Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised Lydia posted that picture with Carrie standing next to her.
Really not a fan of Carrie either but it's clear to see that Carrie looks soooo much better than Lydia.
Maybe Lydia's not as selfish after all- she's willing to promote her bestfriend despite her looking better.
I feel bad for Halfpenny - their dresses must be smeared with fake tan now.

I agree!
One good thing is that at least they enjoy each others company.
If Cawiee had a channel there would be NO WAY she’d pose like this with her.
But she’s just the staff, and Lydia is vain enough to believe she looks better than anyone in the room 😐

Reactions: 12
I think Lydia believes herself to be the perfect, sexy and bronzy minx and thus do not feel threathened by cute Carrie, she is above her in every single way (in her mind).

Reactions: 8
I just watched this random clip of The Only Way is Essex (God knows why). I've never watched it before and it came up on my YouTube recommendations. Look who appears at 1:18 (on the right hand side)

Omg is that Ali?! lol!!!

• Haha
Omg is that Ali?! lol!!!

My thought the same!!
Lol, I just read an interview with him saying in 5 years he wants to be in a movie.
Well, he does have that face that help, I can see him a movie star #teamali #freeali #blinktwiceifyouneedhelp

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just watched this random clip of The Only Way is Essex (God knows why). I've never watched it before and it came up on my YouTube recommendations. Look who appears at 1:18 (on the right hand side)

Ali on 'The Only Way is Essex' is Solid Gold :LOL:

Way to bring the receipts @xxchocxx! :oops:
No bleeping way! What is he doing?

@Oohthedrama, eat your heart out. :LOL:

He looked healthy, less stressed and not emaciated here. What happened? :unsure:

Alistair Keith MILLEN-GORDON.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
But she’s just the staff, and Lydia is vain enough to believe she looks better than anyone in the room [emoji52]
I must've missed Carrie's dress fitting in the vlog...

Reactions: 7
But she’s just the staff, and Lydia is vain enough to believe she looks better than anyone in the room [emoji52]
I don’t think Carrie has the need for so much attention and values her privacy to some extent. She doesn’t mind the odd bit of camera time, but doesn’t crave it either. The Cle de Peau gala would have been a fun bit of glam for her. Carrie is also very, very girl-next-door pretty, and exudes a fresh, natural glow about her. Lidl is lucky that Cawiee is fiercely loyal to her, because if she ever wanted to become an influencer, she’d probably be quite successful.

That was uploaded to Youtube in 2015, but even so, this digital age we live in, the receipts just won't disappear!

• Haha
I don’t think Carrie has the need for so much attention and values her privacy to some extent. She doesn’t mind the odd bit of camera time, but doesn’t crave it either. The Cle de Peau gala would have been a fun bit of glam for her. Carrie is also very, very girl-next-door pretty, and exudes a fresh, natural glow about her. Lidl is lucky that Cawiee is fiercely loyal to her, because if she ever wanted to become an influencer, she’d probably be quite successful.

I think she did have a blog at some point, but don't know any details unfortunately.

Reactions: 6
What tit will we be served tonight, or maybe too tired after the gala. And by the way it says that Carrie’s dress was from asos.
That ring is just a reply , once again, to us saying on here that she can’t be rich because she doesn’t have any jewelry. But lidl. All that crap that you buy is just basic jewelry , mass made, nothing spectacular on individual, or from any real « jewel » house, a bit like you LIDL!!

Reactions: 13
Wish they showed some of the other gala guests. From the picture of Lydia at the table it looks like the other people in the background at the table are not so dressed up, but it is hard to see...

Reactions: 13
£1400.....it’s not that nice
might be because of her nasty looking hands though.

B5C1108D-EA01-4C07-9834-55DF8FFEBA63.jpeg

all of her jewelry screams “try hard”

Reactions: 11
£1400.....it’s not that nice
might be because of her nasty looking hands though.

View attachment 49506

all of her jewelry screams “try hard”
She does not have delicate or elegant hands. [emoji19]

I am surprised to see that bag, the wedding gift from Bvulgari. I was certain she had Depopped it, as she never wears it.
Ha! She needs to keep some stuff to display in the cubby holes of her walk-in.

Correct me if i’m wrong but don’t models usually elongate themselves, instead ole Lids scrunches her neck and shoulders... [emoji2955] does anyone find this beautiful? Ps what happened to her exercise kick? Her arms have 0% tone. [emoji2955]

Reactions: 9
She does not have delicate or elegant hands. [emoji19]

Ha! She needs to keep some stuff to display in the cubby holes of her walk-in.

Correct me if i’m wrong but don’t models usually elongate themselves, instead ole Lids scrunches her neck and shoulders... [emoji2955] does anyone find this beautiful?

D8C9B1A9-4775-4CA9-9137-B81C1A70543A.jpeg

I'm so thin my collar bones jut out.... so transparent, she stands like an anorexic girl stands in her Instagram photos

• Sick
Lydia is craving validation again... at the Clé de Peau Beauté Gala 🤷‍♀️

Reposting obsessive minion posts to a) confirm people do in fact like her and b) to stroke that overgrown ego. 🤦‍♀️:LOL:

View attachment 49458 View attachment 49459
Channelling Carolyn Bessette Kennedy's wedding dress from 1996. It's been done a million times since then and worn much better than Lydiot. Is this the extent of talent of Halfpenny? I also think they are way too dressed up, based on what we can see from the other guests. Looks like wanna be bride and her maid of honour.

Correct me if i’m wrong but don’t models usually elongate themselves, instead ole Lids scrunches her neck and shoulders...
does anyone find this beautiful?
Models do. But on anorexic forums there is a ton of crap telling them how to pose to get bones to show. That's where Lydia takes her cues apparently.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.