Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
“NeW bEgiNiNgSSss” why is she acting like a 19 year old who just had a barney with her bf

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lillyloo

VIP Member
No matter what’s happened between her and Casey how childish is she to take Johnson off Rox’s name.

Reactions: 25

Zebsquad

She really couldnt stand that Helen and Chet had more attention than her because of the birth of Elvis. She is really immature and pathetic, can't believe Casey accepts this behaviour. How weird is it to show your face on his side of the family now when you acted like a spoiled brat 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

HarringBird

Wasn't a huge fan of Marnie on GS - she always seem to flirt with all the boys and get away with things.

Didn't she come in initially and get it on with Gary? Where was the 'girl code' to Charlotte?
Then Scott ( after Holly had been there ) and then kissed Kyle to make Aaron jealous ( despite Holly making it clear she liked Kyle? )

She would go on about 'girl code' but this girl had none and she LOVED it when the boys kicked off with each-other over her.

I also recall her kicking off and being rude to any other girls who Aron was talking to ( even when they weren't together. )

She always wanted the full attention on herself. And would act like a spoilt toddler when she didn't get her way.

I have no idea what she's like now as a person, but I still don't find her particularly likeable.

Reactions: 23

Elmoo

VIP Member
I'm still calling attention seeking....look who's on the end of her latest IG story coming in...hair doesn't lie 🤣
Ooh well done! Was trying to stop it at the end but kept missing the pivotal moment 🤣🤣

Also, the eye thing. Said she doesn’t like the idea of lenses - doesn’t she wear coloured lenses all the time?!?

• Haha

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Absolutely sick of seeing her and her bf trying to flog these vegan pick n mix sweets. who would pay ten quid for a bag of sweets in a foil bag you can get off ebay in a pack of 100 for 99p?!

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Casey has just taken down the picture of Marnie saying “amazing wife to be”.
She’s out of his bio now too.

• Wow
  • Haha

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I’m convinced she created all this drama cos all the attention was on Chet & Helen and not on her. Couldn’t bare being referred to as just the sister in law in the daily mail articles 🙄 had to make her own headlines. Absolute weirdo.

RoySon26

Guys I've never posted before but I have to, I've just seen Casey's IG story - hes just sat on the sofa, filming Rox sticking his hands between the door and the frame?! Just letting him do it, when he could easily trap his hand?! They literally do not care do they, that poor poor kid is so bored and ignored. It's annoyed me for so long but thats left me so angry.

• Sad

Lovely_rita

Nice to see Marnie hasn't matured at all since the Geordie Shore days. Not even a bit.

No wonder when her mother and Casey pander to her like her servants. She also only likes the 'Kodak moments' of being a parent. It is really sad seeing a mother so disinterested in her own (planned) baby.

I feel so sorry for Rox. It isn't his fault he has a ridiculous name, and I remember how mean kids are. He is going to be teased so much. His mum couldn't care less about him, and has no qualms showing it. His dad is spineless and almost as childish as Marnie.

Reactions: 22

Kindred_

VIP Member
Howling that the first pic she posted was of a pool when she’s said time and time again she can’t go into a pool because of her bladda!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I’ve never seen a kid look so bored and ignore it’s mum so much
The most interaction he probably gets off her is ‘sooo rox ummm as you may know ummm mams got a bladda condishun ummm and daddy’s out today so ummmm can you just stick CBeebies on for yourself ummm mams gotta record 100 stories’

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lillyloo

VIP Member
She thinks everyone’s watching because we’re excited for her next chapter 🤣 nah love we just want to know what’s went down 🙃

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She wants privacy.... the girl who is ok for money and looking at houses with pools for getting her gash out on tv. And if she doesn’t want to talk about it don’t post and make it obvious