Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we’ll see! This Toni art makes me sad. She buried it and this girl was so excited. Would have easily sold out had she promoted it even a little bit more.
the video where she 'promotes' it got 244k views. Almost a quarter of a million (if her stats are to believed), and only 118 pieces were sold.

Let that sink in.

Plus she shared it on her Instagram(s).

118 sold.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Lydia Millen #58 - SECOND hand bag went down like a cup of cold sick, stay woke lovely, we’re in a pandemic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
You don't know what a "Patina" is yet you own LV?? hmmmmm very suspicious ..are you not a luxury and fashion blogger???
The LV that a follower one was that her old one? I ask because I don’t recall there being a patina on the leather ....if it was brand new then there were wouldn’t be. Just don’t how she can be trusted given her attempts at deceiving her viewers.

Reactions: 12
I just noticed that she hasn't marked the Hermes bag unboxing video as an ad, she got a voucher from a business for it *cough* asa *cough*

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Haven’t watched it yet but I’d be very surprised if one could use a voucher from sellier or anywhere for a direct purchase from Hermes? Unless I’ve misunderstood? Guess a call to an Hermes store would clarify that?
Nope, no such thing as a voucher that could be offset against a purchase from an Hermes store. Hermes does not even do gift cards so nope, if she wanted to buy from Hermes she’d have to wait till a bag came through and she has to pay for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Btw Sellier Knightsbridge are a really good consignment store with amazing discounts! I bought my first chanel from them, with a third off retail and a Fendi and the quality is amazing!

Reactions: 14
GOOD CATCH!!!!!!!! UM is she suggesting SHE designed something for KM? If she's only picking out stuff from a collection that takes maybe an hour and to claim designer then she's taking the credit for the real professionals and all of the employees of the company. ugh
she designed a Downton Abbey inspired collection as you can see

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Haven’t watched it yet but I’d be very surprised if one could use a voucher from sellier or anywhere for a direct purchase from Hermes? Unless I’ve misunderstood? Guess a call to an Hermes store would clarify that?
I did misunderstand! So she bought it from sellier with discount and not from a Hermes store! Sorry still catching up and haven’t watched her vlog yet!

Reactions: 8
She seems so intimated about the whole process of buying a Hermes bag and dealing with the staff at Hermes. Who cares, they're just people with day jobs like everyone else. It shows how insecure she is and how much value she places on material things. As someone pointed out she could have made the vlog into something educational. e.g. what to look for when buying a "second hand" or should I say "pre owned" bag so you don't end up with a fake. She just collects expensive things and for what?
I feel like she is pretending to be intimidated to buy from Hermes to make herself seem vulnerable and more relatable. It helps paint that innocent picture she thinks she has created for herself.
There is no way a grown woman who screams and shouts at a pregnant woman and has a full blown meltdown in public, in front of multiple people is scared to go into a store like Hermes to purchase something. We have seen her purchase in places like Dior and Chanel and she just acts a fool every time, especially if Carrie is around. She acted like a twit the entire time visiting Villa René Lalique and she is definitely the type to kick up a fuss in a restaurant if something isn't right. I don't believe for one second she was intimidated to go in there to shop as her behaviour displays otherwise, she walked around Dior with no shoes on, literally bare foot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I feel like she is pretending to be intimidated to buy from Hermes to make herself seem vulnerable and more relatable. It helps paint that innocent picture she thinks she has created for herself.
There is no way a grown woman who screams and shouts at a pregnant woman and has a full blown meltdown in public, in front of multiple people is scared to go into a store like Hermes to purchase something. We have seen her purchase in places like Dior and Chanel and she just acts a fool every time, especially if Carrie is around. She acted like a twit the entire time visiting Villa René Lalique and she is definitely the type to kick up a fuss in a restaurant if something isn't right. I don't believe for one second she was intimidated to go in there to shop as her behaviour displays otherwise.
Lydia is not afraid to push around people that she deems below her on the food chain. When she goes to Dior or whatever she goes with Carrie to lessen the intimidation. Lydia is not as sophisticated as she likes to pretend to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Never underestimate the deception of our Lidl, she probably was “MIA” not because of Porter, but because she spent days trying to recreate the pre-xmas house ASSthetics 😂😂😂
My thoughts exactly. I looked back through her vlogs and she has a perfect shot of the xmas tree she could have copied. I just dont trust her she seemed soo shady in that video.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lydia is not afraid to push around people that she deems below her on the food chain. When she goes to Dior or whatever she goes with Carrie to lessen the intimidation. Lydia is not as sophisticated as she likes to pretend to be.
She is not sophisticated at all, I just can't see her being intimidated walking into an Hermes store especially if she was planning to buy something.

Reactions: 17
Takeaways from the video:

1. She said they gave her a voucher for gaining them 10k new follows, she could hardly gain 30k on Glo so this is questionable. When was this can we check social blade?!
2. It feels like an ad for Sellier, plus she said they asked when are you unboxing it.
3. This video and the previous was filmed on Christmas Eve so she’s filmed all her Jan content in Dec
4. She said she messaged her Hermes rep to let them know the other items she’d like to add to her list, what does she have them on text message or something.
5. Surely the boots were from Sellier too
6. I can’t see her ever using this bag 🤣
Oh and 7. Why didn’t we see inside?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She really put ‚this video isn‘t sponsored‘ in the description. Maybe Sellier didn‘t give you money for the video BUT you sure as hell got a voucher to help buy it. How is that not disclosed ?

Reactions: 32
I sped through the vlog. When she gets done talking about the bag at 14:39 though, watch closely.

It's clear as day she's not happy with the bag at all.

Discounted or not, she spent thousands on an unattractive Hermes. It'll be re-sold with a quickness, guaranteed.

She knows that purchase was a poor decision. Kinda like the Bunga.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Tbf, she didn't say she will teach that person about style. 🤣
I wanted to comment " Dancing around a pole, Cocaine and caviar, tonguing between fingers, how to beg, how to use all your credit cards and still have them decline, how to rip a puppy away from its mothers tit before its even weaned, the list is endless LEG but the most important things you can never teach is dignity, morals and values.
You have to have those to be able to understand them and teach them.
Faking what you see isn't the same your mask constantly falls off and the real you is exposed !"

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My most recent bag purchase does indeed say this on the bottom of the receipt. This is from November. Now, how they can try to enforce it is beyond me other than stop selling to you.
It could be similar to how Rolex keeps a record of serial numbers and encourages owners to register their watches. Then when a pre-loved Rolex pops up, they can go in and ensure it’s authentic and see previous owner history.

Reactions: 21
Lydia cant teach anyone anything. Where as I can teach her that wolfing down glass after glass of champagne at Hermes lacks class. You only have to take one look at her to know she’s trash. Hermes probably spotted it but were too polite. I’ll have to mention to my SA at the Sloane Street store when I see her again.
I bet the BUNG that when they go back to Sloane Street she will take this bag and make it look like she's a collector and a serious one, because she unlike other had to start of her collection with a more vintage bag, hoping this will give her some cred with the SA.
She’s so transparent.

I've noticed a TON of people/influencers never take off the stickers for a year or more while they use bags because they know they may want to sell them on. So stickers are not evidence of not using. Funny I don't recall her reading the date on the receipt?

And she's a moron for impulse paying 2-3 times what it would cost in hermes. And clearly she has NO interest because she's trying to find the inserts on the hermes website. If she had any previous interest and watched bag videos then she would know those are overpriced and not as functional as others like RP.

If she had of wanted one of those bags for so long and actually knew anything about them then she would of known at 08:28 into the video stated
"I don't even know whats in this little tie bag"

You're either lying through your bleeping teeth which of course you are and your playing coy or you really are dumb as tit and don't know anything about a bag you have paid let's say between 10/17k for.
Stupid Bint

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.