Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An American YouTuber who I’ve been watching recently and like is Asia Jackson. She just seems like a good egg? Cool sense of style/interiors too. Anyway, worth giving a try!
Thank you for the recommendation I just clicked on her morning routine and loved it! ()

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that found this purchase very very strange for Lydia???

I know she loves to copy others but this is weird.

This has never been her 'dream' bag.

She's mentioned that a black Kelly 25 I think she said would be the dream bag and perfect for her to match the belt and boots, which makes sense.

Lydia is one for a small bag, and this is pretty massive for her, especially as she never goes out. All her other bags except for the Dior Tote and Chanel tote are much smaller.

It's one thing to spend £4000 on a Chanel bag but to drop £14000, even with a voucher/discount of whatever that was, probably a grand or two, that is madness, and the price of a small car! And something a real collector would have been happy to pay over the odds for, i've seen black Kelly's for sale on all the re-sale sites for around £7-8000 and in really good condition, so this is very surprising.

That whole story she told was really off, am suspicious!!!
And don't forget with her teeny tiny very weak wrists she will probably struggle to even lift the bag up when she has filled it.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the Aston is their one, as from memory, its the same registration as the other pictures and what's been in the videos (I think!). In the UK you can't just 'get' someones details from their Reg number. It's not something you can just ask for from the DVLA or look up. The only way you can get personal details is if the car has been involved in an accident and the insurance company will ask the DVLA for it, or if the police run a PNC check on it. Other than that, it's illegal to obtain personal information from a car registration if its not for the purposes above.

And the car is part of a sponsorship deal with Aston Martin. Ali confirmed this a while a go on a video and insta post - he put 'AD - ongoing sponsorship with Aston Martin'. He's probably still paying a monthly lease on it yes, but it will be heavily discounted as part of the sponsorship. Remember these tight arses never pay full price for anything!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t believe she doesn’t show the front of their house because she’s concerned about ‘privacy’ issues. She doesn’t show it because it’s a really underwhelming new build bungalow and she’s embarrassed. That’s why she won’t stop redecorating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
And don't forget with her teeny tiny very weak wrists she will probably struggle to even lift the bag up when she has filled it.... 😂
I also find it very telling that in the unboxing she was already talking about what she wants next. For wgoodness sake is this girl ever happy. It's good to have goals but it's also great to stop and enjoy the here and now. Just stopping for a while and being grateful for where you are is the best route to happiness I can think of. Then again if you are an influencer I guess you have to be coming up with content all the time but she's totally off beam. I would love it if influencers could influence in more healthy reflective ways and discuss how they maintain their mental health in this horrible fake world they occupy. Healthy habits such as how therapy (not some crap NLP life coaching crap) has centered and grounded them or how mindfulness helps them cope with anxiety or how they give back. Anything literally ANYTHING but this mindless preoccupation with consumerism. Balance is everything. Maybe as a psychologist I should start a vlog channel!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t believe she doesn’t show the front of their house because she’s concerned about ‘privacy’ issues. She doesn’t show it because it’s a really underwhelming new build bungalow and she’s embarrassed. That’s why she won’t stop redecorating.
100% correct! If her house was like Josie's from the front, it would be plastered all over. It's the most boring, underwhelming, unattractive, bungalow from the front, that she can't brag about. Hence why pictures are always from the back which looks slightly better. Don't forget, when they first moved in there, she specifically said they would NOT be doing any house tours and apart from certain rooms being in the background, they won't be showing everything. She's shown every inch of the place! If Lydia can brag about it, she will. Next house (and I'm sure they will move eventually) she will make sure looks impressive from the front and it will be photo'd from all angles!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Reporting this to the ASA now. Did anyone catch what she put in the description box???? What a sneaky asshole.
She puts, AD - Not sponsored, on nearly every video now. It's very misleading in my opinion. Makes it seem like it's not an advert or sponsored by a brand and that she's not being paid in any way shape or form by the brands mentioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well done to @Lola Faith for screenshot of Porter. The dog is lying on his back for one specific reason - to show the logo/design emblem of the sweater. No other reason.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well done to @Lola Faith for screenshot of Porter. The dog is lying on his back for one specific reason - to show the logo/design emblem of the sweater. No other reason.

Oh come on! Dogs/puppies lay like that especially when getting tummy tickles etc, my dog rolls around like that on her back! I'm cynical when it comes to Lydia but I think that is taking it too far. She put up a pic of Porter thinking she was on her personal account and then deleted it!

Reactions: 19
Absolutely crying at Ali's stories of the recordings of him talking in his sleep. Really shows the depth of his thoughts 😂
Shame he missed out the one where he said "duck off Lydia". I'd love to hear hers too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
With the amount she would have wasted doing and then redoing her house, buying and then selling clothes soon after she could have bought an investment property and actually increased her net wealth. Instead she seems to be squandering it and then scraping at the barrel (depop) just to live. Then you've got the complete shameless begging for free stuff which someone who is actually wealthy probably wouldn't even consider. Saying yes to every brand deal and sponsorship is just giving yourself a one way ticket to 0 credibility.
There is looking rich and being rich... and I think we all know what category Lids fits into... what happens when the whole influencer thing dies down? At least some have other revenue streams from investments.

Reactions: 22
I also find it very telling that in the unboxing she was already talking about what she wants next. For wgoodness sake is this girl ever happy. It's good to have goals but it's also great to stop and enjoy the here and now. Just stopping for a while and being grateful for where you are is the best route to happiness I can think of. Then again if you are an influencer I guess you have to be coming up with content all the time but she's totally off beam. I would love it if influencers could influence in more healthy reflective ways and discuss how they maintain their mental health in this horrible fake world they occupy. Healthy habits such as how therapy (not some crap NLP life coaching crap) has centered and grounded them or how mindfulness helps them cope with anxiety or how they give back. Anything literally ANYTHING but this mindless preoccupation with consumerism. Balance is everything. Maybe as a psychologist I should start a vlog channel!
I know not everyone likes her but Suzie Bonaldi (formally Hello October) posted an update a few days ago about her mental health and she really explains it so well and understands she's a very privileged person yet still gets these overwhelming feelings (I empathise with her hugely).
It's a refreshing video after watching Lydia's me me me videos, constant consumerism and moaning. So check it out :)

Reactions: 9
Can't resist another chance to pop this in #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Anybody watched stories from Aldi yet? All I can hear in the background is poor Porter whimpering away probably for attention and he ignored it completely for about 3-4 stories and then realises the whimpering so points out that Porter will get some attention in a minute. As we ALL knew from get go that it will be him who will end up looking after the dog and our point is proven. This is why Lidl allowed him to have an office/study/prison on the ground floor so he can look after Porter 24/7 I bet the dog is not even allowed out of the office to wander and sniff 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Oh come on! Dogs/puppies lay like that especially when getting tummy tickles etc, my dog rolls around like that on her back! I'm cynical when it comes to Lydia but I think that is taking it too far. She put up a pic of Porter thinking she was on her personal account and then deleted it!
So does my dog but mine isn’t a knitwear model. I’ll eat my hat if that pic isn’t sent to whatever company gifted the sweater 🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂😂😂 Look at the shape of that bag far right the bottom base plate is justing out, the whole bag is pulled, saggy and out of shape.
So worth al that Money 💰 👏 haha
Maybe that's why her reaction was so crap she knew the bag was a dud after she revealed it but kept going 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So does my dog but mine isn’t a knitwear model. I’ll eat my hat if that pic isn’t sent to whatever company gifted the sweater 🤔🤔
Grumpy snoopy always wears some form of coat/jacket/jumper when we leave the flat in cold or wet weather, he is def too old to catch a cold or anything else.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.