Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lucyxxxx i don’t know why I’m so shocked you have kids. I thought you were the lesbian stoner.

can the lesbian stoner please make themselves known? I’m so confused now 🤣🤣

@Lucyxxxx i don’t know why I’m so shocked you have kids. I thought you were the lesbian stoner.

*also aware you can have kids and be a lesbian - just didn’t think Lucy did.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

*also aware you can have kids and be as lesbian - just didn’t think Lucy did.
I'm a stoner. However I thoroughly enjoy raging big dick and that's how I ended up with the kids. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm a stoner. However I thoroughly enjoy raging big dick and that's how I ended up with the kids. 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs. I hate smoking 🌱 used to be a massive stoner, also hate kids so let’s hope Mr P keeps the pullout game up 🤣🤣🤣.

mad to know who I confused you with now, although I think half the beauts were lesbian when that Emz was knocking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come on Marcus. I'm bored!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was only saying earlier how good it'd be to be in the outdoor swimming pool in Hayle today and instead he's wasted away in his cesspit in Camborne, that's how disgusting he is.

Reactions: 11

*also aware you can have kids and be a lesbian - just didn’t think Lucy did.
Well it’s not me. I’m Marcus.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs. I hate smoking 🌱 used to be a massive stoner, also hate kids so let’s hope Mr P keeps the pullout game up 🤣🤣🤣.

mad to know who I confused you with now, although I think half the beauts were lesbian when that Emz was knocking about.
Yip i thought this too 🙋‍♀️There was a strong lesbian element on this thread at one time wasnt there? Lotta sid loving? Who are we mixing you up with and why?
No shade to the lesbian community, y'all shine away my friends.
(Fyi Im a hetro, cis female. Im named after a candle)

Reactions: 10

Do you know I’ve been trying to remember who that was and couldn’t find it on the earlier thread! It was Emz!

also who was fabulousa fanny 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yip i thought this too 🙋‍♀️There was a strong lesbian element on this thread at one time wasnt there? Lotta sid loving? Who are we mixing you up with and why?
No shade to the lesbian community, y'all shine away my friends.
(Fyi Im a hetro, cis female. Im named after a candle)
Yankee? 🤣🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tealight that you 🤣🤣
I was someone else but i had to go away bc my name was the same as my instagram handle and i didnt want bradley weekes to come for me 😂😂😂😂😂 i seamlessly changed like clark kent to superman circa thread 6/7ish. Anyway, no not a yankee. The candle was one i bought from tk maxx. It was a candle for the aesthetics y'know? Not for lighting.
I get a box set of yankees from my mother in law every Christmas. I burn the tit out of those mother fuckers.

I also have display teatowels. And nobody respects them 😡

I am fabulosa fanny. I deleted my account then came back again. 🤣🤣🤣.
I thought it was you!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was someone else but i had to go away bc my name was the same as my instagram handle and i didnt want bradley weekes to come for me 😂😂😂😂😂 i seamlessly changed like clark kent to superman circa thread 6/7ish. Anyway, no not a yankee. The candle was one i bought from tk maxx. It was a candle for the aesthetics y'know? Not for lighting.
I get a box set of yankees from my mother in law every Christmas. I burn the tit out of those mother fuckers.

I also have display teatowels. And nobody respects them 😡

I thought it was you!
Is Bradley weekes still about? I came here from the Becky bumhole thread, when Marcus had a meltdown (I think egg inhaling night) and I haven’t been back since 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.