M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried either of these? I saw them in a local store the other day. The carrot cake doesn’t have any reviews on Ocado but is also not available/sold out. The Cherry bakewe’ll has good reviews.
I love the cherry bakewell. Not tried the carrot cake but if it’s similar to the pumpkin spice it’ll be good

Reactions: 2
Right I’m off to M&S this lunch time. Think I might go Oxford street rather than the food hall on Tottenham Court Road. Will update later with what I found 😁

Reactions: 4
Right I’m off to M&S this lunch time. Think I might go Oxford street rather than the food hall on Tottenham Court Road. Will update later with what I found 😁
I used to go to that Pantheon branch all the time when I worked in the area. I miss it. 😥

Reactions: 1
I can't for a Christmas sandwich! M&S usually do my favourite one.

Yes I prefer it too…best of a bad bunch scenario. The JL one is not for me. The music is lovely as always, but I didn’t like the ‘Stranger Things’ vibe.

I made the mistake of shopping hungry……. Sticky toffee muffin AND sticky toffee cake jar AND festive no beef welly sandwich AND cookie dough brownie bites, had to try them all, feel very queasy but the diabetes was worth it!

Has anyone tried these? Are they as good as the cinnamon tortilla rolls?
They are a hot ginger rather than sweet. Although obviously slightly sweet it’s not like gingerbread. My curry loving son absolutely loved them but my mouth was a bit burny after a few.

I’m surprised that M&S haven’t brought out Christmas centrepieces for Percy and Colin like a turkey wrapped a in bacon Percy face. Won’t give them any ideas

• Haha
Has anyone tried either of these? I saw them in a local store the other day. The carrot cake doesn’t have any reviews on Ocado but is also not available/sold out. The Cherry bakewe’ll has good reviews.
cherry bakewell is lush, carrot cake disappointing.

Reactions: 2
Right back from M&S, got everything on my list and extras. Probably easier just to put a picture

View attachment 846511

Also was about to pick this up to do with my toddler but oh my god £12.50!! No thank you

View attachment 846513
£2.50 on Ocado so thankfully just a mistake!
They look lovely - I'd rather make my own tbh but for baking with young kids you can't go too far wrong with a mix and exactly the right quantities etc!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.