Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think she’s missing her old life? Shes chuffed with herself for having 3 holidays already booked for this year. Must have been hard seeing all her mates travel this year (dickheads during a pandemic) especially Sophie, she’s barely been home this year!! But seeing them all constantly partying and living free while she’s sat on the sofa wallowing in her own filth.

also I know I also say it but.the.big.fat.slobbery.tongue. I swear in one story I could see every blue vein under her tongue it was hanging out that much.
E2BB44A0-AD8A-440A-A3B8-576647BC0A0B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m from Bedfordshire and it’s definitely not cheap to live around here we’re only down the road from London which bumps the prices of everything up 😩 I think she’s from Bedford which is an absolute dive. But some places around Bedford aren’t cheap.

I thought Casey must’ve disappeared I’ve never seen her spend so much time with her own child 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m from Bedfordshire and it’s definitely not cheap to live around here we’re only down the road from London which bumps the prices of everything up 😩 I think she’s from Bedford which is an absolute dive. But some places around Bedford aren’t cheap.

I thought Casey must’ve disappeared I’ve never seen her spend so much time with her own child 😂
Bedford is a dive, feeling personally attacked over here 😂. Where I’m from is a expensive cause of a train station! And it’s not like there’s anything else here apart from her and Casey driving about filming themselves and popping to london for everything

Reactions: 4
Bedford is a dive, feeling personally attacked over here 😂. Where I’m from is a expensive cause of a train station! And it’s not like there’s anything else here apart from her and Casey driving about filming themselves and popping to london for everything
Also feeling personally attacked being from Bedford myself as well 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am actually a bit worried for her mental health at the moment. She really does not seem well. I hope she is getting a lot of support with Rox.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't live in Bedford. She's in Central beds. It's just lots of little towns. I won't name which one because it's not fair. Central beds is expensive. Bedford Borough and South Bedfordsbire is cheaper but still expensive... Train stations and the m1 make it easy to commute to London. £££££

Reactions: 1
Whenever she gets down about lockdown she reminds herself about saving thousands of people? Cause I thought she went Tesco with her whole family, screamed at the staff in m and s food cause they wouldn’t open the toilet for her and had a massive birthday party to her kid

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think Rox is there, the background is really quiet (unless he's napping) Probs better he isn't there cos she just seems high af! She's talking so much tit, does anyone care about her eyebrows???? Wecjust went into a lockdown, I'm sure people don't give a duck

Reactions: 11
Her mum might have had Rox over night, or Casey may have him, Casey has never been this quiet before

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.