M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder are they reluctant to do sparks offers for food at the moment because their supply chain couldn’t handle it? Lots of gaps in my local store at the moment and we have a very large foodhall. I got nothing from Sparks today 😑 I obviously don’t need to be incentivised, I spend too much 😕

Reactions: 6
I had a relative that worked here. 20% discount was fantastic 😛

Reactions: 2
Has anyone had this? I was so tempted but the three in the store I visited only had one day date left on them and we had plans 😭

560432011_0_640x640.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I got the Golden blonde spread, biscoffi has been demoted to bog standard cocaine in a jar golden blonde is the new crack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Yel

The best ever trifle has gone up again! Now £7 and probably still a bit lacking in flavour

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
There is a little place in Belfast whos thing is they only serve cheese toasties (they do like 4 different varieties) and the mac and cheese special toastie they do is apparently the most popular one. I don't really get it tbh! Seems so stodgy.

I had these recently from M&S and they were yummy.
View attachment 798318
These are ace !!

Just got the Christmas food catalog when I was in shopping. Omg they smash it out the park every year. I want it all 🤤

Reactions: 3
We’ve had these too, they are gorgeous. My son turned his nose up at them which I was surprised at as they were lovely!
I’ve had the salmon gluten-free ones, they are delicious! Currently unavailable here in France, humph!

Had an Ocado order tonight … soo many missing items again 😔 anyone else experiencing this ? Will have to go to Tesco tomorrow now !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.