M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went shopping today and grabbed the carrot cake loaf cake. Never been more disappointed with an M&S cake. Can’t even eat it it’s that bad. Its got currents in, who puts currents in a carrot cake ffs.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Not a lot in store today still fridges full of drink not food, still no sparks offer

Reactions: 1
I just got my first Sparks freebie!
A pastry of my choice 🙂
To be used in the next 21 days so I'm unlikely to get to claim it tbh but still, yay!

Reactions: 8
Went shopping today and grabbed the carrot cake loaf cake. Never been more disappointed with an M&S cake. Can’t even eat it it’s that bad. Its got currents in, who puts currents in a carrot cake ffs.
Oh nooo !! Currants ?! I put sultanas in mine but I’m not sure currants would be nice at all !!

Reactions: 2
Currants! That’s a bad business.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I just got my first Sparks freebie!
A pastry of my choice 🙂
To be used in the next 21 days so I'm unlikely to get to claim it tbh but still, yay!
I got this one and the movie, no food freebie yet. I was going to wait until maybe after Black friday for an offer to pop up as I was going to place a clothing order anyway.

1636096243245.png

Do M&S do a lunch meal deal for a set cost, as in sandwich, snack & drink?
The one near my work (in a train station) does and the one at the services near me does but the main one near me doesn’t it’s not cheap though!

I got this one and the movie, no food freebie yet. I was going to wait until maybe after Black friday for an offer to pop up as I was going to place a clothing order anyway.

View attachment 848664
I think I had that when I first signed up (maybe only 10% though?) as well as a €5 off when you spend €35 that's still good for 9 days.
The free pastry must have been triggered by spending around €100 online last week.

• Heart
IMO the Sparks card has always been the worst loyalty of the lot. At the moment it's absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 16
Think so too. Iceland give you £1 off every time you top up by £20.

I've also already used my nectar card to get £2.50 off a shop.

Holland and Barrett - also give you £3 worth of points when you join.

Has anyone used their Sparks card and got a free shop! It happened to me a while back and the lady behind me in the queue clapped for me 🤣 got £70 of shopping for free, was gutted I’d walked passed the gin 🥴
We’ve just tried the Dirty Burger Dough Balls - awful 🤢 weird texture and just plain bizarre. Love the lasagne ravioli, their deli bits n bobs and the fresh bread. Where I live I have M&S, Aldi and Home Bargains along the same row 😂🙌🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I bought the passion fruit roulade, and it is absolutely gorgeous! Just perfect, having to fight the urge to eat the entire thing in one night, and honestly.... no promises!

I also really enjoyed the plant based salt beef bun, will defo get that again.

The panettone from the Christmas ad looks so good but it’s £10 😒
They have a mini version that is Double Chocolate rather than Triple Chocolate like the big one. There's a Cranberry and Orange one I have my eye on too.

I’m going to need to stop lurking on this thread, I’ve gained a dress size in two weeks from FOMO! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The collection santini tomatoes are out of this world!!! I love the normal santini tomatoes but the collection ones are🤤 👌

Their red grapes and their tenderstem broccoli are the best out of all the supermarkets and I've tried them all 👌🏻

Reactions: 5
Has anyone used their Sparks card and got a free shop! It happened to me a while back and the lady behind me in the queue clapped for me 🤣 got £70 of shopping for free, was gutted I’d walked passed the gin 🥴
We’ve just tried the Dirty Burger Dough Balls - awful 🤢 weird texture and just plain bizarre. Love the lasagne ravioli, their deli bits n bobs and the fresh bread. Where I live I have M&S, Aldi and Home Bargains along the same row 😂🙌🏼
No. sweet fa for me and I’m a regular 😂

Love that someone clapped 🤣🤣 so jealous you won! That’s a decent amount to win as well! I’d be furious if I won it when I only spent a fiver, probably why I spend so much each time I go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love that someone clapped 🤣🤣 so jealous you won! That’s a decent amount to win as well! I’d be furious if I won it when I only spent a fiver, probably why I spend so much each time I go 😂
I know right! Was so glad I hadn’t just picked a yoghurt up 🤣 so goes to show they do it, so always hand your sparks card over, you never know! The lady serving me was just as excited as she’d never served anyone who had won either!

No. sweet fa for me and I’m a regular 😂
Have the faith! Always hand your card over, you never know 🤞🏼

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.