Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bradley has gone wholesome now and just posts about going to the gym and living a good life now. Fair play to that.

shame he still pedals the money scam nonsense and doesn’t see his son, who is a real cutie!

(sorry to derail!) but life was good when the Becky and Marcus threads were both on fire! 🥲

Reactions: 11
Bradley has gone wholesome now and just posts about going to the gym and living a good life now. Fair play to that.

shame he still pedals the money scam nonsense and doesn’t see his son, who is a real cutie!

(sorry to derail!) but life was good when the Becky and Marcus threads were both on fire! 🥲
They were good times. I really think he 'saw the light' and 'settled down' after he got whacked. He took off with the first girl who lived miles away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never forget. Was in Aldi today and saw that fabulosa kitchen roll they’re doing… got a minge twinge.
Least you didn’t wipe your backside with the Aldi bleach cleaning wipes like I did a few months ago and ended up with a chemical burn in my arse hole ended up having to ring nhs 111😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
They were good times. I really think he 'saw the light' and 'settled down' after he got whacked. He took off with the first girl who lived miles away 😂
Bradley Weekes the Tipton wanker 🤣 Settled for the first bird that would have him !!!

The lesbian stoner wasn’t mulholland drive was it? She gave some great entertainment on some of the threads 🤣

Edited to say - Marcus is a dole dosser who has ocd beauts (nowt wrong with being on benefits unless you are playing the system cos you are too lazy to work)

Reactions: 11
Yes I'm really good now thank you! I should have written that! When I woke up it was like someone had recharged my batteries and I have never felt so free and alive! It was a whole new lease of life! I was told after my transplant that I couldn't have children but fell pregnant just 9 months after my transplant and had a healthy full term baby! I also had another child 5.5yrs later! 👌🏻👌🏻
This is beautiful 🥺🥺 You’re a living legend beaut, I hope them babies know how amazing their Mummy is xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes I'm really good now thank you! I should have written that! When I woke up it was like someone had recharged my batteries and I have never felt so free and alive! It was a whole new lease of life! I was told after my transplant that I couldn't have children but fell pregnant just 9 months after my transplant and had a healthy full term baby! I also had another child 5.5yrs later! 👌🏻👌🏻
Beaut this really moved me, so glad you’re okay now and being a great mum to your kids. I especially love your attitude on the original post of not being triggered by him because he’s pond life

It’s really something though how he can trigger such a large number of people over so many issues like @Sam86 said don’t let it get to us beauts ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you think carcus has to air his massive tits by the fan like those of us with G cups ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You’ll appreciate this. I’ve been a lurker on the MM threads since the start which the evolved to me making an account and then commenting when he became that unbearable I had no other house. MM is now a daily topic of conversation in my house and sadly my partner shares MM’s name so I’ve descended into shouting MARRCUUSSSSSSSS (a La rich Mitch through the door outside the bedsit) if I need him and Mr Euphoria has decided to start calling me sid. He’s slowly taking over. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi All. I have heard Marcus Mitchell mentioned on MANY other threads but thought I didn’t have the time to invest. Not being able to sleep I have read the whole wiki and I am horrified and gobsmacked! 🫣 With MM when I got to the end of reading the wiki and at first still had no clear idea how to feel. Part of me felt pity and thought he shouldn’t be on insta, that people shouldn’t enable him and he should even be sectioned. But… then having read this thread and thought about everything detailed on the wiki, it’s clear he is just a drama Llama and an attention seeking selfish tw@t! Sorry for the long post. Just two questions (as there are 43 threads still to catch up on) Who pays for his hotel room? Why hasn’t he been evicted from there yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi All. I have heard Marcus Mitchell mentioned on MANY other threads but thought I didn’t have the time to invest. Not being able to sleep I have read the whole wiki and I am horrified and gobsmacked! 🫣 With MM when I got to the end of reading the wiki and at first still had no clear idea how to feel. Part of me felt pity and thought he shouldn’t be on insta, that people shouldn’t enable him and he should even be sectioned. But… then having read this thread and thought about everything detailed on the wiki, it’s clear he is just a drama Llama and an attention seeking selfish tw@t! Sorry for the long post. Just two questions (as there are 43 threads still to catch up on) Who pays for his hotel room? Why hasn’t he been evicted from there yet?
Funded by the taxpayer beaut but if he carries on smashing bottles and being a twit, he'll get kicked out!

Reactions: 9
I can’t help but think that Marcus has been gaining inspiration from Chelsea Wright. Lots of similarities between them. Be warned when you go to her thread, it’s a rabbit hole and as depressing as Marcus 😳 go!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I can’t help but think that Marcus has been gaining inspiration from Chelsea Wright. Lots of similarities between them. Be warned when you go to her thread, it’s a rabbit hole and as depressing as Marcus 😳 go!!!
HAHAA YESSS! Thanks for my new obsession.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.