M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is mr first time attempting to post a new thread. I hope I’ve got it right?

If I have, then welcome to more chat on the fabulous and not so fabulous items for sale at the wonderful M&S food halls that we all love to frequent.

There is a reason these are frequently sold out by mid afternoon, they are the perfect storm of carb, sugar and butter. Bloody delicious!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I saw the burger wreath thing today when I popped in…it’s in the freezer? Is that the one? It looks immense. I couldn’t see a price so I didn’t lift it, plus I’m tight for space in the freezer atm. But the description on the packet sounds 🤤

Reactions: 2
Got some new sparks offers: 15% off fruit, veg and salad and 15% off cake. Hard not to feel like I'm being tested. 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw the burger wreath thing today when I popped in…it’s in the freezer? Is that the one? It looks immense. I couldn’t see a price so I didn’t lift it, plus I’m tight for space in the freezer atm. But the description on the packet sounds 🤤
What is this mysterious meaty wreath you speak of 🧐🤣 Is it part of the party range?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New offers have arrived,
50p off cheese
50p off fresh juice
50p off bakery
The other bloody hand cream is still waiting to be collected.

I did buy some cafe Creme biscuits from the Xmas section, I have put them away, whether they will last that long who knows.

Reactions: 1
Finally got some offers!

50p off £3 spend on crisps and snacks
50p off £3 spend on biscuits
50p off £3 spend on juice
15% off sandwiches and wraps.

Nothing ground breaking but better than the last few weeks

Reactions: 3
What is this mysterious meaty wreath you speak of 🧐🤣 Is it part of the party range?
I’m not sure…it defo wasn’t in Christmas themed packaging…it was a bread thing, with burger sauce, cheese and gherkin and a pot of spicy tomato dip and all kinds going on. It did occur to me to take a pic but I was too embarrassed 😂 I will do next time I am in. I googled it when I got home but nothing came up

• Haha
This is mr first time attempting to post a new thread. I hope I’ve got it right?

If I have, then welcome to more chat on the fabulous and not so fabulous items for sale at the wonderful M&S food halls that we all love to frequent.

There is a reason these are frequently sold out by mid afternoon, they are the perfect storm of carb, sugar and butter. Bloody delicious!
Yum yums are so good. The dough always seems very soft.

Has anyone tried their frozen hake? It's gorgeous. Cook from frozen too so no need to defrost. I just add a knob of butter, seasoning and wrap in tin foil then pop in the oven. 😃

Reactions: 5
Has anyone tried their frozen hake? It's gorgeous. Cook from frozen too so no need to defrost. I just add a knob of butter, seasoning and wrap in tin foil then pop in the oven. 😃
I've never paid much attention to their frozen section before but this sounds so handy for a quick and healthy tea, thanks!

There needs to be a drooling reaction on here

I also checked my Sparks with anticipation. NOTHING. Why doesn't M&S give me the goods!

Reactions: 5
There needs to be a drooling reaction on here

I also checked my Sparks with anticipation. NOTHING. Why doesn't M&S give me the goods!
I got 2 free ice lollies again and my shop does not have any and a free percy pigs or colin sweets.
Spend £5 on canned food, lentils or dry pasta and get 75p off
50p off £3 veg..... 15% off fresh fruit.

Hubby got zilch on his. :) but he has had 2 hand creams recently.

Reactions: 1
I got 2 free ice lollies again and my shop does not have any and a free percy pigs or colin sweets.
Spend £5 on canned food, lentils or dry pasta and get 75p off
50p off £3 veg..... 15% off fresh fruit.

Hubby got zilch on his. :) but he has had 2 hand creams recently.
I got a free loaf 😂
8D5AC2F0-C85E-41CC-AB6C-3A1E18F86515.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
omg I just checked and have new ones too!
15% off cheese, cream, yogs and butter
15% off cans, pulses and dried pasta
15% off juices
15% off biscuits and cookies

I know where I’m going tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.