Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg why are people making him believe he’s got liver failure?! Ffs he’s been having a drink every day for what? Three months? I drank pretty much all day everyday for 5 years at uni and was literally fine. What the actual duck is going on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When I’m in a crisis I’ve never thought “yeah I’m gonna take a picture of myself crying and post it with a self pitying caption” he’s an absolute wank stain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Go to the bleeping GP then!! Those moronic followers telling him to waste space in A&E, having seen his stories out and about with poor old Court today he is very clearly not acutely unwell and in need of the emergency dept!!

Stubbed his toe on the communal
I just died 🤣

Like one of our beauts astutely pointed out he looks like he’s straining for a mega shite and is clearly not jaundiced in the slightest!! Phew, I don’t know about you lot, but I was getting anxious there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's gonna propa do a incredible hulk meltdown cos only 36 folk have liked his latest beg pic in the last hour.

How the bulky mighty have fallen

hes cooking up his next attention seeking episode,

Probs should say cooking as he may eat it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.