Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She forgot her pants! Lol. Why she’s wearing these with no pants? Legit she's wearing a shirt with tights that doesn't even pass as a dress.

These would look so cute with leggings or jeans and less smugness.

Is this what she’s been so busy doing? 2 mins of filming? I bet she made this reel this afternoon...

View attachment 383613
This looks bad. Her dream boots? Idk, my dream bag, for example is the Celine belt bag (like all sizes, but would go with the most practical that can fit my 14" laptop and DIN A4 paper). I love this bag since I first saw it, multiple years ago. She bought those boots in a whim. She never mentioned them before. I like her Chloe boots more on her. These one look like rubber riding boots, since the have no zipper, so they have to be a bit wider at certain points. And she can't figure out for her life to properly style them. She didn't even like Hermès before this December.

Reactions: 26
I love how Lydia and Ali try to be “country”
They behave and dress like they think wealthy people from the countryside dress. But I am 99% sure, they actually don’t dress like this 😂
And the gentleman’s room is just ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️ It may look nice, but it’s not authentic at all. They just put some old books and some stuff in there to give it a certain look. But shoving old books in a shelf won’t make a real gentleman out of Ali. It’s all just too much of everything...

Reactions: 38
Hi everyone :)
I’m new here for posting! Just interested to know if we have any idea what happened between Lydia and Inthefrow?
Thanks! :)

Reactions: 11
She deffo gets them all from the fake sites. I follow someone on Instagram called Beth and she openly shows her fakes which look extremely authentic! Can’t remember what she said the site is called now but no doubt Lydia does this but acts like they’re real unlike Beth who tells the truth!

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone :)
I’m new here for posting! Just interested to know if we have any idea what happened between Lydia and Inthefrow?
Thanks! :)
I don't think anything has officially 'happened' more like Lydia decided she would start sucking up to Vic, inviting her over, acting like a best mate etc, then as soon as she realises Vic can't really offer her much in terms of views / subs etc, she drops her. Stops liking and commenting on her pics, doesn't invite her round, doesn't support her brand partnerships etc and has now moved on to Josie....

Reactions: 17
I don't think anything has officially 'happened' more like Lydia decided she would start sucking up to Vic, inviting her over, acting like a best mate etc, then as soon as she realises Vic can't really offer her much in terms of views / subs etc, she drops her. Stops liking and commenting on her pics, doesn't invite her round, doesn't support her brand partnerships etc and has now moved on to Josie....
Thank you! Makes sense!

Reactions: 7
Oh btw does Ali ever buy himself anything? I have a feeling they may be in tremendous debt!! Credit cards galore no way someone can afford all that work to their house, all those high end presents and the “designer” stuff she always buys. Makes no sense to me what the duck do they even do to earn that!! Nothing. So it’s credit cards. Bet their monthly income just pays for the house. Not like she does insane brand deals is it. Don’t even know what Ali does tbf

Reactions: 22
I’m surprised she hasn’t replaced her patio flooring tiles and put a different table and chairs there. Has she ever expressed any interest in doing so? She changes everything else so much I’m surprised she’s just left them as they are.

Reactions: 14
Who wore the tabard better?
That looks awful. That belt is for a fine dress or a pair of work trousers even jeans, but not on top of so many layers!

I’m surprised she hasn’t replaced her patio flooring tiles and put a different table and chairs there. Has she ever expressed any interest in doing so? She changes everything else so much I’m surprised she’s just left them as they are.
They keep on fish bating, but don’t always get their begs. They begged for new table and cie, declared that grouting was to be cleaned but still nout!

She should do some comfy lockdown looks. Noone is dressing like that right now. Wonder if she's discovered Game of Thrones yet. She'll be dressed in full armour like Brienne of Tarth next

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Also if you'd like proof of what a piece of tit she is, I've been having a look at who she follows regularly, as it's ordered by most recent first. Top of her list was Grace Victory for a while (for those that don't know, she delivered her baby early due to covid and is currently in an induced coma). So Lydia obviously got bored as Grace's family haven't updated her page for a while and unfollowed, making it clear she never followed out of compassion, only curiosity 😡

View attachment 383308
Aggh! I visited the sporting lodge URL when I was searching for that atrocious Purdey jacket. Don't tell me it's them gifting it...

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She should do some comfy lockdown looks. Noone is dressing like that right now. Wonder if she's discovered Game of Thrones yet. She'll be dressed in full armour like Brienne of Tarth next
😂😂😂 this post has made my day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was in one vlog ranting and going on about replacing those tiles (I think, too, they are kind of ugly) but then, when Ali was finished with water-pressure-cleaning she suddenly liked them, and never mentioned changing the tiles again. 🥴

Reactions: 13
Ali writes like a 12 year-old. He should employ an editor to sort his copy out.

I dislike the office still. It’s too ‘staged’. Hate all those old books for props. I bet Ali has not read a book since he left school.

Office doesn’t suit him. Just looks like he’s playing dress up / on the Crystal Maze.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just after Lydia bought the bungalow Claire panelled a bedroom in her house and lydiot said she was copying her dining room and refuses to speak to Claire anymore. Lydia closed the door on that room and sulked about it until she turned it into the office it is now. She’s ridiculous and Claire just finds the whole experience of being Lydiots short lived friend laughable.
So is this woman delusional enough to believe she invented panelling 😂

• Haha
You know the big giveaway to it’s new build bungalow roots? There is no cornice in that room! I know they’ve installed it in other places in the house though. I remember being irrationally amused at the way Lydia pronounces ‘cornice’ (Cor-nees) and it turned out it was a rather normal way to say it in the U.K. 😅 (I say cor-nis)
they have really low ceilings as well, which further makes the study look like a hobbit hole

• Haha
Reactions: 17
sooooooo...... Lydia is so busy that she can only post this at noon and now it's 3pm and she's still posted ZERO. I am sooo curious as to what on earth she's referring to that took up so much of her time? Sounds like another dumb excuse... what is it this time Lydia?

And why couldn’t Ali work last week? He said in his story he is back to work today and will give an in DEATH view of THE office. ☠

View attachment 383538
Incredible is the new "game changing / dream"
Proudest moment since the last proudest moment (Globi)
But I'm afraid this looks like some terrible made in china tat, Princess Diana ruffles rip off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.