Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone reckon Casey cheated, or she found something that alludes to it on his phone? I don't see what other reason it could be that made them split up so suddenly, especially since it looks like Marnie called it quits first

Reactions: 6
Does anyone reckon Casey cheated, or she found something that alludes to it on his phone? I don't see what other reason it could be that made them split up so suddenly, especially since it looks like Marnie called it quits first
I was thinking this or its something pathetic like Casey did not defend her when Helen and Chet probably kicked off for her posting there son. Marnie probably sees Helen as competition and maybe Casey had enough saying nasty things so Marnies throwing a tantrum.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I don’t think it’s as deep as cheating as she would be outing him straight away and calling him rotten. They’ve had a petty argument for sure. Seems like it could be family related and that’s why is escalated as Casey wouldn’t back down.

Reactions: 13
Asks for people to respect her privacy whilst she’s posting quotes about heartbreak. And posting about new beginnings with her, Rox and her ‘bladdddaaa issues”

It’s definitely a family dispute over the fact she posted about Helen & Chet’s baby.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wasn't a huge fan of Marnie on GS - she always seem to flirt with all the boys and get away with things.

Didn't she come in initially and get it on with Gary? Where was the 'girl code' to Charlotte?
Then Scott ( after Holly had been there ) and then kissed Kyle to make Aaron jealous ( despite Holly making it clear she liked Kyle? )

She would go on about 'girl code' but this girl had none and she LOVED it when the boys kicked off with each-other over her.

I also recall her kicking off and being rude to any other girls who Aron was talking to ( even when they weren't together. )

She always wanted the full attention on herself. And would act like a spoilt toddler when she didn't get her way.

I have no idea what she's like now as a person, but I still don't find her particularly likeable.

Reactions: 23
Totally get her wanting her privacy but no one would would be guessing or asking questions if she hadn’t put up the posts she did? That’s like begging for ppl to notice? Ffs
If you truly wanted privacy then you wouldn’t have posted about new beginnings or all the other crap you have posted

Reactions: 20
She wants privacy.... the girl who is ok for money and looking at houses with pools for getting her gash out on tv. And if she doesn’t want to talk about it don’t post and make it obvious

Reactions: 21
Totally get her wanting her privacy but no one would would be guessing or asking questions if she hadn’t put up the posts she did? That’s like begging for ppl to notice? Ffs
If you truly wanted privacy then you wouldn’t have posted about new beginnings or all the other crap you have posted
Marnie is such a bellend, she is loving all this interest and drama. If she didn’t she would just be posting 100 stories about her usual boring nonsense. Her followers would have no clue. It must be nice for Rox to interact with her, though am assuming it is just for the photos and she hands him straight back to her mum. I have assumed for a while that her and Casey break up and get back together all the time, they just never let on. Honesty, I have doubts if she fully owns that house-She may own a portion with her mother as when she first moved down to beds-which is very expensive-even the tit bits! It did seem like they owned the house together, I mean who would choose to live with their mum and step dad if they have funds for a five bed in the nice bit of beds, and also why would her mum and step dad want to live with her, we have all seen how annoying she is. Unless, of course she is unable to look after herself, which sadly from what she has shown is not out of the question.

Reactions: 14
Nah deffo don't reckon Casey cheated, he probably got sick of her bullshit and pouring her wee down the drain and told her to piss off, and she's acting like she's not arsed hes jibbed her. When really off camera she's probably going mental and ringing him 90 times leaving him voicemails saying "pleeease Caaaasey. Ill send Rox me mams for the weekend and you can come with me on the 3 holidays av beeeeweked. Caaaasey did you know I've got a bladda condition??"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
“Please respect my privacy”, meanwhile her instagram story is like

————————————————————-

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah I don’t think it’s as deep as cheating as she would be outing him straight away and calling him rotten. They’ve had a petty argument for sure. Seems like it could be family related and that’s why is escalated as Casey wouldn’t back down.
If anyone was to cheat it would 100% be her

Reactions: 11
Can’t see Casey cheating his to under the thumb he must be missing Rox as he was very hands on

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.