Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at the Carlos Santana concert when he collapsed due to the heat. He was fantastic. I've been to 3 concerts this summer, so far. I have 1 to go before the summer is over. I am hoping that it will not be quite as HOT for the last concert, as it has been for the first 3. When I think of jazz, Diana Ross does not come to mind.
We saw him in April at the start of the tour when he played in Moline, IL. I’m not surprised he fell ill in this heat. 😕 He was like the Energizer Bunny - he and his wife were rocking out non-stop the whole first half of the concert.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is what sickens me, she doesn't earn anything, she's lazy and a begger 🤢 there are so many more deserving people who work hard and do jobs that actually contribute to the care of others and society, she contributes nothing, she's just a greedy lazy bully 😡
Screenshot_20220716_213443_com.instagram.android_edit_1669174580120299.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Is that not a bit tasteless/tactless to go from a charity event to spending the night in a gifted swanky hotel? I’m sure any of the thousands of cancer patients who people were raising money for today would love to be gifted something like that? Typical #itsallaboutmemillen 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Oh Carlos Santana you lucky @MichiganGal I am so so envious. I would sell not only my children but my husband to see him 😂
Seriously, one of the best concerts, evah!!! I've been to a few concerts in my lifetime. I read that it was 114 degrees on stage. I know that I was very warm. There was no breeze at all. I took a photo of this woman in a lighted cape at 958pm and then proceeded to leave my seat to go to the restroom. Halfway down my row, the music stopped, and the lights dimmed. He had been playing for 58 minutes. His wife is the drummer. She played for Lenny Kravitz for 17 yrs. You can see her in his video Are you Gonna Go My Way. (8) Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way (Official Music Video) - YouTube Her set with the bass player was fabulous. She beats those drums like they owe her money. Everyone was on their feet for the entire 58 mins until he took ill. He is loved, for sure. My bucket list for bands is getting short. Almost got to check off Robin Trower (Too Rolling Stoned) this past winter, but thanks to Covid it was cancelled and not rescheduled. I get to check off Van Halen in August. It's not really Van Halen but instead Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony. I have always preferred the Red Rocker (Sammy) over Diamond Dave (David Lee Roth) anyways. Would love to see Jeff Beck (Freeway Jam) with or without Johnny. I understand that Johnny is touring next year with the Hollywood Vampires (Alice Cooper, Joe Perry, and Johnny Depp). I've seen Cooper in concert AND throwing the first pitch of a Detroit Tigers game.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh, I loved that movie - ‘He was not ours- he was not mine’ 😥😥😥😥

Oh sweet lord - and there’s three parts? 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Why does he bend himself in half to show his clothes? Why doesn’t he just buy a tripod and film himself standing? Hasn’t anyone told him what a right Nelly he looks offering his clothes to the lens as he stoops. Absolutely Clueless! He’s like some pouting, stooping Dobby Uriah Heep…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does he bend himself in half to show his clothes? Why doesn’t he just buy a tripod and film himself standing? Hasn’t anyone told him what a right Nelly he looks offering his clothes to the lens as he stoops. Absolutely Clueless! He’s like some pouting, stooping Dobby Uriah Heep…
Because he is use to bending his self in half to show those men his arse. Sorry that was extremely vulgar😂 and I am not a lidl chav.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Noo...she's not running...our slothiest sloth? Really?

It's walking....

Can she walk without drinking wine out of a bottle and stopping for breaks by sitting in a ditch waving at passing vehicles?

Ears perk up...attention has been caught...

Oh boy this is SO up my street!

She is SO Mrs Elton...I also see a touch of Aunt Norris (Mansfield Park). Augusta Elton was painfully ‘nouveau riche’, boastful and rather common (**av). Her ‘eye roll’ faux pax were deliciously written. Many a head was delighted to secrete itself into a set of hands and shake from side to side at the grasping nature of this character.

Perfect modern day example would be the TIC TOK ‘with diamonds’ cringefest. This is exactly how Austen would have written her... Another example would have been the Chanel brooch pinned to the ski suit half mast on the right hand side AND she couldn’t ski. Soooo many wrong things at the same time there...Austen would have had an absolute field day with that too.

Aunt Norris was deliberate in her unkindness. She belittled and shamed others and thought far too highly of herself for her own good. She considered herself a paragon of virtue though. So you could melt these two stand alone characters into a wonderful pastiche. Et Voila as they say in Victor Hugo books...

As for Jane Austen liking gossip and commentary! She thrived on it! All of her characters are wonderfully sculpted through her eavesdropping and listening skills. Her unkinder critics may say she had a life of little incident. This may be slightly true, however she possessed immense wit and was very clever with the lexicon of sarcasm and irony in particular. I would argue strongly for her beautifully paced power of understatement too. So if she were alive today, we can be sure she would find herself happy to frequent our portals. If you listen intently you may just hear her gently tip-toe in from time to time...her shadow may well pass a casement window as her squeaky quill pen echoes down the draughty halls of time...👒🎩
Pemberly Tattle.

Something is always broken. I can't remember the last time something I own broke or quit working.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can she walk without drinking wine out of a bottle and stopping for breaks by sitting in a ditch waving at passing vehicles?

Pemberly Tattle.
Do not even start me with Pemberley Tattle…I am overcome Madam. Pray pass my smelling salts they are hidden in my reticule. My corset is too tight because of my small-waisted vanity and I fear I may pass … Thud.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Uriah Heep was the first concert I ever went to. Oh gawd, I've dated myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tamara helping us see the fakeness IRL.

Please forgive my clumsy editing to try to show these bags side by side.

Lydia's "unsympathetic" sloppy Herpés on the left. Tamara's on the right.

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 9.00.04 PM.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sorry this is off topic..but anyone know how we can watch the UK televised live debate for next PM, here in the US?

BBC America does not show it here in the US and I've used VPNs before and eventually would lose the ability to watch the UK shows. Somehow they figured out I was not in the UK.

Would SkyNews Live on YouTube show it live, you think? I can access that and have that on my laptop during my office hours but unsure if they'll show the live debate.

Thanks so much. Now back to regular programming of the Millen Moron...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I could be wrong but I think it was more that she (carrie) found a lump and was extremely worried (rightly so) but all turned out well in the end and she supports macmillan because it could have been a different outcome? If I'm wrong about this I sincerely apologise.
No, you are right.

E6656BE1-1387-4EB2-8E59-1C1A90B2EBF5.jpeg

As one can see, except Lydiot, her battery needs to be plugged in. She has no brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No, you are right.

View attachment 1423094
As one can see, except Lydiot, her battery needs to be plugged in. She has no brains.
WTAF?

Is she really that daft? Or blind?

Makes me wonder if this is just like how all her white roses all suddenly died - conveniently, just the ones she wanted to change to pink.

Now her battery is dead but she claims she needs a new Apple Watch.

Numerous of is have said it here, no matter how much money she has, she will spend it all and get herself in bankruptcy. She truly has a shopping/spending addiction, I believe....and yes, it purely fulfils something internally she is lacking.

I bet you those white roses didn't die naturally.

There is her job as an influencer and then there's compulsive buying. She's both but uses her role as "influencer" to warrant her exorbitant spending.

Thing is there are numerous more "influencers" like this and they're all going to be in a world of financial pain if they don't recognise the issue now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sorry this is off topic..but anyone know how we can watch the UK televised live debate for next PM, here in the US?

BBC America does not show it here in the US and I've used VPNs before and eventually would lose the ability to watch the UK shows. Somehow they figured out I was not in the UK.

Would SkyNews Live on YouTube show it live, you think? I can access that and have that on my laptop during my office hours but unsure if they'll show the live debate.

Thanks so much. Now back to regular programming of the Millen Moron...
I watched the last one on Novara Media on YT. They comment as it progresses. Novara are brilliant. I dont read any MSM. Here is the link for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.