Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to unfollow them. A lot of those followers were probably Tattlers.
I unfollowed them. I refuse to buy anything you peddles. People vote with their dollars (so to speak).

For the record, I did buy some items years ago that Lydia recommended. I would NEVER line her pockets unless hell froze over.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Karenbritchick (sadly she also fell into the "The Secret" crap bin recently, hope she leaves at that one video she made about it)
All other I follow are constantly shilling some clothes (like Monroe Steele, her handle is SteeleNYC)
Emma Hill hardly posts anything nowadays
WAIT! What does this mean? Please elaborate. KBC doesn’t have a thread on here, right?

Reactions: 1
OMG, if she needs the £6 from the sale of the blouse then she really is desperate for cash. Most people wouldn’t think twice about donating to a charity shop. She’s really hard up. I need to have a laugh and will have a look at what else she’s looking to peddle on depop for a few quid.
I sometimes watch Anna of ‘the Anna edit’ on YouTube. Watched her latest vid last night. She puts all the money from things she sells on Depop to charity. If Lydia is as rich as she likes to make out, she should do the same. £6 for a top is laughable if it’s going in her own bank account.

Lydia, we know you read here. YOU ARE A SKANK.

The Bunga is so going on the market in 2021 ...
Plus. Showing pics of the Aston after Tattlers speculated whether or not they are still in possession of it ...
View attachment 386344View attachment 386345
If he’s mincing around thinking he can break lockdown rules then I wish a plague upon his house.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
WAIT! What does this mean? Please elaborate. KBC doesn’t have a thread on here, right?
"The Secret" is this bullshit that you have to envision (they use another word, but I'm tired with migraine and can't think) what you want and then the Universe will materialize it for you. Like, Josie envisioned a TOR in the Cotswolds (AONB) and poof, it was there. (Ignore the fact that she inherited a load of money when her Dad passed and bought her Clapham house that she sold for nearly 1 Mill, and the TOR is a property she bought for 2 Mill, going further down the road of insanity, it was actually the only house they went looking at, but I get off-track...).
So, "The Secret" is basically nothing else than having privilege, but not acknowledging it. Even so far, that they prefer to believe some magic happened just for them, because they are such great people.
Undeniable is of course, that when you are devoted to reach a goal, and work towards it, that you more likely to reach the goal. But these fools (Josie, Lydia) believe like they can pray for tit and it will happen.
Coming back to Karen, I didn't watch her video about "The secret" but it leaves a bad taste for me. I won't watch it, I just can't bring myself. I don't think that Karen has the same mindset as our beggars Josie and Lydia, and sees "TS" more reflective but even then, I won't watch it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Are we really that surprised that she is selling a shirt for 6 pounds? I mean she tried to sold hangers just couple months ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"The Secret" is this bullshit that you have to envision (they use another word, but I'm tired with migraine and can't think) what you want and then the Universe will materialize it for you. Like, Josie envisioned a TOR in the Cotswolds (AONB) and poof, it was there. (Ignore the fact that she inherited a load of money when her Dad passed and bought her Clapham house that she sold for nearly 1 Mill, and the TOR is a property she bought for 2 Mill, going further down the road of insanity, it was actually the only house they went looking at, but I get off-track...).
So, "The Secret" is basically nothing else than having privilege, but not acknowledging it. Even so far, that they prefer to believe some magic happened just for them, because they are such great people.
Undeniable is of course, that when you are devoted to reach a goal, and work towards it, that you more likely to reach the goal. But these fools (Josie, Lydia) believe like they can pray for tit and it will happen.
Coming back to Karen, I didn't watch her video about "The secret" but it leaves a bad taste for me. I won't watch it, I just can't bring myself. I don't think that Karen has the same mindset as our beggars Josie and Lydia, and sees "TS" more reflective but even then, I won't watch it.
Ohhh it’s that I’m manifesting the life I want BS. Nah, no thank you.

What I don’t understand with this manifesting stuff is like, you have everything that society deems aspirational and you’re in a privileged class: nice house (in Lidl’s case much bigger than necessary), disposable income, husband, designer wardrobe, successful career (that’s relative, but you get my point). What else do these women want? I understand the desire to further their careers, but when your career is glorified salesperson, what is your career trajectory? Where do you go? Lydia flopped with her own brand, so what else is there to do except for more selling?

Reactions: 27
Was coming to post the same. He looks massive for a “young man” and not a new born pup! What have they been feeding him, beans on toast?
I think they fed him microwaved potatoes with cheese. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reporting this to the ASA now. Did anyone catch what she put in the description box???? What a sneaky asshole.
Thanks for reporting it. She clearly is lying. She got a discount for getting them likes.

also, the worst thing happened to me. I accidentally clicked on the video. I watched part of it the bag looks fake. As someone mentioned, 80%of the bagsout there are fake. I ended up watching a person unboxing a video, one from the store. The shared the entire experience. Something is off with the structure but primarily the handles look off.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bet the Bung, now it has been mentioned here she will be all over that sharing it and trying to sell it.
Only 300 pieces and so little sold.
Poor Tony she worked so hard on this venture a young artist who did all the work and all LEG did was pic some frame shapes and colours But as she has no talent or taste guided by a true artist.
I can truthfully say I believe she has mentioned this a handful of times THAT'S IT.
If it was me I'd be proud of that collaboration and be mentioning it all the time. I love Art, my M is a wonderful Artist.
She Loves Toni and nearly broke down when she realised she was working with LEG she knew she was going to get what she wanted out of the deal and duck off.
Lydia wanted free framed pictures. She got them and now the artist is stuck with the remaining inventory. I look for them to be Depoped next year.

Karenbritchick (sadly she also fell into the "The Secret" crap bin recently, hope she leaves at that one video she made about it)
All other I follow are constantly shilling some clothes (like Monroe Steele, her handle is SteeleNYC)
Emma Hill hardly posts anything nowadays
I was disappointed that she made that video. She said she debated whether or not to do it. Could be that influencers are running out of content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I checked out the Sellier Instagram page and I'm shocked. In their stories they wear the clothing and the shoes (without socks 🤢). They also handle the bags without gloves. I hope they're not handling any bags with untreated leather.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Maybe she got a little older dog that is already trained, to take that burden off of her. I would not be surprised.
I wouldn't be surprised if she got the new dog then realised it was too much work and sent him back and got an older dog. Although no idea how you send a dog back, its not like returning a dress.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She definitely doesn't have money. They don't go on holiday AT ALL which is what couple influencers with no children do several times a year (not just influencers), they eat jacket potatoe and cheese most of the time, they rarely go to nice 'boujie' mayfair (or similar) restaurants. All she does is order clothes, try clothes on, return clothes and research poor companies to rip off for freebies in a desperate bid to add value to their house (which looks so mismatched and awful).

Her life really is THAT pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.