Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea who he is but the wiki just made me cry with laughter. The Tommy Mallett bit was what finished me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Call a and e. Massive leg trauma lads.

I s got to go away, but we need some watchers tonight!
oh ffs, I’ve had paper cuts worse than that beggy. Stop being a bleep and leave your poor mum alone to enjoy her holiday . I know she slayted us but I have so much sympathy for the woman, dealing with your bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
oh ffs, I’ve had paper cuts worse than that beggy. Stop being a bleep and leave your poor mum alone to enjoy her holiday . I know she slayted us but I have so much sympathy for the woman, dealing with your bullshit
That woman is a martyr!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m laughing at how he’s trying to hint at some sort of feud between him n Megan McKenna 😂😂😂 is he hoping the tabloids pick it up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“I had your back on X factor like you wouldn’t believe” what did he do vote a few times? It’s like he made her famous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How is this still a quieter thread? This moves faster than my disabled Nan

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“I had your back on X factor like you wouldn’t believe” what did he do vote a few times? It’s like he made her famous 😂
Another day, another woman Marcus is gunning for... it’s like what I tell my daughter when boys pick on her at school.. only weak weak little boys pick on girls, the real ones pick on boys (or better still no one at all!!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How is this still a quieter thread? This moves faster than my disabled Nan
I think maybe because he doesn't have many followers? Because he's hugely unpopular on social media. (😬 I hope he doesn't read here)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think maybe because he doesn't have many followers? Because he's hugely unpopular on social media. (😬 I hope he doesn't read here)
7000 followers is duck all, I know loads of people with that amount that are just normal people with normal jobs 🤣 that’s an embarrassing amount when social media is your life lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.