M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite disappointed with my local food store, very poor vegetarian selection. And no pumpkin loaf, been checking a.lot.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Can I just say how wonderful this thread is 😊 it’s the perfect escapism from everything going on in the world, love it. I’m taking my mum to our nearest M&S food hall today (she’s recovering from a hip operation) and going to do a proper scan of the products instead of the usual dashing in and out to get something. Will report back.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I usually just lurk on this thread but I have to chime in. I’m heavily pregnant and desperately want
to try the pumpkin spice cake. Intend on spending my first day of maternity leave today scouring all the nearby M&S’s until I get my hands on one 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I usually just lurk on this thread but I have to chime in. I’m heavily pregnant and desperately want
to try the pumpkin spice cake. Intend on spending my first day of maternity leave today scouring all the nearby M&S’s until I get my hands on one 😂
hopefully you have the baby before they stop selling them! x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Right, excuse the crap in my kitchen - this is what I bought today. I had a voucher so only had to pay about £5 and I’m very happy with what I’ve got. The pumpkin loaf was with all the Halloween detritus as you walk in and there were TONS of them! I live on my own now my daughter has gone to uni so the USA dine in for £15 was a bit excessive so just got the fries and vegan burger (which was reduced) and it was all meat apart from the burger anyway (I’m vegetarian). Looking forward trying the cheese and the Halloween 3 for £10. I always pick up some ready meals for work, my favourite bread and the salted caramel oat shake (😍) when I go. I did a ‘sensible’ shop at Sainsburys afterwards as M&S is strictly for treats. Now to put it all away!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I caved and went on the hunt for the pumpkin loaf and Cornish cruncher too! Also found a pumpkin spiced yumnut that barely made it home, inhaled and not even sorry 😂 thoroughly recommend the green slime brownies in the Halloween range, they’re very rich so you don’t need more than 1 but that means they last!

Where would I find the burger spring rolls? Checked the takeaway section and freezer but nada in my local store and I need them in my life 🥺

I was in M&S this morning and seen a lady with SIX pumpkin spiced loafs in her basket I felt like asking her if she was on the M&S tattle thread 😆 although she did have a few other Halloween things it was probably for a party 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was in M&S this morning and seen a lady with SIX pumpkin spiced loafs in her basket I felt like asking her if she was on the M&S tattle thread 😆 although she did have a few other Halloween things it was probably for a party 🤣
I think we should all be invited to that party! I'd be going for the spiced loaf!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not food but just a headsup that the M&S beauty advent calendar launched today and it's a good deal: 10 full size products and 15 minis, in a reusable tin, spend €35 and buy it for €45 (€430 value)/spend £30 and buy it for £40 (£300+ value). Eligible spend from beauty, home or clothing: excluding children's clothing, lingerie and sleepwear etc unfortunately. Got myself a nice granny cardi to get me through the winter 👵
Would make a lovely gift... for yourself 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bought a pumpkin spice loaf today alongside one of the salt b*ef pretzel buns from the vegan range (it's so, so good!) and a Sourdough loaf. I was tempted by the cupcakes but didn't think they were worth it at £4.50 for 6!

I also picked up an Apricot roll. This is going to sound so silly but they remind me of my Nan; whenever we'd go visit without fail there'd be an Apricot loaf for after lunch! So much so that we had them at her wake XD

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Where would I find the burger spring rolls? Checked the takeaway section and freezer but nada in my local store and I need them in my life 🥺
In Oxford St store (which is massive) they had a separate party food fridge on the end of an aisle and they were in there. Next to the mini chicken kievs, which are lush.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
marksandspencerfoodpr posted
03131678_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.cdninstagram.jpg

marksandspencerfoodpr Bring a taste of Hollywood to your front room with the NEW American Family Dine In! 🇺🇸 Create the ULTIMATE American feast 🍔 🍗 by choosing 2 mains and 4 extras from a seriously drool-worthy selection, like Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Shoulder, Vegan Burgers, Mozzarella Sticks and a Triple Chocolate Brownie Traybake 🤤WHAT’S MORE, Sparks customers who purchase this deal and scan their card at the till will receive a FREE movie rental with CHILI TV. Look out for the code via email after purchase. Everything you need for the perfect night in! 💖

#thisisnotjust #mymarksfave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.