Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong but I’m sure he said his ocd was related to cleaning or contamination, I remember him mentioning how he didn’t like to sleep in hotels as other people had been in them and he hated the feeling of hair on the bedsheets or something. Which makes sense in my head as to why he couldn’t use the communal kitchen. I don’t really know why he was happy to smash those bottles or use the filthy minging bed runner as a disguise back in the TL days if that was the case though, especially the latter. I know my OCD is very themed around contamination but also myself and others e.g. if I had to wear the bed runner I would worry it was mouldy and I was ill and going to die because I’m a bad person (as an example).
He said on a live he couldn't use the communal massive dildo kitchen because of his OCD

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His head is like a weeble- like small at the top and then big at the bottom? Odd….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Meltdowns at 6.30am, the sun is out, Sids due on holiday soon. Real potential for today!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Loooool I came here as soon as I saw he added the jaundiced eyes 🤣🤣🤣 he’s such a bleeping lettuce.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’re bleeping green 🤣, the absolute wet dressing gown sleeve!!
Have you noticed the difference in our screenshots??? I think he was looking at the TV in the first one and saw it’s made his eyes a funny colour and he’s had a light bulb moment and edited it so they look worse 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s such a dick. How repulsive. I have a close family member who has an illness that affects his liver (not through alcohol or anything self inflicted) and when I see him & his eyes are very yellow it’s so worrying it makes me feel ill. This tit head has no sense of right or wrong, he’s not got a single moral in his whole body. How can someone turn out like this it’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought they were just green too and didn’t twig about him trying to look jaundiced. He’ll be getting to yellow face paints out next.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way he’s tried to make his eyes look jaundice is an actual joke 😂😂😂😂😂View attachment 1344357
I ran here to say that!!

FFS Sniffacus I'm about to fly to Dominican for 11 nights of 5 star luxury. You're really putting shade on my shine. I can feel it in my tit ends a meltdown of all meltdowns is on its way!!! Screenshots beauts. Recordings. Vigilance is essential now more than ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Plus the language he uses when talking about it, and the behaviour he tries to excuse with it, makes it sound like bullshit. Like stalking/obsessing over men - it’s because of his OCD 🙄 Being a twit - it’s because of his OCD 🙄
Like his ‘autism’. It’s all very suss, and he’s so thick the complexities of it all are lost on him. It’s like he googles all these disorders/conditions, then only reads half a sentence of the first result that comes up.
Stalking and obsessions with people is definitely not OCD!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.