t go away like that without my son and he’s 5 days older than Rox. Sorry for the rants but she’s really made me so angry lately 😂😂
Yeah it would be literally lovely for a child, she's so selfish

Reactions: 5
Now they’re back from what seems was an overnight stay they’re plastering Roxstaaaaar all over their insta dressed like some insta model. Leave it out! Hi Marnie, Hi Casey , we can see YAZZZ watching us 🤣

Reactions: 9
Now they’re back from what seems was an overnight stay they’re plastering Roxstaaaaar all over their insta dressed like some insta model. Leave it out! Hi Marnie, Hi Casey , we can see YAZZZ watching us 🤣
Do you think they will read these. I hope so . So they can see how hated they are. Absolute wankers

Reactions: 5
Loads of “influencers” spout that they don’t care what people think and don’t let people’s opinions get to them and I just roll my eyes at them but I’ve always believed Marnie is just naturally one of the very few people that truly do not give a tit what anyone thinks. And that’s why she has never changed, matured or grown into a better person!
all the backlash she received after having an illegal party complete with a chef and videographer, she never batted an eyelid at all the hate comments and she was back on her stories the next day waffling on about something irrelevant without a care in the world!

Reactions: 12
Loads of “influencers” spout that they don’t care what people think and don’t let people’s opinions get to them and I just roll my eyes at them but I’ve always believed Marnie is just naturally one of the very few people that truly do not give a tit what anyone thinks. And that’s why she has never changed, matured or grown into a better person!
all the backlash she received after having an illegal party complete with a chef and videographer, she never batted an eyelid at all the hate comments and she was back on her stories the next day waffling on about something irrelevant without a care in the world!
Agreed she is so self obsessed nothing else matters

Omg Rox starrrrrrrrrr has been outside: she will think she is mother of the year now

Reactions: 11
The slag has now done one of them assumptions about me posts and omg I swear all of those questions she asked herself. I’m sorry but if true assumptions were up it would be: you’re a tit Mam. Your a lazy cow you are self obsessed you are riddled your a gong etc etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is she trying to claim there’s nothing in her lips?
View attachment 397410
Liar she was there with coral getting her lips done and she told everyone a few month back I have had half a ml in my lips and cheek fillers . Does she think we are stupid or is she actually that deluded that she has forgot that she told all her followers she had them done. Thick cow

Her q and a is ridiculous like what a liar she is.

Reactions: 10
Yep there she goes again the stinker . What the hell is wrong with her I just don’t get it . She thinks we are all thick . tit tits

Tits are as vile as her nose and her personality. Dirty little cow

Is she trying to claim there’s nothing in her lips?
View attachment 397410
Wonder if anyone calls her out for it. Not that she would show it anyway

Reactions: 8
She literally doesn’t think that having an uplift counts as having your boobs done 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
She 💯 gets fillers, her cheeks aren’t like that naturally. Her and Sophie are very baw faced, they to have have fillers to give their face some sort of structure.

I’m sure she said her lips were deformed because she got too much filler in them so I could see her not getting them anymore. Her lips are minging

"I'm a natural beauty. Real boobs and real hair"

Few years later, Marnie emerges looking like the purge mask. What a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She literally doesn’t think that having an uplift counts as having your boobs done 🙄🙄🙄🙄
It’s her wording isn’t it “my boobs are real” because technically they are real if she’s only had an uplift, she’s so desperate to seem natural when it’s so clear she isn’t! It’s like she’s forgot that she’s off the telly so we all know what she used to look like!
Just own it, there’s nothing wrong with a boob job, I’d have one if I could!

• Heart
What got me the most in her assumptions thing was her calling herself down to earth 😂 she's a tit stirring little biaaaatch

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.