Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a few vinos last night because I'm an alcoholic it was Mr Pigs birthday.
That toe this morning has done me in! Cheers Carcus, can't even face my Rice Krispies now 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So hang on!!!! …. He WANTS to die of alcohol poisoning but is about to check himself in to the doctors because that group of simpletons who follow him have told him his liver might be packing in ?!?! 🤣🤣🤣
why bother if death is the end goal? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I knew he would play this card honestly he’s such a cretin. Gosh if all it takes is drinking 4 bottles of water vodka to end up with liver failure how the duck am I still alive 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He really is pathetic . I knew this all along but this recent playing at being an alcoholic has put the tin lid on it. He’s actual quite dangerous as he’s clearly googled symptoms and is trying to convince others he has it. The level of manipulation with him shows someone who is in full control of their faculties

Reactions: 27
Well here we go again, as we all predicted. The ‘am I yellow?’ polls. Dear god - the toe, the heavy breathing, his FEET… Can he get any more disgusting?!? 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am in awe of how he's gone from a casual social drinker to fulltime boozer with a failing liver in three months!

Living life in the fast lane! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes of course you are a funny colour Marcus.
You haven’t left your (slum) room for days
Get yourself out side in the beautiful sunshine otherwise you’ll end up looking like something out of Twilight !!

Disclaimer - he will NEVER look like anyone out of Twilight !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh I just love waking up to feet in the morning, like I wasn't depressed enough, thanks mate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So what is it?
We are all gonna see him living his best life soon.
Or dead in August.
He can't make his mind up!
Ps I hope its the first option, as much as I'd miss this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He says the underside of his feet are blobby. I googled it and it seems like it's a new illness as nothing comes up. Imagine how much money he could earn with science right now

• Haha
He says the underside of his feet are blobby. I googled it and it seems like it's a new illness as nothing comes up. Imagine how much money he could earn with science right now
His whole f*cking body is blobby. That’s not a medical condition, that’s just eating shite, no exercise and drinking 4 bottles of voddy a day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was searching through baby photos on my phone this morning (feeling nostalgic as ours is growing so quickly!)

I typed baby into the search field

and looked what popped up 😂

september 2020, must have been when Marcus Phil Mitchell was at his peak. I must’ve found this meme funny and screenshotted to send to someone.

how times have changed….

Attachments

• Haha
Ok so let’s pretend it isn’t just a layer of filth because he never showers/changes his clothes/leaves his pit… If anything he’s probably got scurvy, because that mountain of melted cheese has literally never eaten a piece of fruit or a fresh vegetable in his life.

ETA: Google it Marcus! It can be your new ‘obsession’. Thanks beaut I’ve got OCD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.