Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
You guys very nearly convinced me to get the burger spring rolls when I was there last night, but then I saw they were £5.50. Maybe if there were yellow sticker, but not full price!
But if you buy them on the 4 for 3 party deal you can save about a £1.50 ;) Don't listen to me, you'll have an empty bank balance and a very full freezer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Bought a pumpkin spice loaf today alongside one of the salt b*ef pretzel buns from the vegan range (it's so, so good!) and a Sourdough loaf. I was tempted by the cupcakes but didn't think they were worth it at £4.50 for 6!

I also picked up an Apricot roll. This is going to sound so silly but they remind me of my Nan; whenever we'd go visit without fail there'd be an Apricot loaf for after lunch! So much so that we had them at her wake XD

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Meg78

VIP Member
I’m going to need to stop lurking on this thread, I’ve gained a dress size in two weeks from FOMO! 😭

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
I’ve eaten so many Percy pigs in the last few days that my husband said we should name our unborn child Percy 🤣 just the classic ones though , I’m a traditionalist !!

we had the best ever burgers tonight - I don’t eat much beef at all but these are delicious … really juicy and thick and really flavoursome ! Whenever I eat them I can’t believe I spent my twenties eating Linda McCartney burgers and thinking they were banging … sorry cows !

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Convinced husband to go to M&S tomorrow to try and find the pumpkin cake for me …. Being pregnant has its advantages … it’s not for me , the baby wants it 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Invisiblewriter

Chatty Member
It was on the news that M&S profits have gone up due to strong sales in food. I think that’s down to this group and we should have a share in the profits 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Im pretty sure the one I went to was called the company shop or something like that
Thanks for this just signed up 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

CatHun

VIP Member
How did I not know this thread existed? You are my people!

We had the slow cooked lamb shanks for tea last night and they were *chefs kiss*

Yel

Chatty Member
The best ever trifle has gone up again! Now £7 and probably still a bit lacking in flavour

• Wow
  • Sad

Missmopps

VIP Member
Just returned home with a big haul from M&S. it was a large store and a chap outside was giving out mystery coat hanger cards which you then had to go to get scanned for a 10,20 or 30 % discount on clothes, home and beauty.

I was going in to see if the mysterious missing gastro chicken Kievs were back, naturally I was distracted by my 20% voucher and also the new advent calendar! Spent a load in homewares including some Christmas decs, then finally dragged my trolley down to the food hall where I managed to bag THE LAST PACK OF KIEVS as part of the dine in for £10 deal 😀😀😀

also got the £15 American food deal, southern fried chicken, fried, onion rings (no coleslaw left otherwise I’d have got that) and mozzarella sticks.

I checked out the party food range,The mini Kievs are £5.00 frozen and £5.75 fresh and are the same product and same amount. I liked the look of the frozen tempura veg too

I resisted the pumpkin cake you are all raving about, I may see if there are any in a yellow sticker come Sunday and then try it. Im trying not to eat too many sweet things!

the advent calendar is a really good deal if you like your beauty products.

the cast iron non stick roasters are not cheap at £35 but I had 20% off. They are fabulous for roast potatoes, also roasting meat as you can use them for searing first then into the oven, or for making the gravy from the meat juices after roasting. Well worth the investment, easy to clean as well. Just don’t use metal utensils in them as they damage the non stick coating.

I also treated myself to a bottle of Cremant de Bourgogne 🍾🥂

• Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
They’re doing a Halloween Colin cake jar so maybe they’ll do a special one for Christmas too!
Love this account on insta but it makes me so fat 😆
CB962CBA-F203-4EB4-A41D-AA50E1370C0C.jpeg

• Haha