Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow....that was a constant dialogue with tattle 😂

I don't understand the title...she said she never shops at Zara and never will again. Why say first?

She's so awful!! Also noticed her teeth are looking so dark!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her new “outfit” post (of the Joseph trousers) is ONE photo?! And in her new vlog she goes on about how she wants her blog to be more spontaneous and documenting her insta stories? So what on earth is the point of a blog? Isn’t that what your Instagram is for? Isn’t a blog where you can document your thoughts but in a more detailed sense aka longer writing and more photos than Instagram/snaps chat.

She’s so lazy lol.
didn't she say recently she was going to upload her outfits that she wore in the week - a load of bollocks...that only happened once - she is so lazy.

Reactions: 7
Wow....that was a constant dialogue with tattle 😂

I don't understand the title...she said she never shops at Zara and never will again. Why say first?

She's so awful!! Also noticed her teeth are looking so dark!
Too much red wine, cheapo, low range!!

Reactions: 4
Lydia Millen #4 I miss my wedding, but need some bedding, free mattress anyone?

Reactions: 8
Oh! And let me address the Cheek Filler rumor.

[30:30] Tattle Life, thanks for providing talking points for my content! Because you know, what the duck else have I got to say? 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 719 - MY FIRST AUTUMN ZARA ORDER - Lydia Elise Millen -_ - https___invidio.us...png

FireShot Capture 720 - MY FIRST AUTUMN ZARA ORDER - Lydia Elise Millen -_ - https___invidio.us...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We have often mentioned that she doesn’t have much jewellery. But look at her she looks like a badly decorated Christmas tree with her mishmash of crap. Rings that just don’t go together, neckless’ everywhere and bracelets: 2 love things, a stupid dior friendship Coachella vibe string, a Dior gold plated(?) bracelet and then a string of pearls, probably from claire’s! No lidl that is not classy, stylish just 💩, not even « it ».

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lydia Millen's baby voice will make your skin crawl. 🤮 😆

"Mothers across the globe subconsciously change the timbre of their voice when they talk to their baby to help them learn, a new study found."

Ali: Momma?!

giphy.gif

When you can't be bothered to pronounce the name of the brand that pays you... Intimissimi-eeeee?

And finally, issue a non-apology (for the brand) because I dragged you on Twitter, retweeted that dim vlog post, and tagged Intimissimi with FACTS.

Round 1: Can't pronounce Intimissimi.
Round 2: Still can't be bothered to pronounce Intimissimi.
Round 3: Oops! My bad... "But it doesn't seem like the worst thing in the world to me..." 🤦‍♀️

Lydia Millen For Intimissimi.png

FireShot Capture 721 - intimissimi - Twitter Search _ Twitter_ - https___twitter.com_search.png

Lydia: "I just didn't even bother to look into the correct pronunciation..." 🤦‍♀️

Lydiot: "The pronunciation [of a brand] is not, like, the thing I'm most worried about..." :poop:

Lydiot: "It doesn't seem like the worst thing in the world to me."
(Even though I'm actually paid to pronounce a brand name correctly... I'm still an imbecile.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Lydiot says she has dyslexia, because you know, girl took a hometest... She should just call herself Dr. Lydiot!

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Haha
Lydia Millen's baby voice will make your skin crawl. 🤮 😆

"Mothers across the globe subconsciously change the timbre of their voice when they talk to their baby to help them learn, a new study found."

Ali: Momma?!

View attachment 43497

View attachment 43504

When you can't be bothered to pronounce the name of the brand that pays you... Intimissimi-eeeee?

And finally, apologize because I dragged you on Twitter, retweeted that dim vlog post, and tagged Intimissimi.

Round 1: Can't pronounce Intimissimi.
Round 2: Still can't be bothered to pronounce Intimissimi.
Round 3: Oops! My bad... "But it doesn't seem like the worst thing in the world to me..." 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 43509

View attachment 43505

View attachment 43506

Lydiot: "The pronunciation [of a brand] is not, like, the thing I'm most worried about..."

View attachment 43510
So she doesn’t or wouldn’t mind if one of the brands she works for, stood up and miss pronounced her grubby name. She would be mortified and demand for an apology!

Reactions: 13
Just leaving this here..... let’s all welcome Ali back to the vlog lyf 🙄 with comments like this.

D8AB80AF-CAC9-4962-94EC-2B27F4A09248.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I know this is bugger all to do with her but when he says "questionable mentality" I literally thought of Lydiot and laughed my ass off, oh heck she in a way could give her a run for her money, or even Alfie pmsl
Just leaving this here..... let’s all welcome Ali back to the vlog lyf 🙄 with comments like this.

View attachment 43513
All I am going to say is hmmmmmm..... lol I really am speechless not sure if a good or a bad way

Oh yea right. The woman who NEVER does anything to hint at a joke or attempt a creative, funny edit all of a sudden drops a tiny little fart sound randomly in a vlog one day. With no other funny sound effects or edits or even jokes. No just that tiny little toot. That was done on purpose and was a total sound effect edited in on purpose.

Yea Lydia didn't fart. Nope not at all. Never never never.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pretty sure the reason Lydia and other influencers rarely show Zara hauls is that they can't affiliate link to the Zara website. So what's the point unless Zara sends them all a voucher/discount codes...

This latest video is so dull. But what might be worse is the sickly sweet comments under. I don't get how they love her? She comes across as so disingenuous. Plus, some of their grammar and spelling is as questionable as Lydia's. However, they're just commenters enjoying something on youtube so it doesn't matter. She's a business and can't even bother to download Grammarly or check how to pronounce the name of a company sponsoring her. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh, and it makes the back of Lydia's throat hurt when she encounters "selfless" and "nice" people.

Which explains a lot.

[18:15] Lydia: I'm charitable. I gave the woman that alters my gifted clothes (at The Zip Yard Milton Keynes) a bunch of tit beauty products that I don't use.

View attachment 43466

Oh, look! There are two unpaid actors (Lydia's "friends") over at her house of horrors.

[19:15] Lydia: Let me vlog this to prove people I don't pay actually like me.

View attachment 43467

Oh! And about Lynx... I think I knew all along...

[24:00] And I'm going to milk Catgate for all it's worth b/c I'm struggling with content. Oh! And Ali is angry and sad and can't do his job because of his grief. And I stress him out, so I'm leaving the house.

View attachment 43473
What is the Bloody bleeping Hell is this??? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hang on,..when loony lydl was reliving her tit wedding up in the attic of her beggers bungalow, Ali wasn't home- So in her improved version was she marrying herself in the mirror? #unhinged #outofone'stree #manicmillen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.