M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popped in today to get a few treats and ended up with a load of snacks, bakery bits and then OH wanted the American dine in deal. So we went for pulled pork, burgers, coleslaw, onion rings, mozerella dippers & the churros. Also got the dirty fries on yellow sticker.

was also told I had an addiction:rolleyes:. I so almost picked up the Cornish cruncher baked cheese…next time.
View attachment 839377no reduced Halloween bits here
I get the biscuits all the time. I eat them as if they're a packet of crisps. Love them.

Reactions: 3
I miss the brie and cranberry (2nd only to the wensleydale) sandwich so badly

Gluten free life is not the one! sometimes this thread breaks my heart 💔

However I live my best m&s food life through you all. M&s do have an amazing gluten free range so it's not all doom and gloom

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Treat lunch today and praying for a festive sarnie. Also praying for yellow stickered beauties (will take anything tbf)

Reactions: 2
cream cheese and smoked salmon festive sandwich 😂 is out now I see.. been thinking about it since 6 this morning

Reactions: 1
im just about to walk to M&S and I’m so excited. I can only afford to eat M&S at the weekends and it’s the highlight of the week. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Went to M&S spent £43 😂 got Christmas cards and a light up shortbread house which will be part of my mums Xmas present. 2 soups for £4, a few yellow sticker things to freeze, posh dogs in finger rolls with burger slaw for tonight and party food for tomorrow. 😀

some of the things I got-
D0084C9B-9C10-4C56-85E3-F76C4239E574.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Barely treat myself to m&s food, but recently have been going there more often! Had a delicious bento box that was reduced the other day, and hoping to catch another deal today... does anyone know roughly what time they do they reductions, or is it a shop-to-shop sort of thing?

I also really want to try the plant based salt beef in a bun next too, anyone tried it? Any good?

Reactions: 2
Barely treat myself to m&s food, but recently have been going there more often! Had a delicious bento box that was reduced the other day, and hoping to catch another deal today... does anyone know roughly what time they do they reductions, or is it a shop-to-shop sort of thing?

I also really want to try the plant based salt beef in a bun next too, anyone tried it? Any good?
Definitely varies by shop

Found out my local reduces before opening on a Sunday. This is why there was a huuuuge queue before they opened.

The store near my office doesn't reduce until early afternoon after the lunch rush, which is a bit annoying but good if I have a late lunch break

Reactions: 4

My M&S had some things yellow sticker when I was in this morning around 50/60p off but you get the real bargains after 4pm. Iv tried the plant kitchen salt beef deli roll I got it on yellow sticker and it was disgusting, I actually like a lot of their vegan range too like the no egg and cress and the vegan bbq chicken wrap they did.

The ones near me don’t reduce sandwiches until well after 3 pm. but on other stuff they start with the first reductions when they open, which isn’t by a great deal.

Went to M&S spent £43 😂 got Christmas cards and a light up shortbread house which will be part of my mums Xmas present. 2 soups for £4, a few yellow sticker things to freeze, posh dogs in finger rolls with burger slaw for tonight and party food for tomorrow. 😀

View attachment 848093
Could you report back on the party food please. I’ve had the burger spring rolls and we got some mini chicken Kiev’s at the same time that are in the freezer. Just considering buying some more bits before Christmas for when people come over. Particularly interested in the mini battered sausages!

Do M&S do a lunch meal deal for a set cost, as in sandwich, snack & drink?

View attachment 848093
Ooh I love the shortbread house!

Feel a bit iffy about burger spring rolls hmm. Although I do love their vegetable ones in the chinese section.

Ooh I love the shortbread house!

Feel a bit iffy about burger spring rolls hmm. Although I do love their vegetable ones in the chinese section.
When I first seen someone post them my first though was absolutely not 😂 but a few have said they are really nice so going to give them a go! My husband is very excited about them so at least they will definitely be eaten, I’ll report back what I think!

I didn't see a meal deal option in my M&S but I did get the Turkey Feast sandwich and it can only be described as orgasmic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.