Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you those sites take a percentage of the sale which is why I find the prices are so much higher on them than say a store like Sellier Knightsbridge.
I can't remember who it was that made the video but I remember seeing someone visit luxury promise which is based in the bvlgari hotel and they were looking at all the Hermes they have for sale.
I think it was ' Erica's Girly World ' ...

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion: #58 old Birkin beige, her viewers don't like it, I'm afraid. Lydia fuming with rage. What happened to sage?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ah man, I don’t know why but this whole bag thing has really hit a nerve! I don’t know, I just got the vibe that Sellier was better than this. But no, another company giving another influencer a discount on something that us ordinary folk work extremely hard to save up for. It massively puts me off a company. Am I ahead of my time on this? Will this type of ‘marketing’ still work after this year? I find it sneaky and underhand and this particular instance has just really quite frankly pissed me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry if this is old news but I was just thinking, surely she’s filmed this very recently, because she’s been caught out. Otherwise, why would you post a new video in January clearly stating it’s the New Year and then suddenly only now post a “new” video where she actually says it’s Xmas Eve? I smell bullshit, she thinks we’re stupid. Tbh even before she was banging on about the date and weather, I could already tell it was filmed this year, something about her appearance. Call me paranoid 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: just watched the beginning again, so blatantly lying about the date, eyes rolling around all over the place and couldn’t even look at the camera with her lies 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Lydia Millen #58 - Dream life starts pathetically with tone-deaf Hermès brag during global catastrophe

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Imagine if Porter finds the ‘errrrmes bag and starts chewing it 😂
I hope he’s peeing in various corners around the house as well so it constantly stinks of pee and where no amount of cleaning can rid the air of the smell !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am beginning to wonder if we will be seeing Lydia on TV in one of these hoarder programmes in years to come. She clearly has issues around buying stuff, any stuff, just as long as she's getting new stuff every day!

As for the comment about how they wouldn't be buying expensive gifts if everything was okay, I received an unexpectedly large birthday gift one year only to discover shortly after that he was having an affair and wanted a divorce.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Her videos always have a very similar number of views. There’s very little fluctuation and I find that suspicious... If she can genuinely buy views and subscribers then we’ll never be rid of her, she can continue to behave like a dick and she can keep up her fraud forever

• Sick
Reactions: 23
What made me really laugh is she can't see that the lady from Sellier was trying to sell her the bag. Of course a salesperson is going to smooth over the facts in order to make you want to buy it. Just like you Lydia they could smell the £ signs a mile away.
It's from 2020 so must be brand new - Could have been originally bought in January making it almost 12 months old by the time Lydiot purchased it,
Still has the stickers on the hardware - Only has 1 sticker on the lock which the previous owner most likely forgot to take off.
It's a rare bag and hardly gets offered - Of course they are hard to get as they make you wait forever to purchase one if you go to the store.
Great condition - previous owner probably bought it and wore it up until March and hasn't used it since as we have no where to go so thought duck it I'm selling it.
Cars are made ahead of time and stamp a 2020 label on it but the parts are made ahead. So I think the bag is old lol

Reactions: 10
I am beginning to wonder if we will be seeing Lydia on TV in one of these hoarder programmes in years to come. She clearly has issues around buying stuff, any stuff, just as long as she's getting new stuff every day!

As for the comment about how they wouldn't be buying expensive gifts if everything was okay, I received an unexpectedly large birthday gift one year only to discover shortly after that he was having an affair and wanted a divorce.
Aww sorry to hear this. Hugs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've seen some nice Hermes bags I really liked but this saggy poop colored bag is not it. Sorry, no offense to anyone who likes it or has it. Hers just looks very used and saggy, a horrid color and I truly dislike the stitching. What a waste of any $. She's an idiot.
Yeah, I’m very confused. She obviously looked at a brown bag in the store, why did she buy the second hand one that has in uglier shade and saggy leather? The one in store was so much nicer, sturdy (and she always mentioned she likes structured bags) and more vibrant.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, I’m very confused. She obviously looked at a brown bag in the store, why did she buy the second hand one that has in uglier shade and saggy leather? The one in store was so much nicer, sturdy (and she always mentioned she likes structured bags) and more vibrant.
She was allowed to buy it in store she had to put her name down .. waitlisted

Reactions: 7
I really don't care if they buy their stuff before, during, or after a pandemic. Poor people already were a thing before the pandemic. And no one cared what they felt like. If you don't wanna see people indulging in luxury you better don't watch them, because they won't change, and realistically, it's better they give their money back into the economic cycle than saving it up. Would it be better they invest their $$ in local and smaller businesses, heck yes.

The real sick thing is, that already super-rich got just richer during the pandemic.

What gets me so much, is her shallowness and lying. She only buys all this expensive tit to live up to a competition she only made up in her head. Also, as a so-called influencer, she should care about her followers and not mislead them. But in the end, she is nothing else than an overpaid sales person, whereas real sales persons in the stores get paid much much less. I think it's time that influencers stop being a thing, as they are atm.

When you can never be sure that something is an #ad, or what credit a voucher had. Influencers are lacking transparency, this has to stop.
Something that started with YT and Insta in the last decade has evolved into a monster. Former enthusiasts lost all their spark in exchange for $$-signs. The whole system is the problem, not only the individuals. When you are the sponsor, as a brand, and you are ok, with your sales person, to lie their asses off, to generate sales, you should be hold accountable as well.

Lydia doesn't only scam her followers, she also scams her fellow influencers and brands/people she collabs with. I always say I wanna see the portfolio Carrie sends around on behalf of Lydia, and what does she write in business emails or what does she tell on phone calls. And then, when Lydl got the job/collab, she ALWAYS does a bad job in promoting it.

Look at this tit. She didn't even try to promote it for Christmas
View attachment 384288

🤣 I know it was not intentional (was it?) but this has me giggling.
So we’ll see! This Toni art makes me sad. She buried it and this girl was so excited. Would have easily sold out had she promoted it even a little bit more.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.