Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flozzie

Came over from the Charlotte Dawsy thread. The wiki on this guy is amazing, you guys crack me up 😂😂. Felt like I recognised Marcus its been doing my head in but it came to me this morning. I think hes the human thumb guy
2d85ee78dda125995659d47339e1dbc3.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Venom

VIP Member
Not obsessed with you in the slightest, cunt. Just love the fact that no matter how bad things go for me IRL at least I know I'm not you 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Eyespy00

F24DF6F2-2289-412A-9A27-73A4B8C0747D.jpeg
Can you believe his jaundice eyes have seeped onto his eyelid, also doesn’t carry onto the small gap under his iris..
I suppose his meaty fingers couldn’t get that accurate on photoshop.

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Argh, I got through thread 1 on Chelsea Wright. I feel dirty and grubby after reading that!

Can't read the rest. She is that disgusting!
Anyone else afraid to start reading new threads incase you get to invested? This one already takes up more of my life that I would care to admit😶 BUT I really wanna go look🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 35

spidermonkey

Chatty Member
“I had your back on X factor like you wouldn’t believe” what did he do vote a few times? It’s like he made her famous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Jolie1988

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂. Next time someone pays me a compliment:

Nice mustard top you have on there.

Thanks, I have ocd.

Crying 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hi All. I have heard Marcus Mitchell mentioned on MANY other threads but thought I didn’t have the time to invest. Not being able to sleep I have read the whole wiki and I am horrified and gobsmacked! 🫣 With MM when I got to the end of reading the wiki and at first still had no clear idea how to feel. Part of me felt pity and thought he shouldn’t be on insta, that people shouldn’t enable him and he should even be sectioned. But… then having read this thread and thought about everything detailed on the wiki, it’s clear he is just a drama Llama and an attention seeking selfish tw@t! Sorry for the long post. Just two questions (as there are 43 threads still to catch up on) Who pays for his hotel room? Why hasn’t he been evicted from there yet?

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
He's got a fucking cheek saying we portray ourselves as perfect and he'd love a peek at our lives.

Na Marcus am up early each day to work full time with a debilitating and tiring illness, however I still managed the gym tonight. I am exhausted. I'm still not home as I had a few things to do. I enjoy a drink but I can only manage a few once a week because of my fatigue.

We get pissed off at you for being a lazy waste of space and using our hard earned tax payers money to be a waste man and drink all day and be a general cunt basically and think its amazing to be a loser and not help yourself.

Clear enough??

• Heart
So hang on!!!! …. He WANTS to die of alcohol poisoning but is about to check himself in to the doctors because that group of simpletons who follow him have told him his liver might be packing in ?!?! 🤣🤣🤣
why bother if death is the end goal? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

pinkjerboa

I love the hashtags used on the fake tik tok page 😂 #infection #ginger #meganmckenna #wetfarts #wetherspoonsban. Whoever created this, I love you 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

KJ-2022

VIP Member
The face you make when Sid doesn’t transfer your disability benefit but spends it on an all inclusive holibobs instead
C36AC567-9C42-437B-A43E-AB7F314DF26E.png

• Haha
Normally just watch here purely for the entertainment from you hilarious bunch but I just have to say.. if Shane Mc Gowan still has a liver after years of alcohol abuse and this absolute fucktard thinks that 3 months of drinking cider and watered down vodka does that to your liver I actually give up. Marcus babes that colour tan does nothing for you 😘

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
What is his obsession with holding up pieces of paper with his diagnoses on them? Hardly ever see him with a piece of paper saying ‘I’M A MASSIVE BELL END’ do you, and that’s the only true one.

I don’t think he has OCD either. I think he’s just a selfish, isolated, tit.

• Haha

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
When I’m in a crisis I’ve never thought “yeah I’m gonna take a picture of myself crying and post it with a self pitying caption” he’s an absolute wank stain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32