Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just spent the last half an hour reading her Wiki page (pink button at the top, which I didn't know existed until someone mentioned it in another thread). Lots about hairgate on there, but oh my God, the most fascinating posts from people who've worked with her, or people in the PR business. Dear God, I had no idea ...
The Wiki is a must read for all new members of this thread.
Put together by a lot of us OGs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine seeing Diana Ross in concert and your reaction is she impressed me :oops: these 2 literally have no clue about anything

Why does she keep banging on about lost luggage? Who on earth says with all the things going on in the world people keep losing their luggage!?!?!? She really is stupid. There are loads of things going on in this country and around the world but some piled-up luggage in Heathrow isn't topping the list of things people care about.
To be fair I had the misfortune of seeing Diana Ross recently and she was absolutely shite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Lydia Millen #144 - Diana Ross? Who is she? I graced her with my presence on a trip I took for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I've just spent the last half an hour reading her Wiki page (pink button at the top, which I didn't know existed until someone mentioned it in another thread). Lots about hairgate on there, but oh my God, the most fascinating posts from people who've worked with her, or people in the PR business. Dear God, I had no idea ...
So want to read this. Sorry to be dim but do you mean LEMon is on wiki? I could not find her and what is the pink button,whaat does it do.

Reactions: 7
If anyone has Linked In I would suggest messaging Nick on there and giving him the link to the Tattle Wiki at the very least! Just re-read some of the info on there and comments by people who worked with her and it all rings so true and is a fact she's got worse! Always smoke and mirrors and one person states that it is common for new influencers to buy and show stuff and tthank the brand or at least mention the brand to look like you work with them or to get freebies. We know she does this and has done loads of times with instagram brands - and they never last long - remember all those ball gown dresses from Milla - never seen again! I think as this poster mentions a lot she unboxes is loaned for photos and returned!

I have messaged, please do the same and get the Fairmont gig cancelled!

Nicholas’ Profile
linkedin.com/in/nicholassferrazza

and whilst we are at it, here is the Head of Brand for Karen Millen

Emily’s Profile
linkedin.com/in/emily-frazer-a418661a
How do I find tattle wiki please?

Reactions: 3
I’m fairly certain the Fairmont guy is gay. But Lydia doesn’t seem to have an awareness for that sort of thing, so it doesn’t excuse her behavior. Maybe Ali was hoping for a threesome.

My fiancé lives near Diana Ross. Word on the street is that she is an absolute nightmare to everyone who works for her. The fact that Ashlee Simpson is her daughter-in-law always makes me laugh.

David BAU-WEE. lol. What an imbecile. Lydia has no place promoting anything much less music.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t be too generous with your apostrophe’s’ ‘’ Oops - they are a scarce commodity and extremely difficult to source. I had to purchase a step-ladder to get mine, as you know. I will turn a blind eye on this one occasion, however, as I imagine our friend, Miss Canthus, is reluctant to buy a ladder of any persuasion.
Yes, anything to keep her off a ladder, even the sacrifice of my new and very dearly beloved apostrophes. I felt I should share just one with her because she has suffered and yet does so much for us and others. My fondness for my other apostrophes grows by the second and now I could never bear to be parted from them. I have agreed visitor‘s rights with Miss Canthus prior to sending Purple Prunella a little earlier. Oh look! This just arrived for you dearest…enjoy xxx

00D86926-978D-4E4F-885C-6BA71A97B70B.jpeg

How do I find tattle wiki please?
Scroll to top of this page and click on button marked Wiki. It’s a Petticoat Parrot pink colour or a Mulberry Mouseback Magenta colour depending on you FnB preferences…good luck! (FnB =Farrow and Ball) x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes the pink button at the top right on this page. Don’t go to Wiki, stay on this page and you can’t miss it. Well - you can but this may help you not miss it. Dooooo please let us know if you find it because now we all want to know if you did…😍😜

Doh found it
YES! SHE FOUND IT!
Bring out the Mariachi band and dance everyone!
Hurrah…I’ve arranged ice cool drinks for everyone in Reception…
08171CF3-EA32-45CE-B220-F03DC9D77797.jpeg

Well done [USER=343330]@Hannah1000@ !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Fairmont AND the company behind Fairmont should be tagged as well. These are just some of the comments on Nicky's videos...

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 12.20.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 12.21.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 12.21.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 12.22.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 12.23.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 12.24.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 12.24.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 12.24.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 12.25.00 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
To be fair I had the misfortune of seeing Diana Ross recently and she was absolutely shite.
I didn't rate her live performances that I watched on TV at the Platinum Jubilee concert or at Glastonbury. I guess I expect a lot these days when I attend a live gig & I am quite selective who I see. The tuning and rhythm seemed off to me and she looked as if she was constantly having sound issues
I feel your pain if you were hurt in your pocket & your ears. Lucky Lydia likes anything that is free

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.