Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@elliebellieboo beaut you wanna report this to get it taken down if you can, it wouldnt give me the option, i saw youve uploaded an edited version too so thanks for doing the lords work beaut
Im so behind with MM and blocked on all my burners haha so i rely on you beauts to keep me updated when I can catch up with the threads so to everyone screenshotting and recording thanks for keeping this beaut entertained during night shifts xx ✉💐

Reactions: 6
I've waddled across from the Chelsea thread. How come this guy has a wiki and is in the quieter threads section? I prefer all my freaks to be in the tik tok section 🤪🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Argh, I got through thread 1 on Chelsea Wright. I feel dirty and grubby after reading that!

Can't read the rest. She is that disgusting!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s getting more gratification from the LLL brigade tonight then he did his five masturbations last weekend 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Argh, I got through thread 1 on Chelsea Wright. I feel dirty and grubby after reading that!

Can't read the rest. She is that disgusting!
Anyone else afraid to start reading new threads incase you get to invested? This one already takes up more of my life that I would care to admit😶 BUT I really wanna go look🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Marcus beaut you still giving out blow jobs to people's dad's for cans of cider? Looking to get my dad something really special for fathers day. Let me know ASAP! X
Im so late on this but couldn’t risk it not being acknowledged 😂. Can we go in on a 2 for 1 or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does he keep taking about his tiktok accounts that have zero videos on

So just catching up….he’s begging he’s been sober for a day whilst sitting in a pub?

Reactions: 8
@elliebellieboo beaut you wanna report this to get it taken down if you can, it wouldnt give me the option, i saw youve uploaded an edited version too so thanks for doing the lords work beaut
Im so behind with MM and blocked on all my burners haha so i rely on you beauts to keep me updated when I can catch up with the threads so to everyone screenshotting and recording thanks for keeping this beaut entertained during night shifts xx ✉💐
Did anyone see the comments from the Hair Don’t? ‘YOU DONE NUFFIN WRONG MARCUS’. Hmmmm 🤔 you sure mate? I think nicking peoples drinks and being a bleep is pretty bleeping wrong! What is it with such people constantly excusing appalling behaviour? This is why they are all cretins.

Oh and I like his lil poll after his offloading to the beauts and confessing his alcoholism and how seriously he is now taking this? ‘What would you rather? Addicted to drugs or alcohol?’ How about none you nob cos it’s not a bleeping competition! 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He’s live aaaaaaaannnnndddd…he’s pissed! Ya can’t make this farce up!!

He’s killing flies and announcing he’s got clout 🤣🤣

This kween of drama should be on the stage. Except he’s too green and would clash with the lighting.

He’s pretty much outed SG 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The face you make when Sid doesn’t transfer your disability benefit but spends it on an all inclusive holibobs instead
C36AC567-9C42-437B-A43E-AB7F314DF26E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was trying to work out of the person on live with him was a troll or not because they were saying they were 3 years sober but had lots of drinks in the first year, and they just sounded a bit like they were saying what Marcus wanted to hear rather than give any advice on getting sober if that makes sense ?

Reactions: 8
Good God, that was boring. He sounded completely sober. I'm more pissed than him lol. He kept saying "It's Saturday night, it's Saturday night". No it's not, it's Sunday morning ffs! 🤣
Screenshot_20220619-012424~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has me pissing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Marcus beaut you didn’t need to do that all you needed was some microwave meals from Aldi and special hot choccys from one of your LLL beauts xoxo

80362A24-CD0E-490D-A781-4A7818015021.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
loved the wretching at the beginning when he accidentally made his drink with vodka and not the usual water 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s already got clout beauts x

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe he misheard , it was the dr who told him and what they actually said was “ you don’t need to be drinking this much , you’ve already got gout🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.