Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zarathustra

Hiii guys!!New member! just joined because i've been watching lydia off and on for about a year now, keep her on as background noise when doing chores around the house, have even purchased a lot of the crap she promotes, including ZOFLORA... (jesus christ take the wheel...) when slowly but surely I started noticing a lot of her behaviors to be extremely fake, but when I read through the comments I never saw anyone calling her out on anything, so naturally I thought maybe I was wrong. I thought I was alone thinking that a lot of the things she did were extremely f*ked up. So I decided to research her and finally found this!! and thank the lord up above because I finally don't feel alone anymore.

Here's a few of the things that drove me crazy, and I never saw anyyyyone ever calling her out on any of this:

1. It mind fucked me when NO ONE said anything about her OBVIOUSLY asking for the miele products for free.
2. I thought that when Ali dropped the paint on her driveway and the amount of guilt she gave him was just simply absurd and indicative to a narcissistic personality disorder.
3. It stressed me OUT when Ali mistakenly put the electrical wiring of the (now infamous) guest bathroom sconces, and he hinted that Lydia gave him grief for that, because the wallpaper was so expensive..
4. It made me sick when perhaps the only time she's ever put a phonecall on speakerphone in all of her ceaseless ramblings of the inane, sorry, i mean her vlogs, it was with her CONTRACTOR, to OBVIOUSLY manipulatively portray herself as a humble and down to earth human being.
5. When I finally looked her up on IG (only ever saw her youtube) and saw her description as a "proud difficult woman" and right below saw an AD of her half naked in panties in what was meant to be a trip """"" they paid for to get away from the sorrow of losing their cat"""" I WAS DONE. I was like NO. dis bitch is ab- so-fuckin-lutely nuts.
6. And then.. what really drove this all home for me, was her latest Wedding Vlog. T W O years later. Which is very obviously a desperate attempt of trying to take the attention away from that inthefrow girl.

What's worse is that she's influencing people, and these people who were like me, followed her every move and bought (past tense for me) whatever she recommends, and whenever they get a gut feeling like hey, somethings off here and don't see that reflected in the comments, they think, like I did, that they're probably wrong because she manipulates her audience by erasing every single comment that paints the truth about her.

Sorry for this super long rant, It's great to finally have found the light with this thread!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
New thread!

Thanks to @dezign for the inspo!

Tattle Life here, your one and only source into the tragic, proud, difficult life of influenza Lydia Millen. Lydia's October shenanigans have reached new levels of cringe! But which of her multiple IG personalities will shine on a new season thread of Single White Female #Frowwedding Envy? That's a secret we'll surely tell.

Who is Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon?

See for yourselves. Lucky for us, we have proof.

New to Lydia Millen's tragic influenza life? Get caught up with the threads below:

Lydia's had a tragic October start...

She's been:

And the search for her self-respect continues.

giphy.gif

What does the rest of October 2019 hold for Lydia Millen? That's one secret you know we'll tell. You know you love us. XOXO, Gossip Girl Tattle Life.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
AUTUMN HOME & FASHION STYLING Influenza-Splaining & Complaining

This dimwit spent the first 1/3 of her vlog influenza-splaining and complaining about e-v-e-r-y-thing. Literally, it gave me a headache listening to her babble about:

• how people don't understand why she changes her decor,
  • how disorganized her home is,
  • what PR gifts OKA forgot to send her,
  • why her curtains were partially drawn,
  • and all of this –– as her two brain cells competed in a knock-down-drag-out to form a cohesive, concise thought!

For a cliff's notes version of Lydiot's mindless vlog... 🤦‍♀️

We smell bullshit and so does she...

giphy.gif

When you've never summed up anything in your Lidl life

giphy (1).gif

Quack, quack...

giphy (2).gif

Whenever she and Aldi have relations...

giphy (3).gif

Wha, wha, wha... I'm not saying shit... wha, wha...

giphy (4).gif

Ali juggling Lydia's multiple personalities...

giphy (5).gif

Lydia's whiff of her own bullshit just got stronger...

giphy (6).gif

Lydia: *Upload to YouTube for BIG PUBLIC claps...*

4bf596c0d0b8439c01b5cc2ec781531c.gif

THE END. (created in 10 minutes flat)

Betty-Draper.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

beahunny

Chatty Member
I warned you guys. I am stuck in bed with a cold so I am easily amused today. And apparently I have the sense of humour of a 5 year old. Whatever. I am bringing out the snotty, bratty cow that is Lydia Millen in an artistic way.

I call this one: Cruellla de Millen
766e6cd3-o.jpg

And these two are Anastasia and Drizella, Cinderella's evil stepsisters:

Anastasia Millen
1d82b6e1-o.jpg

Drizella Millen
d5ff7134-o.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Marie-Claude

Hello, french reader here. I just want to put my two cents worth. We, French, are arrogant, grumpy, full of ourselves but one thing is for sure: she has no idea of French chic and even less of Parisian chic even if she likes to believe it. We never match our bags and shoes, it’s a lack of taste. And we never wear the complete outfit of a dressmaker: one beautiful piece is enough (coat, shoes, scarf or bag) to lift the rest of the outfit. We’re not walking hangers. Less is more (and sorry for my english!)

• Heart
Reactions: 45

ilikenailpolish

She needs to take a break from "styling" her house for a while. It's obviously her choice, but if she just took a few months off... like basically gave herself a "buying ban" until 2020 she can really SEE what needs to be done in her house.

I am no interior designer but I can't really understand how she is going ever be satisfied if everything is all over the place.

Doesn't matter, she will just keep buying, selling, and "playing" etc.

Not my home, not my money, it's up to her. Is there some reason Ali doesn't say something to her about it? Does it bother him?

Sorry to keep harping on this shit, it's just so baffling. She could buy REAL art, she buy REAL books, she could get nice furniture in her home... why this? why?

Serious question: What the HELL does that actually mean? Like... that just looks like and reads as word soup.
She’s such a freakin dipshit. You get called out, have to make changes, so you do so whilst posting this fucking childish, imbecilic comment about “blaming those who complained”. And how you’re sorry this makes it more confusing.

LEM you’re a real bitch, really you are — GROW UP. Take some responsibility LEM. You’re a fucking asshat for obfuscating the truth to begin with, when you get caught you can’t just comply. You HAVE to have the last word to blame anyone, anything, but it can’t be you. Nothing is ever fucking You. I warned you on your comments page time and again what “gift” means etc etc etc. whether to the regulator, or from the tax man’s perspective. You never cared to listen. You are even smarter than those who KNOW.

FYI THE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ARE CONSUMERS. “Consumers” are the same fucking category you market to. THEY SHOULD BE YOUR PRIORITY. It is your job to try to do things from their every perspective.

Also LEM, it’s still an OBJECTIVE BODY that slaps you on the wrist. Not your detractors. If they report you and it’s BS, you would have had zero trouble.

You’re wrong, accept it. You have blatant disregard for the people whom these rules protect whilst wanting to play the “woke” card and smattering on about bogus causes for environment and women empowerment. You’re a fucking hypocrite. Take a LONG LOOK AT YOURSELF. Just because you’ve locked yourself up in disenchantment, choosing to be discontent unless you own every material thing on earth doesn’t mean you can deceive and mislead others to think that all this shit you want is attainable and that your life is some kind of aspirational showroom. It’s not, and it’s a joke. I work with millionaires, heck even billionaires. They don’t live or act like you.

Can you imagine cheating in a test? Your classmate tells the teacher. Then you tell your friends to blame that classmate for not being able to hang out like chavs at the mall anymore. It’s that friend’s fault for ratting you out bc you actually have to study now. Is it because your friend ratted you out??? NO. Because YOU DID SOMETHING BAD. And your actions have very natural consequences.

LEM, your behaviour is belligerent and abhorrent. Putting a smiley next to that comment changes nothing. People are not as thick as you; you’re transparent AF.

If you really must, just choose to be either a stupid or an ugly person. Don’t be both.

Arrrrrgggh

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Wazabi

Chatty Member
What the fuck is this thumbnail?! Ahahahahahahahaha!
Capture.PNG

She looks like Littlefoot 🤣🤣
alla_ricerca_della_valle_incantata_6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

beahunny

Chatty Member
Mmmm, I'm not an OG in that regard. I feel like @beahunny, @Georgeeee, or @Muff_Puff, @PixelGirl or @Vampy5555 would know. :unsure:
With Lydia and ITF, ITF was sick one day and had to cancel on a Loreal event or photoshoot. They had to backfill Vic so they called Lydia and voila, Lydia got a space on the UK Loreal team. Which would have been fine except Lydia never acknowledged Victoria or even thanked her for the "opportunity". Lydia fully acted like she earned a space and that really annoyed Vic. There's a whole bunch of vlogs where Lydia and Vic are at the same events and do NOT even look at each other. They even cut each other out of their respective vlogs. Basically Lydia and Vic are "polite" to each other today because of their husbands. Ali and Alex are both quite pleasant guys and they seem to genuinely like each other so their wives have been forced to play nice at least on the surface. For now. It won't last. Lydia is too rude and too stupid to keep this up indefinitely.

Regarding Lydia and Choquette, we have no idea what exactly happened but it's clear they fell out. Lydia and Amelia were never really friends and are only polite to each other when needed. Lydia and Patricia Bright are "polite" to each other but Lydia will take any chance to take a stab at Patricia (like making fun of her feet) while still trying to APPEAL to Patricia's 1mil+ followers! So it's clear that Patricia is not a fan of Lydia and who can blame her. Lydia and Josie from Fashon Mumblr even went to Monaco or South of France once on the same brand trip but it's clear they forged no kind of bond and aren't friends. Susie from Hello October clearly can't stand Lydia either. Susie is friends with anyone who can help grow her channel (or maybe she is just a social person who likes to network) but she almost NEVER interacts with Lydia on the rare occasion they are both attending the same event.

Basically Lydia has the personality of a brain-damaged rattlesnake. She imagines offenses aimed at her or creates competition where there is none. She is never happy for anyone else's success as all success that isn't hers is just seen as something else being denied to Lydia. She is just a jealous, selfish, unkind woman. Anyone who gets close to her eventually gets bit and they don't even know why.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
ALI DO NOT LISTEN TO THE OTHER TATTLERS.... THEY’RE JEALOUS!!
WE LOVE YOUR TIKTOK’S

can I request a duet with Harrison please!!!
“Girls just wanna have fun...” or something similar.

I’ve downloaded this fucking app for you don’t you leave me hanging!!
#TrueFan #RaveThreadComingSoon

• Haha
Reactions: 34

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Yes, this!!! She's so busy and stressed that she tweets about getting up for no reason at 5:30 like it's something to be proud of. Talk about tone deaf. How about the women who have to get up at 5:30 to get kids ready and to school, get themselves ready, and commute to work. Such an entitled bitch.

It is because she does VERY LITTLE and knows it, that when she does the smallest thing, it is a huge deal to her. She isn't working even 8 hours a day, and I mean actually working, not putting a camera down while you film yourself unboxing more free shit for the house, and she knows it, so when she is in her office at 10pm at night, she has to tell the world.

She has no need to set any alarms and be up early, so when she does, she tells everyone.

She very rarely goes on any trips, which granted, if they're back to back, can be physically tiring but not 'hard work', so when she does go away occasionally, she's SOOOOO tired!.

She hasn't a clue what life in the real world is like and when something remotely sad or stressful happens (Lynx vanishing) she acts like someone has tortured and murdered a child.

Lydia Millen puts 2 videos out a week, usually her in her house in her dressing gown, which takes zero effort compared to travel vlogs or putting together proper 'content'. She could technically do her job while holding down a proper full time job as well, (given that so little effort is put into her work,) like Sophie Shohet. Sophie puts proper content out, twice a week, all labelled correctly, while having a full time business to run and says she spendings a weekend a month filming videos and then edits in the evening. Funny how you don't hear her complaining continuously about the ASA rules, or how stressed and busy she is?

Lydia is the laziest, most entitled creature I've ever seen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Namima

VIP Member
Here’s one for my top ten #AliRaveCrew

View attachment 51147

I especially enjoyed that set of stories because it just shows how much that cat fucking HATES Lydia 😂😂
GOOD.
MORNING.
EVERYONE.
(Apologies for that, but I couldn't resist)

First time posting here, thank you for the entertainment !!!
With regard to the pic above, Gosh, which normal male speaks like this !!!! ' I do enjoy this time of year ' ' ... in front of the fire'. FOH. Makes me want to vomit. If my hubby spoke like that, I'd smack him ... twice, and I'm not a violent person. SERIOUSLY ! They are so pretentious.
I've tried to like Ali, really I have. I've watched a few of his vlogs (he's so boring and self-absorbed). I've felt pity for how she speaks to him, and for how she holds the house over him 'MY house', not OUR house, Mr Millen-Gordon.
Blah blah blah. But not anymore. He really need to man the eff up. ASAP.

These 2 imbeciles have made me LOATHE the words 'autumnal' 'cosy' 'snuggle' 'snugglefest' 'press product' and my favourite ...
It's ...

GOOD.
MORNING.
EVERYONE.

And don't get me started on the baby talk voices of Cawwieeee and Liardia when they speak to Ali ... idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

beahunny

Chatty Member
A wedding video. Almost two years later. A wedding. Video.

DistinctUntidyBullmastiff-size_restricted.gif

The MINUTE Lydia tries to spout out anymore rubbish about "women supporting women", we need to throw THIS exact example in her big bloated face. She is SUCH A SNAKE.

• Haha

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Don't you just adore these new visible tags that stop influencers wearing(for insta) & returning clothing. Brilliant idea

• Haha
  • Heart

missstarlight

I just don't get it. This is classed as free speech. We are entitled to our own opinions.
Lydia lies- we call her out for it. We criticise her for selling a fake life to her clueless minions who blindly buy the product she shills for a living.
How about we form a petition asking to ban these influencers who are negatively affecting so many young girls and boys... making them believe that they need a million pound house and million Dior bags to be happy.
NO ONE IN THIS FORUM IS MAKING THREATS ABOUT HER.
We are calling her out and letting other people out there know that Lydia's life and these so called influencers' lives are not perfect so that somewhere out there, someone who is about to end their life because they don't feel good enough compared to bloggers can wake up and realise that just because they can't buy Lydia's handbag, doesn't mean they are not worthy of love and don't deserve to live.
Nobody in this forum is making threats, we are here to have a little bit of fun but at the same time- give our criticisms- no matter how harsh they are.
If these celebs or Youtubers hate it, then they're in the wrong career.
Is there anyone out there working for a company where, no matter what you do, right or wrong decisions or if you submit mediocre work, you'll get nothing but praise??? does that even exist? No!
These people deserve criticism because we are criticising what they are selling - THEIR LIFE. ON SOCIAL MEDIA. THEY DISPLAY THEIR LIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. You can't demand privacy when you vlog your life.
She's selling beauty and makeup- well guess what Lydia, with the amount of bad products you shill, no we don't buy it.
She's preaching how to be nice and respectful- Practice what you preach Lydia.
She's showing us her house and decor- Not pretty and too much begging...
That's pretty much all we say. How is that abusive???
She's ugly- well yeah because she started to mess with her face. We should say the truth about what she looks like now to wake some women up to the fact that injections and fillers are not always nice.
What is wrong with these influencers. Are we expected just to sit around and take what they say and smile?
What's wrong is that they are forcing people to like them when we are perfectly entitled to our own opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

PixelGirl

VIP Member
I hate hate hate to admit how this dumb B**** makes me feel bad about my body.

Sorry, but hi everyone. Newbie here!
I am tired of the way this bimbo talks about her body.
It's alway like the "sizing is way off", "Oh this used to be tighter",
"losing weight due to missing lynx".
Does it not bring negative thoughts about your body?
And I think she feeds off of this insecurity, that she brings about wrt her body.

Am I just the one who feels this way? 😖
I'm sorry, you feel this way, that's not nice for anyone. Remember she only cares about herself, so try not to take what she says to heart, because it's all nonsense anyway. Listen to people whose opinions you value, she is trying to flog you stuff so it is in her interest to make you feel bad about yourself and spend. Think of it this way, she is like the other woman trying to get between you and your money x I don't know you at all, but I bet you have more integrity in your little finger than this woman has in her whole body.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

zarathustra

After seeing the light with this thread, I have learned a few terms..
i think I am now " hate watching " lydia.. for sure.

The first few minutes of her latest autumnal vlog (addendum #753?)
hit on the few principles of why she's the most hated and uncohesive woman on this planet.

- she's too busy to be sick
-she's too busy to worry about being sick
-too busy to go to the doctor, outright said, she can't be bothered
-claimed she's difficult to work with because she's selective and wont be "bullied by brands" then deflected and said, "not that brands bully me but if they did.." I mean what?
- this lydiot rambles on and on how she never has the time to be ill, " and I certainly don't have the time to be ill right now " but omg this week my agenda is totally free!! (again) So lounging around in my messy house doing absolutely nothing is the pick of the year, yet again..

I rolled my eyes so much in this intro that I think i might risk going cross-eyed...

I want to be way more thorough in my ravaging of her latest vlog but I just finished an actual book and my neurons ganged up on me and gave me an ultimatum, so on minute 3 , I , with a heavy heart, departed this latest autumnal vlog, with much despair and curiosity about all the amount of nothing that could amount from that.

My remaining neurons just left me with a few lingering questions, lydia oh lydia, how are you too busy to be sick, when you have all the free-time in the world to re-live your wedding from 2 years ago? In detail, with try ons. And crying? How are you too busy to be sick, when you aren't even invited to fashion weeks? How are you too busy to be sick, when you've desperately run out of schemes to beg Dior for sponsorships? and finally, how are you too busy to be sick, when even nars won't invite you to a dinner party cause you were "too busy" to finish your sponsored vlog for their press trip a year ago.

Let me know if I missed much more after those long 3 minutes of hate-watching...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

beahunny

Chatty Member
Lydia: ALI! I am leaving for London! I will be back in two days. You better be a good boy, Mr Millen-Gordon!

Ali:

Lydia: Ali! I am back! How much did you mith me, Mither Millen-Gordon???!!!!
Ali:

• Haha
Reactions: 30