Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got a bleeping cheek saying we portray ourselves as perfect and he'd love a peek at our lives.

Na Marcus am up early each day to work full time with a debilitating and tiring illness, however I still managed the gym tonight. I am exhausted. I'm still not home as I had a few things to do. I enjoy a drink but I can only manage a few once a week because of my fatigue.

We get pissed off at you for being a lazy waste of space and using our hard earned tax payers money to be a waste man and drink all day and be a general bleep basically and think its amazing to be a loser and not help yourself.

Clear enough??

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry for the de-rail, further to cd and the gigham dress. I think it was her i saw her wearing the dress. We were in the same place on hols. Fancy that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I AM SCREAMING this is the account HE mentioned before, I blocked out the name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wahhh my friends let me down
Wahhh my parents ignore me
Wahhh McDonald’s expected me to interview instead of giving me a job
Wahhh the dwp won’t just give me money to enjoy my life
Serious duck off you useless immature spiteful dolloper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.