Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day she says she can’t have coffee or alcohol since she’s so chronically ill. Then the next day she’s smashed at a baby shower (another party during a pandemic!) and filming herself driving
I have the same bladder condition as her and if she had been drinking like that her bladder would be in agony today and the fear of getting that searing pain would make her never drink again. Her illness doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 6
Just been reading about the engagement.

What annoyed the crap out of me is that she's using a surrogate for her next child because the first one was a little painful, oh for fucks sake.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was just thinking earlier I wish her thread was more active, she does so many things that confuse my brain 😂 I couldn’t believe she was driving around this morning clearly still drunk from the night before 😩🆘

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think its weird how shes been sloshed all weekend, probably rough as duck and that's probably when Casey proposed 🤣

Reactions: 7
I find it awfully concerning that when her child is in his car seat his straps do not go over his shoulders and are half way down his arm?!?! Surely she cannot be this stupid or self involved to do something so dangerous over and over. Sick of most of her posts starting with “look at the state of my hair” do something about it then, and is it me or is she never with her child

Reactions: 2
Yeah it's either 'look at the state of my hair' or "as some of you may know a have a bladda condition"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she got a new face. How hers looks good Ferry the feret looks the reincarnation of M.J.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love the way Marnies posted a big emosh message about how she loves Casey and how amazing the proposal was. Then at the end shes like 'you can see my reaction on Geordie OG's' 😂 what a coincidence

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its really cute but obviously sooo staged for the program. I wonder if he proposed in private first and then they did this?

Reactions: 6

What annoyed the crap out of me is that she's using a surrogate for her next child because the first one was a little painful, oh for fucks sake.
Ughhhhh really is she using a surrogate??? She had Rox naturally didn’t she? So it was painful, so what lol all natural labour Is painful 😣 I’ve had 3 babies first 7lb 3 second 10lb 3 and third 8lb 1. I swear I thought my life was over with my second and it was the most horrific experience of my life but I did it again because that’s what women do!!
I was catheterised after my first and had chronic UTIS for years after it shes just a massive drama queen and needs to get over herself 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Where did you read that? I seen her babbling on about having a baby probably by Roxs second birthday the other day but she didn't say anything about a surrogate

Reactions: 2
Where did you read that? I seen her babbling on about having a baby probably by Roxs second birthday the other day but she didn't say anything about a surrogate
She has said in the past that because of how awful labour was and how it made her bladder worse she will use a surrogate next time.

Reactions: 1
I find it absolutely disgusting that she’s just said she’s been drinking for two days straight,had complete memory blank last night and had just got in her car and started driving whilst talking to the camera!! So bleeping irresponsible and dangerous!!!
And she had Rox the absolute mess.

Reactions: 3
50F2A508-4A19-4B79-841D-14B82CE8373F.jpeg

What’s going on 👀
She said she’s in a mood too but doesn’t want to go into it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.