M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re doing a Halloween Colin cake jar so maybe they’ll do a special one for Christmas too!
Love this account on insta but it makes me so fat 😆
CB962CBA-F203-4EB4-A41D-AA50E1370C0C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear I mentioned this here before but I was gifted the Percy Pig Easter egg a few years ago, it was pink chocolate shaped like Percy Pig with some sprinkles on the bottom. OMG it was bloody awful, the chocolate was really perfume-y tasting, very much like parma violets - it didn’t taste like chocolate usually does but it didn’t taste like Percy Pig either, it was disgusting. Really soured my Percy love. Colin all the way babes x

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
We're not keen on Turkey but always had it "for tradition" - last year with Covid it was
Just the two of us so we went with duck as we really like it and it was so good!

Interesting. I've never tried either of those two. What do they taste like compared to meats like chicken, turkey, beef etc?

Reactions: 4
Anyone else seen the m&s Nando’s meal deal? Looks pretty good!
Yes I’ve had it quite a few times when it’s been on and loved it! I usually get the peri peri chicken, bbq chicken, spicy rice, chilli peas, peri chips and it’s so delicious! I’ve also tried the churros in it and they’re soo good! Really good value meal!

How have I never noticed this Nando’s feast before?! I’ll have to keep an eye out next time
I’m in.

Reactions: 2
I’m developing a bad habit of looking for things that are ‘new’ in M&S. Apart from some normal everyday things, here are some newbies I got to try.
Tempura veg are my faves , I bet that would be nice in the air fryer !! Have you tried the tortillas ? They’ve always intrigued me

Reactions: 2
Tempura veg are my faves , I bet that would be nice in the air fryer !! Have you tried the tortillas ? They’ve always intrigued me
I’ve tried the chocolate cinnamon tortillas I loved them! Ate the whole packet easy 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.