Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Catlady1234 for the thread title with 31 votes! :m :m :m

Ok, I have no control how you choose to perceive my words...you can squish them up and make of them whatever you wish!

* After hedging her bets and announcing she was happy at home, Lidl is back to pre Covid level press trips....you know, the ones that don't define her.
* She's found her mojo "a bit", with longer vlogs. We've lost our mojo "a lot", listening to them.
* Lidl and Ali were at Silverstone, where she insulted Ali and his dad in one comment. If they can't handle their drink why were you pissed?
* It's "the pick of the Grom Prees". Really... rather it's just up the road from The Bunga.
* Pee pea scented fragrance brand L'Artisan Parfumeur hosted Lidl and Aldi in Paris and The Loire Valley. It seems that the Loire Valley has four seasons...whodathunkit?
* Ali can't pronounce "Loire", but his excuse is he doesn't speak French. Ali can't pronounce many English words either.
* Lidl went to Wimbledon with Elizabeth Arden. She goes "every year" but had no idea what match was playing.
* She's used the brand's 8 hour formula "since she was liTTle". Maybe show it to us poor people Lidl?
* She wore a £4,000 Giambattista Valli two piece with bare midriff, already worn at Silverstone and in France.
* She didn't vlog. She didn't want to be mistaken for an over privileged influencer in a chavvy outfit.
* 'The Royals' then went off to Montreux, Switzerland with Fairmont hotels, for the Jazz Festival.
* The Hermes bag took centre stage on a boat trip on Lake Garda Lake Como Loch Ness Lac Léman.
* In a too tight two piece by Emilia Wickstead, Lidl continued her bromance with Fairmont PR Nick Frazz, while Ali took the wheel like "an old time Hollywood movie star".😂
* In another movie reference she likens herself to Gwyneth Paltrow. The question is, who is Tom and who is Dickie?
* Lidl needs a break between holidays trips to be her quiet, introvert self or she will be poorly. We need a break between vlogs or we will be sick too! 🤮
* A bee found its way into Ali's bee suit and stung him on his lips. His mate Jez came to the rescue. He later reported that it was only 80% swollen. Keep going Jez!
* Honey bees are the only bee to die as a result of stinging. It's a horrible death. RIP bee.
* Lidl is doing another Sellier 'drop'. She's shedding Jimmy Choo freebies and Dior, Fendi and Chanel bags. Stand by for another Hermès.
* She wants another dog when they move...will that be after training Berkeley not to chew Porter's collars and eat his food?
* This time she wants a Bassett hound. The breed howls or barks at anything; drools; has specific dietary requirements; follows scents if not kept on a leash and needs exercise. A parfekt dog for you Lidl!
* She doesn't have time for Ali but separation is good for a marriage. Good job wee Ali is at the wee Scottish Open in wee windy Berwick.
* Lidl's engagement rate has dropped to under 1 per cent ( = low engagement rate) and she didn't make it to the top 130 influencers list. "Her" Englishcountrygrandmother hashtag received 4.8m views, though.
* Her knives and forks are the wrong way round but she's "devaststed" her tablecloth clips are in the photo.
* She's doing a giveaway for Sellier, but styles a white Chanel heart bag on an all white outfit while banging on about the Amazon top.
* She wants her boobs to be teeny tiny. They are! Why have implants?
* Lidl hosted a KM meeting at her house. She wore an Amazon dress.
* She's celebrating 10 years of friendship with Cawwwie.

In other news
* KM invited Model Mouth to Royal Henley regatta
* Lidl didn't get an invite to the Jimmy Choo event either
* Lydia Tomlinson has her own clothing collection with Pretty Lavish
* Ali took a chopper to see his knit wit twin David Beckham. Ali's hair adds inches to his height but his fellow dreamboat's (thanks Splainer) is twice as high
* Claire Chanelle now has a house in the south of France; Lidl has Pinterest
* Freddy and Josie are in Disneyland and the Bahamas

Photo courtesy of our @Peppypoopar
Screenshot_20220713-155122.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
👏👏👏💋💋💋Bravo! Bravo! Thank you for a piercingly clever and funny RECAP dear @Miscanthus .Another stormer of your great observations! Considering you wrote it with your left hand whilst in agony because of the pain from your recent op it really should go down in the annals of Royal Recaps! Oh yes!💜

@Catlady1234 your thread title will delight us for a full week! Brilliant! 💐💐

Talent and fortitude - that’s what our thread is made up of 👌👌👌

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What an amazing recap! You've included ALL the important points of the last week or so!

Those of you who suffered through Twattys flog last night - did you notice him say that Lydia kindly paid for all the stuff he showed from the Neatherland brand (Netherland for you lot who can spell) Aurelien. He stumbled over the words saying it was a gift from Lydia, 14.55 she apparently said she would like to pay for this order for all the work that you do (as if), then the unboxing takes 17 minutes and it is multiple pairs of shoes - suede loafers - like he has hundreds of pairs anyway - and the same shoe in all different colours - it is clear it is a PR package and a gift, so he's lying about Lydiot paying for it, and he says he decides to place the order with a company he's never heard of before (yeah right)! If she had paid for it he would have said, I'll keep one or two pairs out of the haul, what a liar!! Also none of the shoes are listed and linked in the description box either so what was the point? He is pitiful, even describing the cardboard shoe box as sturdy!

I watched Tamara's vlog last night which was a multiple Hermes unboxing.
She got a black sellier Kelly 25 (which is supposedly madam's bag I think, unless madam's is a 28 or 30), point being look at the video, it is the last thing she unboxes and look at the leather, the feel of the bag is clear and the softeness and quality, and of course as mentioned before the grain of the leather on the real Kelly's in sellier as seen on Amelia's bag as well, is totally different to the one Lydiot has, the edges are smooth on these and not hard, it is so so obvious to someone who doesn't even know much about bags that her Kelly is a fake and so is the mini black one as well, not sure about the gold yet as the leather looks better quality on that and the grain looks better!

She also says she told her SA it is the one bag she really wants - and because she asked for it she got it, but she bought 2 pairs of shoes and a Constance, and she is a regular customer obviously! Oh and she bought Lydiots Kelly belt too!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Ok, I have no control how you choose to perceive my words...you can squish them up and make of them whatever you wish!

* After hedging her bets and announcing she was happy at home, Lidl is back to pre Covid level press trips....you know, the ones that don't define her.
* She's found her mojo "a bit", with longer vlogs. We've lost our mojo "a lot", listening to them.
* Lidl and Ali were at Silverstone, where she insulted Ali and his dad in one comment. If they can't handle their drink why were you pissed?
* It's "the pick of the Grom Prees". Really... rather it's just up the road from The Bunga.
* Pee pea scented fragrance brand L'Artisan Parfumeur hosted Lidl and Aldi in Paris and The Loire Valley. It seems that the Loire Valley has four seasons...whodathunkit?
* Ali can't pronounce "Loire", but his excuse is he doesn't speak French. Ali can't pronounce many English words either.
* Lidl went to Wimbledon with Elizabeth Arden. She goes "every year" but had no idea what match was playing.
* She's used the brand's 8 hour formula "since she was liTTle". Maybe show it to us poor people Lidl?
* She wore a £4,000 Giambattista Valli two piece with bare midriff, already worn at Silverstone and in France.
* She didn't vlog. She didn't want to be mistaken for an over privileged influencer in a chavvy outfit.
* 'The Royals' then went off to Montreux, Switzerland with Fairmont hotels, for the Jazz Festival.
* The Hermes bag took centre stage on a boat trip on Lake Garda Lake Como Loch Ness Lac Léman.
* In a too tight two piece by Emilia Wickstead, Lidl continued her bromance with Fairmont PR Nick Frazz, while Ali took the wheel like "an old time Hollywood movie star".😂
* In another movie reference she likens herself to Gwyneth Paltrow. The question is, who is Tom and who is Dickie?
* Lidl needs a break between holidays trips to be her quiet, introvert self or she will be poorly. We need a break between vlogs or we will be sick too! 🤮
* A bee found its way into Ali's bee suit and stung him on his lips. His mate Jez came to the rescue. He later reported that it was only 80% swollen. Keep going Jez!
* Honey bees are the only bee to die as a result of stinging. It's a horrible death. RIP bee.
* Lidl is doing another Sellier 'drop'. She's shedding Jimmy Choo freebies and Dior, Fendi and Chanel bags. Stand by for another Hermès.
* She wants another dog when they move...will that be after training Berkeley not to chew Porter's collars and eat his food?
* This time she wants a Bassett hound. The breed howls or barks at anything; drools; has specific dietary requirements; follows scents if not kept on a leash and needs exercise. A parfekt dog for you Lidl!
* She doesn't have time for Ali but separation is good for a marriage. Good job wee Ali is at the wee Scottish Open in wee windy Berwick.
* Lidl's engagement rate has dropped to under 1 per cent ( = low engagement rate) and she didn't make it to the top 130 influencers list. "Her" Englishcountrygrandmother hashtag received 4.8m views, though.
* Her knives and forks are the wrong way round but she's "devaststed" her tablecloth clips are in the photo.
* She's doing a giveaway for Sellier, but styles a white Chanel heart bag on an all white outfit while banging on about the Amazon top.

In other news
* Ali took a chopper to see his knit wit twin David Beckham. Ali's hair adds inches to his height but his fellow dreamboat's (thanks Splainer) is twice as high

Photo courtesy of our @Peppypoopar View attachment 1415754
Brilliant 👏🏻👏❤🥰👏🏽👏👍❤ This had made my day! @Miscanthus back at the helm with the absolute game changing dream of recaps - am guffawing here in spite of heat and insomnia 🥵🥵. Thank you! My day just got a whole lot brighter ❤❤ Hope your hand is not hurting too much, though. The bromance between Elsie and Nick continues 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I just got my crystal ball back out! It’s telling me we have SO much Coastal Granddadery to look forward to in the next week. 🥸
I sincerely hope that does NOT mean we must suffer the ginger jacket too much. I just can’t…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow, oh my gosh, wow, what a recap of Dream ❤ I'm twirling around in happiness that tonight is vlog night,💃 what fantastic content will we get tonight my lovelies? oh my bottle of Rose is on ice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

In other news

Photo courtesy of our @Peppypoopar View attachment 1415754
What an exceptional summary of last week with the two twats!

And yay!!! I manifested my first thread title! See, good things happen to good people - Lydia told us! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Its pretty clear that Lidl uses tattle as a gauge to see how she is coming across in her videos and then films things to counteract it. We say she has a bad relationship with her dogs, next IG story is of a dog asleep in her lap. We say she doesnt have PT sessions anymore, next thing we have her out on a run with her PT. Like someone else said on the last thread, what else can we make her do/address?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
What an amazing recap! You've included ALL the important points of the last week or so!

Those of you who suffered through Twattys flog last night - did you notice him say that Lydia kindly paid for all the stuff he showed from the Neatherland brand (Netherland for you lot who can spell) Aurelien. He stumbled over the words saying it was a gift from Lydia, 14.55 she apparently said she would like to pay for this order for all the work that you do (as if), then the unboxing takes 17 minutes and it is multiple pairs of shoes - suede loafers - like he has hundreds of pairs anyway - and the same shoe in all different colours - it is clear it is a PR package and a gift, so he's lying about Lydiot paying for it, and he says he decides to place the order with a company he's never heard of before (yeah right)! If she had paid for it he would have said, I'll keep one or two pairs out of the haul, what a liar!! Also none of the shoes are listed and linked in the description box either so what was the point? He is pitiful, even describing the cardboard shoe box as sturdy!

She got a black sellier Kelly 25 (which is supposedly madam's bag I think, unless madam's is a 28 or 30), point being look at the video, it is the last thing she unboxes and look at the leather, the feel of the bag is clear and the softeness and quality, and of course as mentioned before the grain of the leather on the real Kelly's in sellier as seen on Amelia's bag as well, is totally different to the one Lydiot has, the edges are smooth on these and not hard, it is so so obvious to someone who doesn't even know much about bags that her Kelly is a fake and so is the mini black one as well, not sure about the gold yet as the leather looks better quality on that and the grain looks better!

She also says she told her SA it is the one bag she really wants - and because she asked for it she got it, but she bought 2 pairs of shoes and a Constance, and she is a regular customer obviously! Oh and she bought Lydiots Kelly belt too!

Tamara definitely knows how to do an unboxing. All beautiful items and she talks about each purchase in detail and why she loves them. I do however find this vlog a bit vulgar. Yes she makes plenty of money, but that’s near enough £15-£20k of shopping right there.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Its pretty clear that Lidl uses tattle as a gauge to see how she is coming across in her videos and then films things to counteract it. We say she has a bad relationship with her dogs, next IG story is of a dog asleep in her lap. We say she doesnt have PT sessions anymore, next thing we have her out on a run with her PT. Like someone else said on the last thread, what else can we make her do/address?!
I’m gasping of thirst here in the heat - maybe she could pick a few lemons (no not Ali & Carrie 🥴), perhaps the 10 that I can see hanging on 3 of the lemon trees and make some fresh lemonade. Only this time do it correctly 😏
Summary -for you Lydia- Just stop enjoying Berkley sniffing your crotch, get up off the outside sofa and actually make yourself useful

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is how she says good morning to her followers

This fire pit upsets me. Is it supposed to be rusty like that?
So get him some training instead of goo gooing over him! Show him you care! Show how important he really IS!

obiously not you @Lucadoll - I am speaking to Deaflugs…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just pondering if we’ll ever see that green white elephant of a Defender ever again now that madam has obviously gotten bored after the rush of the shopping addiction has worn off … it’s probably sitting down the side of house where all things go to die aka the rose bush arch 🥀🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸
1657798413701.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Yes exactly this about the very long and boring unboxing of all the same stuff he already owns. Why would he include any of that… with that disgusting lip situation if it wasn’t somehow sponsored or gifted? After Lydia makes fun of his lip he says to her that he is so busy he had to film it that day with giant lip and all. That smells to me like a promotion with a timeframe to post.

C51B9739-84FB-4879-B0F8-B2F50B0D03B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She has to brag about everything… can’t just say that her basic crappy planters are in stock, lydia has to mention they have “sold out 3 times already”. They haven’t sold out because of you Lydia, you had your own tanning mitt and couldn’t get rid of it 6 months later, not one Karen millen collection has ever sold out and that poor woman with the art probably still has loads in the stock cupboard.
as for the story of her turning that bloody cucumber round and round with music in the background, bleeping hell. Get a life Lydia. We know you don’t eat veg, there’s no need to take a picture of your chopped Waitrose essential cucumber. 🤥🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
This is how she says good morning to her followers

This fire pit upsets me. Is it supposed to be rusty like that?
Most cast iron firepits you get will be black at first and then they age naturally which looks really nice. Sort of a light rust like the image below but that’s when you put a cover over it and look after the fire pit when it’s raining etc.
The pure orange rust she has is from neglect and it looks awful.
Just like the rest of her belongings.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mon 34 Celsius 🥵
Tue 35 Celsius 🥵
Pool being collected from Argos today, heads up is there's a water shortage in Sussex it's because of me, soz 💦 😂 3.2.1 Lydiot buys a big pool.
Screenshot_20220714_133615_com.android.chrome_edit_1566918356486944.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.