Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he's actually been to the docs? How awkward when it is CLEARLY fake tan! What must they think of him! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Would love it if his doc joined tattle and confirmed what a complete self absorbed prick he is. And that's the official diagnosis 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if he's actually been to the docs? How awkward when it is CLEARLY fake tan! What must they think of him! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Would love it if his doc joined tattle and confirmed what a complete self absorbed prick he is. And that's the official diagnosis 🤣🤣
That would be juicy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Normally just watch here purely for the entertainment from you hilarious bunch but I just have to say.. if Shane Mc Gowan still has a liver after years of alcohol abuse and this absolute fucktard thinks that 3 months of drinking cider and watered down vodka does that to your liver I actually give up. Marcus babes that colour tan does nothing for you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's either fake tan, or he's used his mustard tarpauline T-shirt as a curtain at the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s ok beauts and he’s eaten 😮💨 😡 deaths door to stuffing pasties. It’s a Marcus Mitchell miracle
92CBF2B7-9C84-47A1-A24B-958864D7684B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg 😂😂😂😂😂 just had a thought

Has Marcus used fake tan hoping to go incognito at spoons today 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That poor cat will now have trauma for the rest of it's life. Fearing of being crushed by the gunt that overhangs it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s ok beauts and he’s eaten 😮💨 😡 deaths door to stuffing pasties. It’s a Marcus Mitchell miracle View attachment 1347211
How bizarre to love your fair weather friend and not your parents! Plus surely if you loved them you wouldn’t post such unflattering pics of them? He’s like a baby only ok when he’s with someone lol

In his latest story of him stroking a poor white cat, his skin looks remarkably more ‘normal’. Trip to the docs has worked wonders!
Poor cat it looks fuming hate to think what germs Marcus hand has subjected it to!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.