Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxo55

Just in last months she bought prada boots, two pairs (if I’m correct) of louboutin boots, expensive table and pen for Ali, Hermes boots, belt and bag. Also she bought that hideous brown bag which name I cannot remember. How much can someone earn from some sponsorships?! Has world gone mad?! You can go to school and work hard all your life, this is still unachievable. I am not saying that I am jealous, I am saying that none of it make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Michelle05

Chatty Member
It makes me want to vomit when she refers to her CAT as her firstborn, wtf!!? It instantly gives me a disgusting image in my head of her giving birth to a cat.
🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I can’t Believe how quiet she’s being on insta, probably wants to drop a photo of Porter and so building up suspense....but quite frankly it’s boring and it’s all been done before.
I still can’t get over her ‘vlogmas’ series- can we even call it that, ‘we are the most festive people we know’ well did I miss something? Everything was filmed in nov and all she did that was festive was decorate her trees!She didn’t even bake a mince pie! I just find her life and work ethic so odd. She’s really lost the plot. She can’t have done any work for the last few weeks, Iv never known anyone take so much time off and still moan about being busy and tired.
she’s such a negative person and it seeps through all of her posts and vlogs, I don’t know what’s happened to her since the days I stared to follow her. both her and Ali seemed happy then, they were fun to watch and filled their days with things that mattered- she’s really losing it now and quite frankly is boring. I can’t see her lasting the test of time as an influencer anymore because she has zero content, imagination or work ethic.
Life coach?!! Lidl has no life! She’s beyond a parody of herself now.

• Heart

Kittycat86

It’s only in her price range now because it was clearly heavily discounted with vouchers and it’s second hand.
She can over sell it all she likes, whether it’s been used previously or not, it’s from Sellier lovely therefore second hand 🙄
The only time she should be giving the ‘humble’ brag is when she can confidently say she brought the bag brand new and at full price from Hermés, until then take a seat.
Yawn 🥱

I’m the same age as her and I can confidently say I am happy and secure enough in myself and my life, I don’t need a statement bag that I don’t even like and am unlikely to use just to keep with with the Josies!
Can she?
I’ll await the reply lovely.

• Heart

Michelle05

Chatty Member
She’s struggling with content, I mean her whole vlogmas revolved around feeling sorry for herself, decorating a christmas tree and her filming her porch from different angles and then two weeks “holiday”.
Now she has a puppy which actually IS great content but instead she goes silent for another number of weeks. Makes no sense.
I think her and Ali are having serious relationship issues, it’s obvious through their vlogs that things are very off between them but maybe it has gotten to the point now with the new puppy she forced on to Ali that she can no longer hide the problems on camera.

there are couples who instead of pulling the plug and break up they get a new baby or a new pet, thinking it’s gonna fix things. It never ends well.

Reactions: 47

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I noticed this too and my only conclusion is because she was lying, she was a bit flustered. the whole video is a shit show really. She’s not a good liar and it’s evident.

It must be so so confusing for her, and when you lie it's so hard to remember it properly.

She filmed vlogmas in November, her January vlogs in December, got Porter at just 8 weeks but not showing him until 12 weeks. Passes her Hermes riding boots off as from the store when she got them from Sellier. Hid the Birkin, but showed it on her private account, passes Sainsburys carrots off as grown in her trug - which we saw a glimpse of the other day and it was EMPTY! There are so many more instances of course, but I think she is finding vlogging hard, as she doesn't know what day the vlog is going out, she pretends what time it is, all sorts of lies, so it's hard to keep up! Poor thing!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
We know that pretty much everything she says is a lie.

She wanted things from Hermes for whatever reason - maybe to up her 'lux' profile, no idea.

She bought the cheapest thing she could from Hermes - being a belt. You couldn't see her in any of the jewellery and she's not going to drop a few grand on a purse is she?

Then she buys the boots from Sellier - we see them on their instagram feed.

Something then happens - either she gets Carrie to do a deal for promotion with Sellier, or she sees the Birkin and approaches them for a promotion/voucher, who knows or cares, but she's bought a bag from them, not the bag she really wants, and has paid over the odds for it, when she could easily have got the black Kelly for half what she paid for this.

No doubt it will disappear from her closet after a few photo shoots, just like everything else does. The sage Lady Dior vanished, doubt we will see the tan Mulberry she bought a few weeks ago, all the cashmere N Peal and other make jumpers she unboxed in the autumn have never been seen, and she's walking around in Nasty Gal knitwear.

She's the only influencer i watch who never sets foot in Zara to buy normal day to day staple pieces - is that because she'd actually have to pay for them, no discount, no voucher. I mean she doesn't even buy from Topshop either. Just freebies from NastyGal, Boohoo, Karen Millen etc,

It is all smoke and mirrors always with Lydia, don't forget how she conned us with the Hermes boots and so many other things in the past.

• Heart

TheGramIsASham

Hello i am new, can I tell you my story? I've watched a few of the 'influencers' on YouTube on and off for years with bewilderment at their desperation for fame and at some point stumbled across tatttle (hurrah!). As I read other threads people started mentioning LEM and as I had never watched her before I was I intrigued. Surely there couldn't be someone worse than the young fane hungry lot I was used to?
So a few months ago I started watching her videos and my eyes are well and truly opened! She is on another level and I applaud all of you with the knowledge to pick open the facade. Let's always stay one step ahead😁

• Haha
  • Heart

My2cents

Chatty Member
Why are people congratulating her on getting a bag!?!?! You congratulate someone on the birth of a baby not a friggin bag!!! Those glasses!? the fuck!? since when does she wear those?

• Haha
  • Heart

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
So is this what we think has happened.
She pretended she was going into Hermes in London to collect a pair of boots.
She went to the Hermes store in London and bought a new belt, this got her into the store and getting attention.
While she was there she made a wishlist of bags she wanted - allowing her to view the bags and get the photographs.
Then either before or after she bought a second hand pair of Hermes boots from somewhere.
Then she bought a second hand Hermes bag, possibly one she put on a wish list in the store.
All this allowed her to get a few orange shopper bags and to get photographs of her in the store getting served and tell us all she has spent all this money on new Hermes things.
She is pretending that day that she went to the store, that she bought a belt, picked up boots and spontaneously bought a bag.

• Heart

Bedshrimp

The aesthetic of the awful office reminds me of a Ted Baker store. It’s SO awful. It’s blatantly obvious that she is trying to copy Josie and Charlie’s country home, but in a new build bungalow. It’s actually tragic. The end result looks like some weird staged film set. I can’t imagine what else she has planned for the rest of the place, I think she has finally lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

K18

VIP Member
I'll die laughing if she pairs that Birkin with one of her horse and hound jackets :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

Polava

VIP Member
They literally copy everything and constantly tell lies. Out of all the desks in the world your interior designer chose the one Josie and Charlie had first? Give over Ali.
So his gift was chosen by an interior designer. How special 🙄. He was raving about Lydia’s amazing hard work on designing Dumbledore’s office. 1) dial number 2) Hello is that an interior designer? Can you design an escape room please? 3) hang up phone. Phew! Exhausting!

• Haha

dolly88

Oh Donna, her comment about the expensive gifts being not a sign of a struggling relationship... honey, that's not how it works.
🤣🤣 I can tell Donna from first hand experience that expensive gifts are one of the first signs of a struggling relationship. You’re trying to make up for what you’re lacking!

• Haha

Lovemygoss

Takeaways from the video:

1. She said they gave her a voucher for gaining them 10k new follows, she could hardly gain 30k on Glo so this is questionable. When was this can we check social blade?!
2. It feels like an ad for Sellier, plus she said they asked when are you unboxing it.
3. This video and the previous was filmed on Christmas Eve so she’s filmed all her Jan content in Dec
4. She said she messaged her Hermes rep to let them know the other items she’d like to add to her list, what does she have them on text message or something.
5. Surely the boots were from Sellier too
6. I can’t see her ever using this bag 🤣
Oh and 7. Why didn’t we see inside?!

• Heart
  • Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
Lydia's best friend Josie has uploaded the most vomit inducing video of all time, titled: 10 BASIC ETIQUETTE RULES TO FOLLOW EVERY DAY // Fashion Mumblr Finishing School! Apparently she has been influenced by all the Downton abbey and The Crown she has been watching :sick:
Let's see if Lydia takes any notice of Josie's wisdom :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm dying the first thing Josie said etiquette is about respect, how you treat other, represents yourself and represents your character 😂 😂 Why is she friends then with someone who screams at pregnant women and is just an all round dragon of a human being!
Last person to give “etiquette” advice should be fashion bumblr. She and Lydia are birds of the same feather. Scamming witches.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Wophie

VIP Member
Lydia Millen #58 Maxing out credit cards on a Birkin, is anyone in the bungalow actually working?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45