Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she said she didn’t realise buying a house is a ‘long process’ so it might not be straight away. She was just saying it for attention clearly, she’s so annoying.
She's honestly like a teenager who's fallen out with her first bf

Reactions: 14
What a weirdo she is ,all them weird cryptic stories and posts and talking about this new house as if she’s the only fucker to ever move house now shes foisting Casey in our faces again trying to get us to be all ‘ooooh!’.What a bleeping saddo man,get a real job love it’s not healthy for you or your kid .As everyone’s mentioned ,she’s like some 15 year old on Snapchat having a breakdown after they’ve split with their bf after a month .Grow up.

Reactions: 25
Someone was suggesting unfollowing her and I’m seriously thinking about. Doing my bleeping head in. Vacuous twit.

Reactions: 13
I unfollowed her today! Can’t cope with the dull as dishwasher stories and the recent attention seeking.

I actually unfollowed a lot of reality instahunZ today and feel much better for it already

Reactions: 17
I unfollowed her today! Can’t cope with the dull as dishwasher stories and the recent attention seeking.

I actually unfollowed a lot of reality instahunZ today and feel much better for it already
I unfollowed her, Sophie and Chloe. Defo won’t be missed

Reactions: 9
I was watching some old GS and she comes across so badly. Was screaming at the end of the ‘party islands’ series where they are watching the sunrise and reflecting on their amazing journey of getting mortal and shagging eachother ‘I feel so proud of us’ REALLY MARNIE??

Reactions: 8
I’m convinced she created all this drama cos all the attention was on Chet & Helen and not on her. Couldn’t bare being referred to as just the sister in law in the daily mail articles 🙄 had to make her own headlines. Absolute weirdo.

Reactions: 23
She may have done the washing and the ermmm... tidying up, but I doubt she’s changed any nappies with those nails on

Reactions: 4
She may have done the washing and the ermmm... tidying up, but I doubt she’s changed any nappies with those nails on
I doubt she’s ever changed a nappy anyway, now caseys back she can ignore the kid again and just sit on her phone waiting for food to be brought to her

Reactions: 12
So Marnie had to ask if the first king of England was an ancestor of queen Elizabeth II 🤭 how bleeping dumb is she 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Marnie had to ask if the first king of England was an ancestor of queen Elizabeth II 🤭 how bleeping dumb is she 🤯
It makes me so mad how dumb these zelebs are 😡 they have made so much money from being stupid where I have worked my arse off all my life in school and work and dont have any where near the amount of money they seem to have!!!

Reactions: 14
Why does it take her 10 minutes to finish a sentence? All of those ‘Ermmms’ are ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Reading the comments on her Instagram from her park photo with her son has entertained me. One comment asking why the kid always seems to have a dummy in his gob and out comes Marnie Army to stick up for her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.