Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong but I’m sure he said his ocd was related to cleaning or contamination, I remember him mentioning how he didn’t like to sleep in hotels as other people had been in them and he hated the feeling of hair on the bedsheets or something. Which makes sense in my head as to why he couldn’t use the communal kitchen. I don’t really know why he was happy to smash those bottles or use the filthy minging bed runner as a disguise back in the TL days if that was the case though, especially the latter. I know my OCD is very themed around contamination but also myself and others e.g. if I had to wear the bed runner I would worry it was mouldy and I was ill and going to die because I’m a bad person (as an example).
Yes! This definitely rings a bell beaut

Reactions: 2
Just about to hit the hay, nice lil trip to the cinema tonight, had a look of war against IG. Oh my duck, the video of him trying to coax a cat to him and it pegs it 🤣🤣🤣🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd rather be locked in Joseph Fritzels basement for a couple of months than him think he's giving me validation with a follow!!!!
Oh marcus, shut the absolute duck up you cock womble. You follow the most basic cunts known to man! Licking Z list celebs assholes. You basis witch.

Reactions: 6
I might be wrong but I’m sure he said his ocd was related to cleaning or contamination, I remember him mentioning how he didn’t like to sleep in hotels as other people had been in them and he hated the feeling of hair on the bedsheets or something. Which makes sense in my head as to why he couldn’t use the communal kitchen. I don’t really know why he was happy to smash those bottles or use the filthy minging bed runner as a disguise back in the TL days if that was the case though, especially the latter. I know my OCD is very themed around contamination but also myself and others e.g. if I had to wear the bed runner I would worry it was mouldy and I was ill and going to die because I’m a bad person (as an example).
It doesn’t all add up eh? Anyway, who knows, he might have it, BUT the point it is he rolls these diagnoses out as either weapons or for the sympathy vote. He’s really worked out how to play it and obvs has for too bleeping long. So now people are finally saying no he’s totally gone nuclear 🤣

Oh marcus, shut the absolute duck up you cock womble. You follow the most basic cunts known to man! Licking Z list celebs assholes. You basis witch.
He really is a basic witch!!!!

Reactions: 8
It doesn’t all add up eh? Anyway, who knows, he might have it, BUT the point it is he rolls these diagnoses out as either weapons or for the sympathy vote. He’s really worked out how to play it and obvs has for too bleeping long. So now people are finally saying no he’s totally gone nuclear
Definitely - not questioning His diagnosis as such but he definitely uses it as a shield for his crappy/piggish behaviour and so I do think he plays on it too - nothing new there though cos he does that with everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂😂. Next time someone pays me a compliment:

Nice mustard top you have on there.

Thanks, I have ocd.

Crying 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Definitely - not questioning His diagnosis as such but he definitely uses it as a shield for his crappy/piggish behaviour and so I do think he plays on it too - nothing new there though cos he does that with everything!
Plus the language he uses when talking about it, and the behaviour he tries to excuse with it, makes it sound like bullshit. Like stalking/obsessing over men - it’s because of his OCD 🙄 Being a twit - it’s because of his OCD 🙄
Like his ‘autism’. It’s all very suss, and he’s so thick the complexities of it all are lost on him. It’s like he googles all these disorders/conditions, then only reads half a sentence of the first result that comes up.

Reactions: 13
Up, drunk, crying, guilt tripping his Mam and saying his friends aren’t there for him. All before 6:30am.

He’s saying his friends don’t check on him the way he would on them… irony is I have never got a whiff of Marcus doing anything for anybody else. Ever.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Up, drunk, crying, guilt tripping his Mam and saying his friends aren’t there for him. All before 6:30am.

He’s saying his friends don’t check on him the way he would on them… irony is I have never got a whiff of Marcus doing anything for anybody else. Ever.
Real bleeping douche canoe. What he means by ‘check on him’ is fund him and take him places or do his cleaning. He is a user through and through
Also I just sprayed my coffee across my phone screen when I read ‘I have ocd’ on the TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 27

100% remember when Adellllllle said the reason they originally fell out was cos she’d Been in a car crash with her children and told him and he ignored her! Literally never seen him go out of his way for any of his ‘friends’

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Because people have bloody lives!! This narrative you need to be available for people 24/7 to be a good friend is so unhealthy

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Double deleted them already! 😂🙄

he definitely reads here because he was writing things that have been written on here “i know they’re probably busy” etc

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.