Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pie faced fucker is really laying it on thick for Sid isn’t he 🤣 I’m glad she hasn’t given it to his bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
HA HA HA HA. !!
Why has he photo shopped his eyes green ??
That is hilarious !!
Attention seeking asshole !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How sad that at 24 the only time he used to go outside was to go drinking in Spoons.
When there's so many lovely places in Kernow to to be, that's how disgusting he is

Reactions: 24
How sad that at 24 the only time he used to go outside was to go drinking in Spoons.
When there's so many lovely places in Kernow to to be, that's how disgusting he is
Don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll be booking his mini break lodge with a hot tub weekend somewhere soon 😅

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
duck me he really has changed the colour of his eyes in those pics the manipulative dollop!!!! What a bleep!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don’t understand how these people can be so thick? Are they seriously taken in by him?? She’s the kind of person that’d believe a Nigerian prince left her £2million in his will 🙄
1E4C6E9C-6105-446F-A179-0111C96C3CE3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Oh dear I’ve gotta go into work now, I wonder if I’ll miss anything. Screen record beauts if poss ❤

Reactions: 9
My younger brother has been living with chronic, rare liver disease for 8 years and not once has he had eyes like that 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
just got back to my car after going for a RUN on my DAY OFF from work (yes Marcus i know you wont understand any of that)and checked insta while i cooled down and im absolutely laughing my head off 😂😂 what a joke. He’ll be DD that when people start leaving more abuse hahah so funny

• Haha
Does he not realise that when he goes live his eyes won’t be green yellow and it will be obvious that he tampered with that photo. I mean it’s already obvious, but some beauts are a bit slower

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m still on holiday and still trying to keep up. Missing you beauts though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
F24DF6F2-2289-412A-9A27-73A4B8C0747D.jpeg
Can you believe his jaundice eyes have seeped onto his eyelid, also doesn’t carry onto the small gap under his iris..
I suppose his meaty fingers couldn’t get that accurate on photoshop.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My younger brother has been living with chronic, rare liver disease for 8 years and not once has he had eyes like that 😂
This! I work with general liver disease and cancer and NEVER in 10 years have i read any literature with images like that like that or seen a patient with those eyes. Im creasing myself but im also FURIOUS at the audacity of the bastard to not only make a mockery of illness and addiction but also to think people are that thick to believe him

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I cant do another day of this attention seeking bleeping idiot! Green eyes now and a pouting gazing into the light pose!!! what an absolute dick! id be embarrassed if I was his brother or sister or fake friend or in anyway related to him! Here’s another example of why you have no friends Marcus because youre full of tit (litreally)! he’s getting stick in the comments (he’s probably asleep because i can’t believe hes leaving them up fot this long (i love how he turns on the comments when looking for sympathy)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe this is what happens to your eyes when you teeny tadger squirts too many times.

Maybe it's been that long since he's washed and with his manky toe, he might infact be rotting from the inside

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.