Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah also the club she was at looked really lame. AND I really don’t get people going for a night out with a bleeping clutch. Ive been there but knew when I was 18 that a night out dancing should involve a HANDS FREE PURSE. Ugh this woman.
She was in Stony Stratford which is a series of small market town pubs, shops and restaurants. I doubt it's changed much since I was last there. It seems that the Zombie pub crawl has run for a few years now, and it has its own facebook group which is public although I can't see any photos of her on there https://www.facebook.com/groups/22856946430807/

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.