M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THANK YOU for speaking about the Cornish Cruncher. I thought £6 was a lot just in case I didn't like it so bought the smallest size. OH MY DAYS it's the best

Reactions: 2
I do wonder if they bring them down from the cafe to the shop towards the end of the day. I often seen the girl who works in the cafe bring a box of stuff down and they ticket them and put them on the shelf.
Yeah maybe! Although I was in there at 11am when they opened haha. They had quite a lot of their other toasties as well maybe they’ve realised there’s a market for them, just wish they’d bring the price down a bit…

Reactions: 2
Yeah maybe! Although I was in there at 11am when they opened haha. They had quite a lot of their other toasties as well maybe they’ve realised there’s a market for them, just wish they’d bring the price down a bit…
Yes they are a bit pricey, my hubby buys them on yellow tickets for his lunch the next day.

Last edited:
Feel a bit awkward saying this but…I didn’t like the pumpkin loaf 😬 For me, the cake/frosting ratio is off. There is too much frosting. And I like frosting. Maybe I got a bad bake?!? I also wasn’t expecting the frosting to be so loose if that makes sense. I thought it would be firmer. I’ll leave now…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Feel a bit awkward saying this but…I didn’t like the pumpkin loaf 😬 For me, the cake/frosting ratio is off. There is too much frosting. And I like frosting. Maybe I got a bad bake?!? I also wasn’t expecting the frosting to be so loose if that makes sense. I thought it would be firmer. I’ll leave now…
tiny dancer! get out! lol ☺

I just purchased a bag of the bogey buttons, they are delish

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Trying the M&S cod fish cakes tonight. I may have had some similar before years ago but no idea if they were any good

Reactions: 1
Trying the M&S cod fish cakes tonight. I may have had some similar before years ago but no idea if they were any good
I had the non-fancy tuna ones recently and they were lovely. Texturally quite smooth but not too fishy nor too much potato.

I do think there was a bit too much frosting but I did like it.

• Heart
I’ve got a bakery left over bread garlic bread in the oven… and a Nonna Tonda pasta dish to cook. My M&S don’t seem to have the garlic bread freezer out permanently… they wheel it out when they have some bread going spare!

Reactions: 4
Of all the things they sell, M&S seems to be lacking (I presume due to supply issues) my two favourite products of theirs, gastropub chicken Kievs and full on flavour salted crisps. Oh well, my waistline may thank me but I hope they come back soon!

Has anyone tried the burger flavour spring rolls? They are in the party food section. I saw them tonight and I didn’t know whether to be excited or disgusted by them 😅

Last edited:
Of all the things they sell, M&S seems to be lacking (I presume due to supply issues) my two favourite products of theirs, gastropub chicken Kievs and full on flavour salted crisps. Oh well, my waistline may thank me but I hope they come back soon!

Has anyone tried the burger flavour spring rolls? They are in the party food section. I saw them tonight and I didn’t know whether to be excited or disgusted by them 😅

Oh they are going on my Ocado order RIGHT NOW

566709011_0_1280x1280.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.