Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched all her stories from yesterday, she couldn't make it any more obvious that Casey isn't there could she 🤣 never shows Rox in the bath or cuddles in bed just usually shows him staring hopelessly bored into the abyss 🙄 and whats with all the stories right in her face 😂

Reactions: 13
No matter what’s happened between her and Casey how childish is she to take Johnson off Rox’s name.

Reactions: 25
Not only has she removed Casey's name from her bio but she's removed "Johnson" from Rox's name too! 😳

PS: I think I've caught her insomnia 🤣🤣
Oh god no I really hope she’s not one of them nasty spiteful women who play god with their kids life, moving him away and now taking his name off there. Hes still his dad just as much as she’s his mum

Oh god no I really hope she’s not one of them nasty spiteful women who play god with their kids life, moving him away and now taking his name off there. Hes still his dad just as much as she’s his mum
That’s the worst, my parents split and my mum still took me to the in-laws for summer holidays and weekends. Whereas my husbands parents split and he never saw his dad or that side of the family again. Just awful!

Reactions: 4
Casey has just taken down the picture of Marnie saying “amazing wife to be”.
She’s out of his bio now too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She thinks everyone’s watching because we’re excited for her next chapter 🤣 nah love we just want to know what’s went down 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I couldn't agree more. I wonder if all the house stuff is just to try and panic Casey and get a reaction from him? As others have said, he is a very hands on dad.

Reactions: 9
64083563-3B97-46C5-B595-D78C2F86096E.png
Wow i feel like Marnie just wanted anything to divert people’s attention from Ket and Ellen and their newborn baby. “And publicity is good publicity” is probably her motto.
Wouldn’t even be suprised if they get back together soon.
I feel bad for Casey. I think he really loves her. She just wants a maid/cook. 😂😩

There's someone else at her house though? Like yesterday the pasta snap there was someone in the back clanging the plates or dishes etc and then today with rox she was walking downstairs but someone was already down there and making noise, I kinda hope it is casey and they are working things out but they keep removing things from their bio and stuff so who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
There's someone else at her house though? Like yesterday the pasta snap there was someone in the back clanging the plates or dishes etc and then today with rox she was walking downstairs but someone was already down there and making noise, I kinda hope it is casey and they are working things out but they keep removing things from their bio and stuff so who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️
I thought that! You can hear cluttering round in the background. And I find it so odd that she's zooming in on her face more than usual. I don't think it is Casey probs just her Mum but she's trying to make everyone question it

Reactions: 7
Could be her mum who is her childcare bubble, or her agent Craig who’s her support bubble, or her stepdad who’s her Bubble, or sophie, who’s her bubble, or Caseys parents who will probably be her bubble. She’s like a bubble bath, more bubbles than you can count

• Haha
Reactions: 52
He does everything with that little boy. I actually don't think she does much so welcome to motherhood Marnie. It's not as easy as you may have thought it was...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.