Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydiot catching herself in more Lidl lies! 🤔 🤷‍♀️

First, it was her Miele little lie and now Choo! 🤷‍♀️

Exhibit A.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You can tell that she is really forcing her self to do this video. « Oh tit I have been paid , quick 7 ways to style this crap before I depop it all »

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't watch it, it's a Jimmy Choo flogathon, and the prat in the hat at the end was priceless - Cruella de ville the hooker!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
👏👏
See I would absolutely defend Lydia against the “she’s too thin” comments IF she didn’t make it one of her USP’s 🤷‍♀️
She constantly goes on about her size, her exercise, how small she is, how she’s had to downsize YET tries to act like she eats like a horse 🤷‍♀️
All the cheese and all the wine 🙄
You eat a balanced diet of dandruff Lidl. Dandruff and Cawiee’s balls.
OMG yesss. I don't think making comment's about someone's weight is polite. But in every video its "these are too small i may have to return them or get them fitted."
"I lost soo much weight before my wedding"

I think she actually enjoys the comments about her weight and people saying how thin she is. It validates her

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Thet jimmy Choo bag looks so cheap and tacky, a bit like a plastic from your local market. Not lux just like her, all bling and no chic.
Over a grand, pair it with the hat, the 1k knee high boots #AD and massive coat
she looks like she’s heading to start her night shift on the street corner...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thet jimmy Choo bag looks so cheap and tacky, a bit like a plastic from your local market. Not lux just like her, all bling and no chic.
I thought she was going to say it was a "look for less" kind of item from zara or something. It doesn't look like a luxury bag to me at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 46092View attachment 46093

Lydia you’re in the same position as Vicki.
You’re the makeup/fragrance counter girl.
You’re not partnering with Dior you’re working for Dior beauty.

You will never work with the fashion house 🤣 keep flogging that foundation.
They give out freebies so it’s noy exactly the Lux look you’re going for 🤣
I have to say that Lydia looks very good here. Anyone else agree

this goes to show we're not a hate/trolling page. If any of us thinks she does something well we're not afraid to admit it.

Reactions: 6

this goes to show we're not a hate/trolling page. If any of us thinks she does something well we're not afraid to admit it.
I never see anything but her massive eyebrows and that ear 😬

8749DEE7-7022-4542-AFA3-5DABE1EC1CB7.jpeg

EDIT!!!!!!!!
And her desperation 🙂

D9C211CA-C203-4CCC-A61E-02094ED0BD3B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In like every video Lydia says that shes gotten so many compliments about xyz piece/outfit. "I have never had so many compliments on a coat"
Or that so many people have asked about an item. I'm starting to think that's lie considering the way she dresses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I would say it has been facetuned well.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like how she loves the JC bag because it has a handel and crossbody strap and she finds she really needs both in a bag. As I recall the designer bag all the instagramers were pushing last month had neither (Can't remember the name of the designer now but it looked like a huge, lumpy clutch or as one person described it like she had a wad of dirty laundry under her arm.)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know off post but I really hate Jimmy Choo’s new branding.
Even on their plain heels they now have “Jc” on the back.

Cheapens the style in my opinion. Not everyone wants to be plastered in designer logos.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"I only promote products I believe in" Lets be real, she would never buy that bag if it wasn't for JC gifting it. Nor will she wear it once her obligations are up.
Before the end of winter it'll be on her Depop. And she'll make some excuse about,
"although this bag was right for me and my lifestyle at the time, I've decided to give it a new home with someone that will get more cost per wear out of it, but it's still such a beautiful bag. So if you're interested in this lovely bag, head over to my depop at Lydia Elise Millen" *insert weird smile here*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Before the end of winter it'll be on her Depop. And she'll make some excuse about, "although this bag was right for me and my lifestyle at the time, I've decided to give it a new home with someone that will get more cost per wear out of it, but it's still such a beautiful bag. So if you're interested in this lovely bag, head over to my depop at Lydia Elise Millen" *insert weird smile here*
She so has a private depop for offloading all the nasty gal etc tat incognito

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.