Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now its herself and casey buying house be4 it was just her and Rox.
Omg shes so pathetic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She annoys me so much when she sits there recording herself chatting tit whilst Rox is crying the background, I know Casey is obviously there but can she not get off her ass for one second and help?!?! How can she concentrate on Instagram whilst her bubba’s crying

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe both of them would think it was wise to buy a house together if she was talking about it being just her and Rox’s house a day ago. 🤣🤣🤣 I thought he had more brains.

Reactions: 13
Why is she gagging to be like helen

new house
Blonde wig
Colour lenses

get a grip

Reactions: 15
Can tell how little time she spends with Rox. Was so surprised she had to film that Rox didn’t want his cracker, he wanted hers. That’s what babies do hun 🙄

Reactions: 13
I know babies cry a lot sometimes for no reason and sometimes you just need a sit down but she is so unmaternal!

Reactions: 7
It’s when she keeps saying “guyssss” it infuriated me I wanna launch my phone lol. And she does that thing with her tongue like she’s just eaten.

It’s the tut after she talks 😂 Marnie is another sofa momma you the one who record there child from far away on the sofa instead of sitting down with them Jemma lucy is the same Helen Briggs as well.!!!!

the fake I’m gonna miss you from old Craig is it.?
now liar liar we all know you been to marine house though lockdown 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I have just unfollowed her. What a shallow pathetic sad excuse of a mother. Her child is crying / whinging in the back ground so she had to repeat herself and she looked fuming. People like her don’t deserve children. What was all that about the other day new beginnings I need a new start I need a new house ... now it’s our house mine and Casey are viewing. duck off you dick. The poor poor child my heart breaks for him knowing he has her for his mother

It’s the tut after she talks 😂 Marnie is another sofa momma you the one who record there child from far away on the sofa instead of sitting down with them Jemma lucy is the same Helen Briggs as well.!!!!

the fake I’m gonna miss you from old Craig is it.?
now liar liar we all know you been to marine house though lockdown 🤷‍♀️
I swear you can hear Craig in the background of her last story! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think the 24 hour taster of being a single mum was too much for her and that’s why she had to get Casey back. Heaven forbid she’d actually have to bring him up on her own 😂 babies crying in the background while their ‘parents’ are filming makes me really uncomfortable

Reactions: 17
She was moaning the other day about her '7am wake up call' with Rox. She's so out of touch with reality. 7am is a lie-in for most parents. I really hope they don't have another.

Reactions: 27
Remember she asked people if they think his name should be spelled as it is - 'Rox' or - 'Rocks', I despair, I really do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was moaning the other day about her '7am wake up call' with Rox. She's so out of touch with reality. 7am is a lie-in for most parents. I really hope they don't have another.
7am before I had my baby was time to get my arse out the front door and go to work else I would be late!

Reactions: 10
Casey couldn’t even afford an expensive ring how is he gonna afford an even more expensive house

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.