Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers share their thoughts on Clé de Peau Beauté whilst Lydia Millen stares at her reflection in the jar!

Of course, Lydiot can't speak intelligently about a product without it being scripted for her. Her multiple Intimissimi fails are proof of that. How embarrassing.

Dim Lydia will find a way to eye-duck herself whenever –– wherever. 🤦‍♀️ 😄

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
if you're going to watch the vlog, fast forward the first 15 mins, it's just her flogging the intimememe outfits

Reactions: 8
Hiii guys!!New member! just joined because i've been watching lydia off and on for about a year now, keep her on as background noise when doing chores around the house, have even purchased a lot of the crap she promotes, including ZOFLORA... (jesus christ take the wheel...) when slowly but surely I started noticing a lot of her behaviors to be extremely fake, but when I read through the comments I never saw anyone calling her out on anything, so naturally I thought maybe I was wrong. I thought I was alone thinking that a lot of the things she did were extremely f*ked up. So I decided to research her and finally found this!! and thank the lord up above because I finally don't feel alone anymore.

Here's a few of the things that drove me crazy, and I never saw anyyyyone ever calling her out on any of this:

1. It mind fucked me when NO ONE said anything about her OBVIOUSLY asking for the miele products for free.
2. I thought that when Ali dropped the paint on her driveway and the amount of guilt she gave him was just simply absurd and indicative to a narcissistic personality disorder.
3. It stressed me OUT when Ali mistakenly put the electrical wiring of the (now infamous) guest bathroom sconces, and he hinted that Lydia gave him grief for that, because the wallpaper was so expensive..
4. It made me sick when perhaps the only time she's ever put a phonecall on speakerphone in all of her ceaseless ramblings of the inane, sorry, i mean her vlogs, it was with her CONTRACTOR, to OBVIOUSLY manipulatively portray herself as a humble and down to earth human being.
5. When I finally looked her up on IG (only ever saw her youtube) and saw her description as a "proud difficult woman" and right below saw an AD of her half naked in panties in what was meant to be a trip """"" they paid for to get away from the sorrow of losing their cat"""" I WAS DONE. I was like NO. dis witch is ab- so-fuckin-lutely nuts.
6. And then.. what really drove this all home for me, was her latest Wedding Vlog. T W O years later. Which is very obviously a desperate attempt of trying to take the attention away from that inthefrow girl.

What's worse is that she's influencing people, and these people who were like me, followed her every move and bought (past tense for me) whatever she recommends, and whenever they get a gut feeling like hey, somethings off here and don't see that reflected in the comments, they think, like I did, that they're probably wrong because she manipulates her audience by erasing every single comment that paints the truth about her.

Sorry for this super long rant, It's great to finally have found the light with this thread!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Hiii guys!!New member! just joined because i've been watching lydia off and on for about a year now...So I decided to research her and finally found this!! and thank the lord up above because I finally don't feel alone anymore.

Congratulations. You've taken the red pill –– stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the Lydia Millen rabbit-hole goes.

source.gif

1. We definitely called her out on her Miele Lidle Lies –– click here

2. Ali's paint drop melodrama was absolutely sad – she treats him like a child – an example

3. Lydia emasculates Ali every single chance she gets on tape and that wallpaper fiasco with the wall sconces is a prime example 👏

4. I missed her contractor call ... she is not humble in any stretch of the imagination

5. Ah! The proud difficult woman and her blog post (by the same name) monstrosity – click here

5b. Yes, her undeclared gifted press trip disguised as a mini-moon – we dragged her for that here

6. The notorious 'Wedding Vlog' ... we feel your pain – click here for the details of her sad attempt to steal Vic's thunder

6b. The #frowwedding envy is real and we've discussed it at length – here, here, and here

Welcome! 😄

I never saw anyone calling her out on anything
That's because that woman blocks-deletes comments like it's her job. 🤷‍♀️ A majority of people on this thread have stories to tell of simple, non-threating comments and questions that prompted Lydia to launch social warfare. :ROFLMAO:

She undoubtedly sits in her den of horrors – like this!

So I decided to research her and finally found this!! and thank the lord up above because I finally don't feel alone anymore
Yes! You're not alone.

source (1).gif

she manipulates her audience by erasing every single comment that paints the truth about her.
Like it's her job! Lydia's Lidl Lies know no bounds.
She lies so much, she's tripping herself up on camera – as per her Jimmy Choo snafu.

source (3).gif

She shouldn't have come for me on Twitter. But she did, so here we are. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:

source (5)-min.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This "wedding vlog" is a load of bullshit, I don't understand why she is doing it?
The stupid tweets and captions she writes... bleeping giveaway of her character. What’s in someone’s heart comes out of her mouth.

Calculative, arrogant prickView attachment 49386
Best friend loan?? oh do piss off you nonce, who the f*ck do you think you are???? As someone stated earlier I forgot who. Sorry. But she definitely needs cancelled. Stop with the press loan!!! you ain't press, bejeezus woman!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that Dior bag new? Isn’t that the same Dior bag she said she wouldn’t purchase new? 😂

Reactions: 10
there are a few (probably more!)...things I don’t get about social media influencers.
she (or any of them) aren’t really businesses themselves they are a database of social media connections, so when a brand works with them all they are doing is buying an “in” to the influencers audience. For this to be valuable to the brand the audience has to be relevant to the brand and engaged enough to buy what the influencers suggests ie the Hinch phenomenon!
the influencers value is in the relevance and propensity to buy of their audience.

id absolutely love to see some metrics around influencers roi
I also think that part of it, is that with influencers brands dont have to pay for a lot, as they pay for the influencer and the influencer makes the video, takes the photos, posts etc etc. the brand doesn't have to pay for staff and models to shoot stuff, a platform (magazine etc) to put the photos, airtime if it was for a commercial, etc. I think that part of the influencer realm has to do with it being a review (which most logical and sensible people read written reviews when buying a product) that can reach a larger audience with todays quick flicking through the phone social media.
*I don't like the influencer space at all but this is just thinking out of the box* But i agree id love to see the actual analytics on what lydia as an influencer to a sales person actually makes for the brand and how many actually just click to see the price, gawk, and click off

As for lydia and her affiliate lynx, I really think a large amount of people swipe up or click then see the price and then click off. I don't think she necessarily makes a whack or has a lot of swipe up/clicks turn into actual sales. I think she may just show brands this number of people click on the lynx but not how many actually purchase?

I have to agree she was so much more relatable when she lived in the old house. She had a closet the size that most people have, and didn't have so many designer bags, shoes, hair scrunchies, dresses, jackets etc that people just laugh at her for and collect dust 364 days a year. She actually seemed like someone who saved their money to purchase things they like and save for like most regular people.

These days Lydia and Ali are living way way above their means. Every post is basically a press service at least 97% of everything she ever posts is, and if lydia continues actually marking things past this current week i think more of her "sheep/followers/loyalLydiaest" will catch on to exactly how much this girl doesn't purchase and doesn't spend her own money on and really has no business giving an opinion on since she doesn't know the value of a dollar so she can't actually say if its worth spending our hard earned money on.

Reactions: 14
Jesus bleeping CHRIST CAWIEE STOP WITH THE bleeping SOUND EFFECTS ITS NOT CUTE OR FUNNY!!

The 4 year old lispy voices have to stop. It’s creepy and it’s making me very uncomfortable. 🤣

A 39 minutes Intimissimi Advertisement...,within the first few minutes of the freebie haul, as she’s admiring herself in the camera.....“I wonder if I could get this in black“ always on the beg.
prances around in 270 quid worth of... pajamas, bleeping pajamas!

she bangs on about how warm the fabric keeps her... gets in the car... ITS BLOODY FREEZING!!

More clips of Lumi avoiding her 😂 but a special segment (for tattles benefit since she was called out on here) when she thanks lumi for bringing in 3 mice 😂😂

good karma = a jacket was delivered before she went to London 🙄

”a week in London“ = 3 days,

ali looks dreadful.

that is all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus bleeping CHRIST CAWIEE STOP WITH THE bleeping SOUND EFFECTS ITS NOT CUTE OR FUNNY!!

The 4 year old lispy voices have to stop. It’s creepy and it’s making me very uncomfortable. [emoji1787]

A 39 minutes Intimissimi Advertisement...,within the first few minutes of the freebie haul, as she’s admiring herself in the camera.....“I wonder if I could get this in black“ always on the beg.

she bangs on about how warm the fabric keeps her... gets in the car... ITS BLOODY FREEZING!!

More clips of Lumi avoiding her [emoji23] but a special segment (for tattles benefit since she was called out on here) when she thanks lumi for bringing in 3 mice [emoji23][emoji23]

good karma = a jacket was delivered before she went to London [emoji849]

ali looks dreadful.

that is all [emoji23][emoji23]
It feels like you're our tattle budgie getting sent down first into the lydl mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As for lydia and her affiliate lynx, I really think a large amount of people swipe up or click then see the price and then click off. I don't think she necessarily makes a whack or has a lot of swipe up/clicks turn into actual sales. I think she may just show brands this number of people click on the lynx but not how many actually purchase?
Don't forget she makes money off them clicking, even if they don't buy that item she's suggested because the website deposits cookies on the device of the person looking and then ANYTHING they buy on that website for the next 30 days she gets a commission off the back of. The company won't care because if she is driving traffic to their website that purchases they don't give a monkeys about what they buy, just as long as they do.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Don't forget she makes money off them clicking, even if they don't buy that item she's suggested because the website deposits cookies on the device of the person looking and then ANYTHING they buy on that website for the next 30 days she gets a commission off the back of. The company won't care because if she is driving traffic to their website that purchases they don't give a monkeys about what they buy, just as long as they do.
I am really curious about her revenues. What does she actually earn.
But never in this life would I drop 1.5M on such an ugly house 👀 yea it’s big, mine is big too. That means a lot of space to clean and take care, inside and out.. there is no real benefit in that. You sleep in one bed, you tit on one toilet and you need a functional kitchen and living room. The rest is just money wasted and time consumed. In plus, her house is at the country side. Way too far from the city, where the action happens! Why would you move so far away?? I mean sure if you are an elderly person I understand the need for quite, but in your 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s.. live a while!

Reactions: 21
So now, Lydia's a self-proclaimed Boujie witch. 🤦‍♀️ Methinks she spelled Beggar wrong. 😏 #PressService

FireShot Capture 258 - (8) Lydia on Twitter_ _Tonight’s video is coming at 8pm because I’ve _ ...png
60e924dd-c0b6-449a-8b8f-e43b0fab40e6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Sorry I feel terrible for noticing this. I'm no oil painting myself but her nose is getting bigger. Maybe it's all the lies. It's gone so wide. Carrie is so pretty compared to her. I like Carrie. Think about it. Lydia pays her well 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The 4 year old lispy voices have to stop. It’s creepy and it’s making me very uncomfortable. 🤣

prances around in 270 quid worth of... pajamas, bleeping pajamas!

More clips of Lumi avoiding her 😂 but a special segment (for tattles benefit since she was called out on here) when she thanks lumi for bringing in 3 mice 😂😂

good karma = a jacket was delivered before she went to London 🙄

ali looks dreadful.

that is all 😂😂
Thanks for taking one for the team. I doubt I couldn't stayed until the end of all that shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she so obssesed with the wedding matter? I know about the wedding vlog she posted last week (haven't watched), but on the today's vlog:

- She started the vlog saying she was going to get spray tan. And had to mention will be with the same girl that made her spay tan for her wedding!!!!!. 😲
- She started to try on some PJs and when tried on the white one she said it makes her feel very "bridal"!!!!. And makes her want to get married again!!!. 😮
- She cried on the meet up event cause there was so much love and reminds her to her wedding!!!. 😮

😧😲😮

Victoria's wedding definetly affected her on a very bad (crazy) way.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why is she so obssesed with the wedding matter? I know about the wedding vlog she posted last week (haven't watched), but on the today's vlog:

- She started the vlog saying she was going to get spray tan. And had to mention will be with the same girl that made her spay tan for her wedding!!!!!. 😲
- She started to try on some PJs and when tried on the white one she said it makes her feel very "bridal"!!!!. And makes her want to get married again!!!. 😮
- She cried on the meet up event cause there was so much love and reminds her to her wedding!!!. 😮

😧😲😮

Victoria's wedding definetly affected her on a very bad (crazy) way.
Remember we might be getting her uncut wedding video on their anniversary 😂😂

Vlogmas with the unhinged MG’s...featuring their wedding...from 2 years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.