Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Catlady1234 for the thread title with 31 votes! :m :m :m

Ok, I have no control how you choose to perceive my words...you can squish them up and make of them whatever you wish!

* After hedging her bets and announcing she was happy at home, Lidl is back to pre Covid level press trips....you know, the ones that don't define her.
* She's found her mojo "a bit", with longer vlogs. We've lost our mojo "a lot", listening to them.
* Lidl and Ali were at Silverstone, where she insulted Ali and his dad in one comment. If they can't handle their drink why were you pissed?
* It's "the pick of the Grom Prees". Really... rather it's just up the road from The Bunga.
* Pee pea scented fragrance brand L'Artisan Parfumeur hosted Lidl and Aldi in Paris and The Loire Valley. It seems that the Loire Valley has four seasons...whodathunkit?
* Ali can't pronounce "Loire", but his excuse is he doesn't speak French. Ali can't pronounce many English words either.
* Lidl went to Wimbledon with Elizabeth Arden. She goes "every year" but had no idea what match was playing.
* She's used the brand's 8 hour formula "since she was liTTle". Maybe show it to us poor people Lidl?
* She wore a £4,000 Giambattista Valli two piece with bare midriff, already worn at Silverstone and in France.
* She didn't vlog. She didn't want to be mistaken for an over privileged influencer in a chavvy outfit.
* 'The Royals' then went off to Montreux, Switzerland with Fairmont hotels, for the Jazz Festival.
* The Hermes bag took centre stage on a boat trip on Lake Garda Lake Como Loch Ness Lac Léman.
* In a too tight two piece by Emilia Wickstead, Lidl continued her bromance with Fairmont PR Nick Frazz, while Ali took the wheel like "an old time Hollywood movie star".😂
* In another movie reference she likens herself to Gwyneth Paltrow. The question is, who is Tom and who is Dickie?
* Lidl needs a break between holidays trips to be her quiet, introvert self or she will be poorly. We need a break between vlogs or we will be sick too! 🤮
* A bee found its way into Ali's bee suit and stung him on his lips. His mate Jez came to the rescue. He later reported that it was only 80% swollen. Keep going Jez!
* Honey bees are the only bee to die as a result of stinging. It's a horrible death. RIP bee.
* Lidl is doing another Sellier 'drop'. She's shedding Jimmy Choo freebies and Dior, Fendi and Chanel bags. Stand by for another Hermès.
* She wants another dog when they move...will that be after training Berkeley not to chew Porter's collars and eat his food?
* This time she wants a Bassett hound. The breed howls or barks at anything; drools; has specific dietary requirements; follows scents if not kept on a leash and needs exercise. A parfekt dog for you Lidl!
* She doesn't have time for Ali but separation is good for a marriage. Good job wee Ali is at the wee Scottish Open in wee windy Berwick.
* Lidl's engagement rate has dropped to under 1 per cent ( = low engagement rate) and she didn't make it to the top 130 influencers list. "Her" Englishcountrygrandmother hashtag received 4.8m views, though.
* Her knives and forks are the wrong way round but she's "devaststed" her tablecloth clips are in the photo.
* She's doing a giveaway for Sellier, but styles a white Chanel heart bag on an all white outfit while banging on about the Amazon top.
* She wants her boobs to be teeny tiny. They are! Why have implants?
* Lidl hosted a KM meeting at her house. She wore an Amazon dress.
* She's celebrating 10 years of friendship with Cawwwie.

In other news
* KM invited Model Mouth to Royal Henley regatta
* Lidl didn't get an invite to the Jimmy Choo event either
* Lydia Tomlinson has her own clothing collection with Pretty Lavish
* Ali took a chopper to see his knit wit twin David Beckham. Ali's hair adds inches to his height but his fellow dreamboat's (thanks Splainer) is twice as high
* Claire Chanelle now has a house in the south of France; Lidl has Pinterest
* Freddy and Josie are in Disneyland and the Bahamas

Photo courtesy of our @Peppypoopar
Screenshot_20220713-155122.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Chels71

Chatty Member
Oh boy, not looking good for our Millen chicken!
Yes Lydia doesn’t care for those of us who lost our loved ones to cancer! My son passed away at age 17 in 2012 of brain cancer and it strikes home tremendously!!! If it weren’t for the charities most people in the world especially in countries like the US that don’t have universal health care insurance! Thankfully we have great private insurance that it didn’t cost us anything but we are one of the lucky ones if you want to say that! If you’ve been through cancer with a family member you know none of were lucky and it’s pure Hell just the thought of losing them! But through the Make a Wish my son forgot about his cancer for a few days and we took a trip to Hawaii and I’ll never forget what that meant for us at a time of need! But I’m sorry I don’t want this to go off topic ! For that I’m sorry and for the pure fact that Lydia Millen doesn’t care about anyone but herself! I 💯 believe this is what she was saying to her audience but instead her comment section is filled with “oh Lydia you are the greatest inspiration these past year!” I say “give me a freaking break!” Only Lydia could say that she doesn’t give two fucks to donate money and say nothing to raise money because she sure in hell would not shed a tear for anyone but her flipping hair or her poor ego!! She’s mad at the one’s that see through the smoke and mirror’s!!! Sorry for the rant whew nobody tick’s me off this way but people who are selfish and self indulgent!!!
Just watching the vlog. We know that they didn’t walk the last part - they were driven. How funny that they pretended they walked it all.

I bet Macmillian wants to black list them as they just filmed themselves drinking alcohol throughout the walk. Stopped for a three hour pub lunch with more wine. Swigged more wine out of her water bottle.
Lydia Millen always wonder’s why nobody will work with her! And if it weren’t for Karen Millen and Fairmont she wouldn’t be working because I don’t know how much You Tube is gonna pay the bills! Notice how nice she’s been to Ali lately? 😂 Since he’s been working more than her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
The vlog this evening was so off - on so many levels. I find it hard to put my finger on what was so extraordinarily ugly about it. If you lend your voice to a cause - you usually have profound reasons to. It matters to you.

In this case - her bestie lied to her - told her it was a short walk. Oh god, no - those vile refreshments and lunch - no - we are going to the nearby pub instead. Oh look at that house for my vision board! Oh, afterwards, the filth under my nails - it might be too much info but my toenails even. Aaargh - aircon in the chauffeur drive limo - I didn’t want to say anything but I thought I would be sick.

To anyone who has ever suffered cancer, and to anyone who is a cancer survivor and to anyone who knows and cherishes anyone who has ever suffered from cancer, and to anyone who has lost a loved one to cancer - and to our bravest of the brave Tattlers who have fought cancer - Please don’t watch this vlog.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

Luna252

VIP Member
Is that not a bit tasteless/tactless to go from a charity event to spending the night in a gifted swanky hotel? I’m sure any of the thousands of cancer patients who people were raising money for today would love to be gifted something like that? Typical #itsallaboutmemillen 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Themoomoo

The vlog this evening was so off - on so many levels. I find it hard to put my finger on what was so extraordinarily ugly about it. If you lend your voice to a cause - you usually have profound reasons to. It matters to you.

In this case - her bestie lied to her - told her it was a short walk. Oh god, no - those vile refreshments and lunch - no - we are going to the nearby pub instead. Oh look at that house for my vision board! Oh, afterwards, the filth under my nails - it might be too much info but my toenails even. Aaargh - aircon in the chauffeur drive limo - I didn’t want to say anything but I thought I would be sick.

To anyone who has ever suffered cancer, and to anyone who is a cancer survivor and to anyone who knows and cherishes anyone who has ever suffered from cancer, and to anyone who has lost a loved one to cancer - and to our bravest of the brave Tattlers who have fought cancer - Please don’t watch this vlog.
I don’t post on this thread very much, but you guys are all truly amazing and such a welcoming community. I shared previously how my mum passed away from cancer a few days before the first covid lockdown in England. She had been diagnosed with cancer a few months previously. The only thing she thought she could control was her funeral. However that was not to be due to covid. That is trauma LYDIA. Knowing you can’t even give your mum the one thing I thought we could control. We couldn’t have love ones say goodbye. The hospice and their team loved my mum. and the respect they provided was truly amazing. Thankfully I have not watched a flog since October 2021. I keep up with her embarrassing exploits through here. I know if I watched her video moaning, drinking and getting a free lux hotel stay after this supposed hike I would probably throw a brick through my TV. Lydia my dear, you do not NEED another lux hotel break. But maybe those on the walk who were there for genuine reasons, and tried to raise funds actually DO!!! You truly are beyond help. Sorry for the rant guys but this has really triggered me 😢.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
I guess this is why Ali loves his Hermèzzzz slandals and linen look (aka Lyds' fave Ali outfit).
They're both fangirling Nick.

Now all Ali has to do is adjust his pants length ...

View attachment 1425252

Lyds ???
:cool:

View attachment 1425261View attachment 1425262
The eyebrows are to fair and sparse 😂

Separated at birth. Literally. LIT-TER-RALLY.
Nick is the male version of Lydsiepoo. And Lyds, the female version of Nick.

Same nose, chin, thick eyebrows, strong jaw :cool: , the smizing at the camera, slappable faces, smug pouty expression. Hairy face
Twins.
Heeheeeeeeeeee
View attachment 1425271
She is his twin 😂
FaceApp_1658098591860_edit_1723271096622982.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
One. Fucking. Job.
Screenshot_20220716-194414_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220716-194514_Firefox.jpg

And she's misspelled ONE OF TWO names that are crucial to consumers finding the actual product. And she hasn't linked the collection. She also doesn't mention what it actually is. It's baby clothes in the £100+ price range plus one dress that comes in four adult sizes.

This is influencer 101 shit. How is she so bad at her job after TEN YEARS?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
Its pretty clear that Lidl uses tattle as a gauge to see how she is coming across in her videos and then films things to counteract it. We say she has a bad relationship with her dogs, next IG story is of a dog asleep in her lap. We say she doesnt have PT sessions anymore, next thing we have her out on a run with her PT. Like someone else said on the last thread, what else can we make her do/address?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

AB5202

Long time lurker, first time poster (i think ?!). Would just like to echo this comment, as someone who is currently going through a horrific time watching my Mom suffer with breast cancer, I found this vlog incredibly distasteful and it’s really hurt my heart. It’s such a shame that she had so much potential to raise awareness (and money) for such an important charity, and instead, she decided to post that shitshow. Disappointed does not begin to cover it, although I expected nothing less.

• Heart
  • Sad

happyforest

Chatty Member
Utterly shocking how unlikeable and petulant one entitled twat can be.

She films herself and uploads it, either not twigging to or likelier not giving a damn that all hate she gets is completely self inflicted. Certainly there are entitled assholes aplenty in the world. But Lydia, she of "teeheeing goodness and manifestation land", is contemptible. The endless complaining beggars belief.

Moaning on a charity hike, drinking wine during the hike, and salivating over mansions on the water. Those three things are the only things on her mind during a day hike for fucking cancer.

At home she is nattering and walking on the patio (curiously it is not a terrace today). Porter runs to join her and burns his paws. She scolds him to be careful. Hey Lydia, maybe close the fucking doors or block him from trying to join you which is what dogs will always do. Their chronic loyalty leads so many dogs to daily harm, it leaves me in tears. You don't see Lumi trying to join her in the heat, because cats can't be fucked.

Blah blah blah, the "courtyard" needs iron furniture now.

Yawn, the endless "I want / I need" materialistic drivel she spews in order to fill up an entire hour of vlogging in an effort to cram as many ads in as she can is disgusting. She could quite easily feature positive things such as the cause for the actual charity hike, hell anything else. Not stand there showing her food shop that is melting in the heat, whilst moaning that trucks and train tracks are on fire due to the heat leaving her incredibly disappointed that the entire food shop didn't arrive.

She is a massive, blistered, mercenary ingrate.

• Heart
  • Sick

EvieM

Lydia Millen #144 - Diana Ross? Who is she? I graced her with my presence on a trip I took for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Loupylia

I have never known anyone to drone on about themselves as much as this woman.
MY skin is amazing
MY hair is so shiny
MY vegetables that I grew
And the same old spiel about finding her true purpose and self validation…”I’m not sure if I’ve shared this with you before….” errr…you have, many times. You used to be all about work, yadda yadda, yadda, but now you’ve found true purpose in the simple joys (like a £30k greenhouse, irrigation system and constant free stays in luxury hotels) yadda yadda yadda, and in doing so you’ve become such a pure, delicate flower who is kind and loving to all she meets….except you aren’t. And amazingly based on the comments on YouTube a significant number of people cannot see through this and think she is the manifestation of all that is good and right in the world. It genuinely concerns me that people cannot recognise true goodness, and are fooled by her well rehearsed narcissistic ranting.

also, if I hear her say “Mon dieu” one more time I will lose the plot.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Shoelaces

F lashy
L eased
E xtravagant
E laborate
T ransportation

Probably getting all the scratches touched up before the lease contract expires and hit with heavy return penalties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

happyforest

Chatty Member
My opinion of Ali was to always give him the benefit of the doubt. The sickly sweet, emasculated guy, hard done by his domineering, attention-seeking, pushy and vain wife. However, my opinion of him changed when, around the time of the Black Lives Matter protests, a subscriber criticised him about something (can't remember what exactly), he then labeled this criticism a "microaggression" against him. 🤬
With all that was going on in the world at that time, the fool did not understand nor educate himself, of the meaning of the term "microaggression". These days, we know sweet, kind Ali is a mere facade, a PR manoevure, a manipulation to get ahead in the Land of Influencers. Sweet poison ivy.
Looks fade but dumb is forever.
View attachment 1437893
Yeah, because privileged white males that drive Astons, have time to golf several days a week, and live in 1.35Million GBP Bungalows are totally a marginalized group. My heart bleeds. What an absolute piece of shit, boorish dickhead.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Shoelaces

Bless him - he talks about the open fireplace in the room & says ‘which I’m going to asshuoum (assume), isn’t being used for insurance purposes’.
Here’s the thing Ali - for hundreds of years fireplaces have been used for fires NOT insurance purposes
Just make a proper sentence - you can assume, that for insurance purposes, the fireplace isn’t in use 🙄

After English class let’s move on to Geography
You are in Scotland - so when you say ‘We are going to head back to the UK’ where do you think the UK is??????
You are in the bloody UK, so you want to go to England perhaps????🤓

Please wait for me after class for detention
100 lines - please write the following-I must not wear my trousers too short

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
You'd think the constant flexing (FLEET and her tiny, tiny size) would be tiring, but I honestly think she revels in being insufferable.

View attachment 1419699
View attachment 1419700
Oh she is too much, I just CANNOT stand her prentiousness one more minute!!!!!. She is SUCH a try-hard. She is making my piss boil🤬. Oh you’re trying to flex Lydiot? How cute….(In no way, shape or form am I showing off but just trying to put Her Travesty’s pathetic attempt in perspective). This is how it’s done my love … watch and learn … mine is on the left and my non-lip-pouting husband’s is on the right. And yes this is part of our ‘fleet’ Lydiot and BTW absolutely no one calls their cars a fleet you pretentious dickwad😡 we both have regular cars as our daily drivers and also another race/track car… and no we didn’t plan to both have blue, just randomly happened that way. And YES Lydiot unlike you, our cars are fully paid for with hard grafted money over many years, nothing gifted and never taken for granted for a minute! We jokingly suspect our neighbors think we’re drug dealers 🤣 but no seriously, just long time car enthusiasts! I do suspect Lydiot will be fawning over the green colour of our wheelie bins though 🤣🤣🤣
1657958879162.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Namima

VIP Member
She wants to restore these shoes.
Really.
She does. Send them off to a company that restores shoes.

Screenshot_20220718-201306_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-201309_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-201311_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-201312_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-201314_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-201319_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-201304_YouTube.jpg

🤮

Village. Come fetch your Idiot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50