M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one being grumpy about the beauty advent calendar? Spend £30 to then spend another £40 to get a box of beauty things you wouldn’t normally buy…. I don’t see the appeal? If it was free with a purchase then yes sure add to basket but it just doesn’t seem like a great deal to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one being grumpy about the beauty advent calendar? Spend £30 to then spend another £40 to get a box of beauty things you wouldn’t normally buy…. I don’t see the appeal? If it was free with a purchase then yes sure add to basket but it just doesn’t seem like a great deal to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I like the advent calendar and the summer beauty bags they normally do.

I tend to just buy some knickers or bras. And if you return the items you can still keep the advent calendar at the reduced price so I have done that before

Reactions: 3
I picked up a pumpkin spice yum nut to try today (as well as another pumpkin cake!) - so good!! Might have to nab some more this weekend before they go

Reactions: 1
I literally can’t stand anything pumpkin spiced or bao buns but reading this thread everyday has had me planning a trip to M&S to buy three pumpkin spice cakes and some bao buns oh and some Cornish cruncher 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Convinced husband to go to M&S tomorrow to try and find the pumpkin cake for me …. Being pregnant has its advantages … it’s not for me , the baby wants it 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
marksandspencerfoodpr posted
29586442_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-2.cdninstagram.jpg

marksandspencerfoodpr Looking for a showstopping centrepiece? 🎃 Try our Hocus Pocus Pumpkin, a supersized sharing burger made with Select Farms beef, filled with oozy cheddar and onion, and wrapped in golden puff pastry 🤤 Part of our 3 for £10 Squeal Deal! 👻

#thisisnotjust #halloween #squealdeal

Reactions: 1
Picked up some party food yesterday as me and my husband love a beige picky lunch

Chicken donuts - weird texture. Have honestly had nicer from the likes of Iceland which obviously cost a lot less 6/10
Mini chicken Kievs - tasty the garlic isn't too overpowering. Husband however said they are bland. 8/10
Halloumi fries - solid favourite in our house, but you have to eat them straight from the oven 8/10
Burger spring rolls - I bloody loved them! The sauce overpowers the spring roll but they are beefy, crispy and burger saucy so bloody tasty 9/10

Also got a burger dough ball ring thing for the freezer. Going to try and hang on to that until boxing day but no doubt the husband will want or beforehand.

Reactions: 7
Picked up some party food yesterday as me and my husband love a beige picky lunch

Chicken donuts - weird texture. Have honestly had nicer from the likes of Iceland which obviously cost a lot less 6/10
Mini chicken Kievs - tasty the garlic isn't too overpowering. Husband however said they are bland. 8/10
Halloumi fries - solid favourite in our house, but you have to eat them straight from the oven 8/10
Burger spring rolls - I bloody loved them! The sauce overpowers the spring roll but they are beefy, crispy and burger saucy so bloody tasty 9/10

Also got a burger dough ball ring thing for the freezer. Going to try and hang on to that until boxing day but no doubt the husband will want or beforehand.
Ohhh I wanna try the burger spring rolls now 😂

Convinced husband to go to M&S tomorrow to try and find the pumpkin cake for me …. Being pregnant has its advantages … it’s not for me , the baby wants it 😉
Update : he got it !!!! Oh my god it’s so good

• Heart
Reactions: 8
marksandspencerfoodpr posted
93048543_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.cdninstagram.jpg

marksandspencerfoodpr CHRISTMAS GIFT OF THE CENTURY INCOMING!! Bigger, bolder and brighter than ever before, the globe-ally famous ULTIMATE Christmas gift is available in store NOW! 🤩
Introducing our LIGHT-UP MUSICAL Blood Orange Snow Globe Gin Liqueur MAGNUM! 🎵 This 1.5 litre bottle joins our sell-out family of Snow Globe Liqueurs, which are FLYING off the shelves across the UK with one sold every three seconds! Get ready to make 60 Blood Orange G&T’s with our NEW Magnum … that’s right 60! You definitely won't run out of a tipple this Christmas 😍

#thisisnotjust #mymarksfave

• Haha
83F8CB23-0F16-45F4-9882-630EDB2BC69A.jpeg

#influenced 🤪
Finally got my hands on some and OMG it’s everything I thought it would be and more. Stocked up as there was loadsss and I’m a pregnant fat witch 🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I also managed to lay my hands on a pumpkin spice loaf, also got the cornish cruncher crackers, no golden blonde spread but that was a blessing as I already have a jar. One moan, they are doing the snow globe baubles again but why the duck aren't they doing a mixed selection, fantastic gifts for £15.

Reactions: 5
So we’ve gone to town for the weekend! Delighted to see the party food is back woo!

Asian chicken lollipops
Beef and porcini tarts
Cheeseburger spring rolls
Pork belly squares
Also got the American dine in - beef burgers, posh dogs, ranch salad, churros, garlic bread and brownie tray bake
Hot dog rolls for posh dogs
Rose Prosecco

So happy lol

Edit - had the chicken lollipops and cheeseburger spring rolls for dinner, chicken lollipops have always been a fave but we also really enjoyed the spring rolls!

Rose Prosecco is also lovely 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Pumpkin spice yum nut was lovely last night. Cornish Cruncher is really nice but I’m not sure it’s nice enough to justify the price.

Pumpkin loaf cake was really good! Tempted to go see if they have any left tomorrow 😂

Reactions: 2
Another fan of the burger spring rolls - my fellow diners were a bit sceptical but were won over. The burger sauce makes them 🤤

I’ve bought a glass jar of that burger sauce and plan to eat it with every meal for the next fortnight 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.