Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG!
She's done a wedding vlog!
I'm going to have to have a glass of wine first!
Lydia: *2 Years Later* I Think I'll Do A Wedding Vlog!

What the literal duck! Lydia is a bonafide nutbag! :oops:

A moment of silence for when Lydiot:

• suggested (via Twitter) a party where all her married friends wear their gowns. (Click here)
  • climbed into her wedding dress post #Frowwedding and sent photos to @HalfPennyLondon (Click here)
  • hopped on Instagram in bridal gear, like yesterday (Click here)

FireShot Capture 919 - lydia millen - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_results.png

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

Lydia: My YouTube channel is dead! (Check facts here) Need...views... can't breathe!

FireShot Capture 921 - WEDDING VLOG - Lydia Elise Millen - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

FireShot Capture 920 - WEDDING VLOG - Lydia Elise Millen - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
DF3C48BB-7E0F-4144-BE8C-61DCEA5831C9.jpeg

3E4A45EC-0C8A-45D6-99A9-F9BB665DA349.jpeg

she really does talk in circles to try and avoid saying she gets cash from our hits doesn’t she.

Reactions: 14
I think she's lost the plot🙄
50DF1108-EA95-4A77-94BD-3DB3CCB58B69.jpeg

Tattle watching Lydia’s attempts at recreating her wedding content.....because she missed out on premium begging opportunities first time around.

Lydia didn’t sleep “last night”
Those Bose sleep buds aren’t working anymore are they not Lydia?!! #WhenASponRunsOut

WOAH HOLD THE duck UP!!!!...... oh no sorry, my bad
I thought I’d found lynx....

8FD206CB-14F6-436E-8D5D-EAE64A9DAA8B.jpeg

1371F4A6-EB08-4A44-8EBC-7D7F0B93F152.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve just watched it and I’m speechless.
I’m half way through where shes letting her followers know SHE HAD A WEDDING “SUIT” (weird toilet paper type outfit) Before frow did 🤣

don’t agree with tit like this, if it’s you sorry, I’m not sure if you’re reposting from someone else, but thats low. @Gemma_NYC 😬

836B03DA-F71E-4043-B0B2-4E1991E257F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First lie:

I had three wedding dresses

Well no, I had two, but i changed the top of one.

Erm isn't that a lie? she had one wedding dress, and changed the long sleeve hideous t shirt top to a bustier top for the evening part?

And she wore a white jumpsuit thing the night before?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
im half way through where shes letting her followers know SHE HAD A WEDDING “SUIT” (weird toilet paper type outfit) before frow did 🤣
I'm going in folks, just poured myself a G & T and got a packet of chocolate buttons🥂. I'll see you on the other side😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could she possibly be having a jealousy-induced, Mrs Haversham-esque mental breakdown? She seems quite manic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lydia Brand Begging Millen's Desperation Is Real

What moronic brand offered Lydia a year-long ambassador deal? Must ensure never to shop there – ever!

Furthermore, why would she "out" the brand in public on this! Smart dumb move! 🤦‍♀️

FireShot Capture 245 - Lydia on Twitter_ _A brand that once upon a time wouldn’t allow me to_ ...png

She just started following The Doll House Fashion so this is probably the brand she's referencing – right down her alley! 😄 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 924 - The Dolls House Fashion (@_ - https___www.instagram.com_thedollshousefa...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She delighted she has her wedding “figure” back.
silver lining to losing your cat Lydia.... that wedding content Is go! now it zips up 😐

but didn’t she say she had lost weight unintentionally and she was working on getting her appetite back in her long ass rant about haters questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is wrong with the end of her light bulb nose, it looks all bruised and blue, well so her cheeks. I really can’t cope with the biggest lydiot out there. If I were her mum, dad, husband I def would send her to the nearest mental facility. Dear oh dear.

• Haha
Lydia has 3 kind of vlogs content:
- I am going to cry for the cat I lost and ask people to feel sorry for me.
- I am going to remind everybody that I got married first than Victoria, so I am better than her.
- I am going to show 'haters' that I still get (crappy) jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have paused at 27 minutes to say:

Carrie is literally begging for a Halfpenny dress, brown nosing the designer...

oh please, more lies...

Our videographer and photographer got stuck in traffic on the night before our wedding so i didn't get a picture of my outfit. Right, so no one had a camera, a phone camera or anything they could take a photo on? You just didn't think to film or photograph the night before your wedding, probably cos nothing much happened, because you didn't plan anything!

This vlog is a new low for Lydia, frow envy has consumed her totally. The vlog is not sponsored, so we don't know what she was doing in De Beers, other than looking around like anyone else would. It is entirely possible that Carrie called them and asked if they could film a bit about engagement rings for a vlog. You cannot compare that to Claire Chouquette's De Beers collab which as included hosting an event in the shop, modelling all their pieces in vlogs, blog posts and photo shoots, so what is Lydia up to? I think she is a devious fucker, and a manipulative, conniving woman. I think she engineered all these things to be in a vlog, to make it a 'wedding vlog'. Notice she did not bother to film the Jimmy Choo meeting or anything else that day. The De Beers thing was probably to piss off Claire, or her second choice phone call after Mappin & Webb told her to get lost. Do not be naive to think she wouldn't do stuff like this!

Reactions: 26
I’ve never seen her actual wedding dress and yikes, that is not a nice dress. The top looks like a cheap bodysuit you could get from Primark or boohoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have paused at 27 minutes to say:

Carrie is literally begging for a Halfpenny dress, brown nosing the designer...

oh please, more lies...

Our videographer and photographer got stuck in traffic on the night before our wedding so i didn't get a picture of my outfit. Right, so no one had a camera, a phone camera or anything they could take a photo on? You just didn't think to film or photograph the night before your wedding, probably cos nothing much happened, because you didn't plan anything!

This vlog is a new low for Lydia, frow envy has consumed her totally. The vlog is not sponsored, so we don't know what she was doing in De Beers, other than looking around like anyone else would. It is entirely possible that Carrie called them and asked if they could film a bit about engagement rings for a vlog. You cannot compare that to Claire Chouquette's De Beers collab which as included hosting an event in the shop, modelling all their pieces in vlogs, blog posts and photo shoots, so what is Lydia up to? I think she is a devious fucker, and a manipulative, conniving woman. I think she engineered all these things to be in a vlog, to make it a 'wedding vlog'. Notice she did not bother to film the Jimmy Choo meeting or anything else that day. The De Beers thing was probably to piss off Claire, or her second choice phone call after Mappin & Webb told her to get lost. Do not be naive to think she wouldn't do stuff like this!
She said she was going back to HP for a fitting right?
I’m so confused, is she seriously buying (blagging) a wedding dress....for what 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Ok, that is it ladies! I’ve followed Lidl’s threads for probably 2 years now on and off and have gotten many laughs from you and noticed a whole bunch of things I normally wouldn’t have myself. Every time I saw something WTF in her vlogs (which is often, as you know), I’d come on her threads to see if any of you noticed it too 😊. But I can’t just linger in the background anymore, not with all this craziness going on!

Maybe an unwanted opinion but I almost feel a bit bad for ITF for having to fake laugh (even more than normally, if that’s even possible - I don't like her, I think she is twice as fake as she is long) when hanging out with Lidl after all the stuff she's been pulling lately with the wedding content and clickbait videos. Can you imagine having to hang out with her and pretend like everything is normal? Because it’s not like she can just ghost her since they see each other at events (lucky for her Lidl isn’t invited to almost anything) and since they are stuck being neighbors until Lidl&Aldi’s Youtube careers die and they have to sell their walk-in closet/dollhouse kitchen bungalow.

Reactions: 25
She said she was going back to HP for a fitting right?
I’m so confused, is she seriously buying (blagging) a wedding dress....for what 🤷‍♀️
she's getting an evening dress from them - obvs free for some party she's going to

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.