Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elloelloello

VIP Member
83F8CB23-0F16-45F4-9882-630EDB2BC69A.jpeg

#influenced 🤪
Finally got my hands on some and OMG it’s everything I thought it would be and more. Stocked up as there was loadsss and I’m a pregnant fat bitch 🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Missmopps

VIP Member
This is mr first time attempting to post a new thread. I hope I’ve got it right?

If I have, then welcome to more chat on the fabulous and not so fabulous items for sale at the wonderful M&S food halls that we all love to frequent.

There is a reason these are frequently sold out by mid afternoon, they are the perfect storm of carb, sugar and butter. Bloody delicious!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Can I just say how wonderful this thread is 😊 it’s the perfect escapism from everything going on in the world, love it. I’m taking my mum to our nearest M&S food hall today (she’s recovering from a hip operation) and going to do a proper scan of the products instead of the usual dashing in and out to get something. Will report back.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I’m sorry im new here but please tell me there is love here for Cornish cruncher cheese? I could demolish that stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Clovis

VIP Member
I love palmiers so had to try these. Absolute heaven. I scoffed the lot in one sitting like a greedy goblin.
64ad7c5eff86c65ed400ebedd0ab0224.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
I usually just lurk on this thread but I have to chime in. I’m heavily pregnant and desperately want
to try the pumpkin spice cake. Intend on spending my first day of maternity leave today scouring all the nearby M&S’s until I get my hands on one 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Went to M&S spent £43 😂 got Christmas cards and a light up shortbread house which will be part of my mums Xmas present. 2 soups for £4, a few yellow sticker things to freeze, posh dogs in finger rolls with burger slaw for tonight and party food for tomorrow. 😀

some of the things I got-
D0084C9B-9C10-4C56-85E3-F76C4239E574.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Why is everything so burger centred at the moment?! They are throwing it at everything. Burger spring rolls are step too far for me I reckon.
It’s a improvement on the Percy pig flavoured everything!

Maybe a Percy Pig burger is next..? I can totally picture the pink bun 🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
I told my cheese fiend husband he must try the Cornish Cruncher cheese. His verdict was - doesn't come anywhere near Collier's for supermarket cheese so don't bother buying the biscuits, thank you. :(

Let me get you the number for a really good divorce lawyer…

• Haha
Reactions: 14