Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anything Id have thought Porter would have been her first born...after all Lyd is a witch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t have to be physically wearing it to promote it. She could still have mentioned it and shown her support when it was launched. What’s the real reason for this post? 🤔😠
Perhaps Amelia called her out for not mentioning her brand, perhaps she was sent the bracelet in her PR and has only just opened it? Who knows with her, but there's definitely bullshit and lies in everything she does!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I am rolling in mud like all the cute dogs as I am so happy 🐶. LEM featured Amalia's bracelets.
What's good: LEM listened to our feedback and finally did it. None of us hopefully and I am positive that none of us envies you Lydia Millen. When we rant here, it is for your own good.
What's not good: Giving an excuse for the late post saying bracelets were out of stock. No need to explain. You were late. Period. Please learn from this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am rolling in mud like all the cute dogs as I am so happy 🐶. LEM featured Amalia's bracelets.
What's good: LEM listened to our feedback and finally did it. None of us hopefully and I am positive that none of us envies you Lydia Millen. When we rant here, it is for your own good.
What's not good: Giving an excuse for the late post saying bracelets were out of stock. No need to explain. You were late. Period. Please learn from this.
She probably didnt feature them because she was paid to promote Tiffany.

Reactions: 15
omg Josie always posts pics like this 🥺 of her dogs. It’s so sad. And she and Charlie always says young man to their dogs.

I can’t believe this is the first photo she’s posting of this dog. Over on the Josie thread we hate when Josie posts like this.

what a way to show everyone your little puppy. What on earth is going on with her?!?!? Copy Josie in any other way! There is something wrong with Lydia. Like.... mentally ill????

View attachment 385537

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Was coming to post the same. He looks massive for a “young man” and not a new born pup! What have they been feeding him, beans on toast?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All I can see is his little bits and I’m sorry but it feels wrong to do this. 🥺. It’s not something to be posting. Even for a doggie.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
All I can see is his little bits and I’m sorry but it feels wrong to do this. 🥺. It’s not something to be posting. Even for a doggie.
I'm so glad you've said this! I always feel this when I see pictures of pets on their backs with their 'bits' out. Feel wrong for even thinking it!

Why is he dressed when he's clearly inside? Is that necessary?
Also, it looks super itchy. Poor little thing :(

• Heart
Exactly - maybe that’s why she deleted it? Not the most flattering post bless him, give him a bit of dignity. How would she like her bits plastered all over insta stories? 😤🤮

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly - maybe that’s why she deleted it? Not the most flattering post bless him. How would she like her bits plastered all over insta stories? 😤🤮
Josie does it nearly every day. And also I really don’t want to see it. They can keep their dogs privates to themselves please and thank you.

Wonder if she thought she was posting to her personal account? Lucky them 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.